PDA

View Full Version : Back from Losing Streak!

Ganjar
08-31-2014, 04:23 PM
Well I'm back from about 4 or 5 months now of not playing. I would consider this a losing streak hehe, I try to keep a good head on my shoulders and stay positive but it has been ruff. It started on 4/21 with a apartment fire that took a few of my pets, I was able to run into a smoke filled apartment a pull one out though, another found on of the only spots in the apartment with a oxygen patch and lived as well ( cat). The one I pulled out was able to be resitated with oxygen and recovered. The others I had to listen to scream for help and listen to the police scream at me and threaten to detain me if I ran back in. My pets for about 10 years, stuck with me with divorce, jobs and troubles to say the least R.I.P. ,, . So I manage to get another apartment for me and the survivors after about a month and some help, got into a new job which was badly needed, and re-established a relationship with my kid. He was coming over daily when I would pick him up from daycare and it was going good! Then I got pulled over on a warrant traffic violation, and the found a pipe in my pocket. So a 3 day stay turned into a 3 month stay at county jail. Jails not the worst thing in the world and 3 months isn't that long, but all I could think about was my kid, and because of my step moms occupation I had to live in a shoebox 24/7 lockdown isolation the whole time with only books to read as entertainment. I got to leave my 10 by 5 box for 30 mind a day for a shower which I had to walk to in shackles though lol. --- just got out the other day, with probation and threat of prison being hung over my head constantly. I also lost my job I had just started which I had liked very much, so looking for work as well, but may have found something temporarily the other day!! So stuff might he coming together already a little bit, as well as a reunion with my young child the other day which was fekking awesome. Stuff is going good I would have to say, staying sober for 2 years will be nothing. I just spent 90 days in total, well almost, isolation like Jesus lol-- so headstrong for sure. No problem.

Now I just have to find me a hard drive on for a computer I'm building and I should be able to get back in game. It will be a comforting familiarity, but man I'm ready hehe. As they say, I don't wanna be "bush/towered out of existence". Hope to see u all soon! Little bit of project 1999 therapy is in order!

Ganjar
08-31-2014, 04:27 PM
Iksars Suck 53 Monk
Portsfor Pie gnome wizard
Fapjack Akalilfappy gnome warrior here! If anyone remembers.

Jizzebel
08-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Wall of text

fastboy21
08-31-2014, 06:08 PM
Just say no to drugs.

Swish
08-31-2014, 06:09 PM
pras Ganjar, welcome back.

GnashingOfTeeth
08-31-2014, 06:12 PM
For the love of posting, TLDR.
Did you have any training in life for typing a post or a fucking letter?

Swish
08-31-2014, 06:35 PM
don't mind the haters, the wiki went down for 10 minutes.

EC is still recovering, buyers were experiencing hysteria and self doubt over prices :(

Ganjar
08-31-2014, 06:53 PM
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Here's my shield, here's my sword!
Missed y'all too : )
Glad to be back!

Ganjar
08-31-2014, 07:05 PM
Wow... just learned via text our family pet of 8 years ( German Shepard) had to be put down today. The old girl was prolly around 16 or so, we adopted here from the shelter in about 2006. Man oh man...trials and tribulation one might say. I might say something else much vulgar and immature ( not to mention offensive) . Fuuuuuck man...

captnamazing
09-01-2014, 04:45 PM
welcome back bud, I do remember your monk and wiz!

PDX0621
09-02-2014, 10:47 AM
First part, tragic accident / sorry for your loss.

Second part, your fault, zero sympathy.

Cistern
09-04-2014, 07:48 AM
First part, tragic accident / sorry for your loss.

Second part, your fault, zero sympathy.

This guy is an example of so many people you will meet along your everlasting road of recovery. The self-righteous faggots. They don't know your struggle and they never will, however they will try to continuously prove that they are superior. This is due to a very low self-esteem, see these people also have a road to recovery that they refuse to acknowledge.

this is called "denial". they were never really good at anything and dont have any kind of addiction to blame their failures on. so they get a mediocre job, maybe get a promotion or two and think that they are king of the world. they think that they are somebody.

as one addict to another, keep this in mind, if you can overcome your addiction.. great things lie ahead of you my friend. people like you and me are diamonds in the rough.
your passion for your addiction is just a passion waiting to be utilized somewhere else. It wont be easy though. I know this is simple text but I hope it rings true down the line.

Swish
09-04-2014, 08:01 AM
This guy is an example of so many people you will meet along your everlasting road of recovery. The self-righteous faggots. They don't know your struggle and they never will, however they will try to continuously prove that they are superior. This is due to a very low self-esteem, see these people also have a road to recovery that they refuse to acknowledge.

this is called "denial". they were never really good at anything and dont have any kind of addiction to blame their failures on. so they get a mediocre job, maybe get a promotion or two and think that they are king of the world. they think that they are somebody.

as one addict to another, keep this in mind, if you can overcome your addiction.. great things lie ahead of you my friend. people like you and me are diamonds in the rough.
your passion for your addiction is just a passion waiting to be utilized somewhere else. It wont be easy though. I know this is simple text but I hope it rings true down the line.

good post

Ganjar
09-04-2014, 09:45 AM
I think the people here keep me coming back for more just as much as the actual game. Thx guys, computer almost ready to roll! : )

kruptcy
09-04-2014, 10:09 AM

I don't personally know the person you quoted in your post, however, this is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. You want to talk about denial? To say that the OP had no control over taking care of his outstanding traffic violations and/or not driving with a pipe in his pocket is pretty clear-cut denial.

Lagaidh
09-04-2014, 04:56 PM
CompletelySureNotSerious.jpg

Schwing
09-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Good luck getting your life back together!

Ganjar
09-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Thx thx, everyone gets caught slippin from time to time. It is time to smash this probation into the 7th level of hell, back to where it came from. Upon completion, I will wont be a felon anymore, hurray.

PDX0621
09-06-2014, 07:24 PM

I'm really impressed at how much of my personal life, thoughts, feels, outlook, and attitude you were able pull out of two lines of text. You'd think we'd known each other for years, not the 5 or so seconds it took to read my post. Apparently you're the judge, jury, and executioner for all arguments or people you don't agree with. You even managed to work in a homophobic slur while you were at it. What does that say about you?

I don't personally know the person you quoted in your post, however, this is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. You want to talk about denial? To say that the OP had no control over taking care of his outstanding traffic violations and/or not driving with a pipe in his pocket is pretty clear-cut denial.

I'm glad someone was able to find the logic in what I said. Picking up your child from daycare while knowingly driving with an open warrant, when you probably shouldn't have been driving at all, all the while carrying illegal narcotics and/or paraphernalia does not warrant any sympathy from me. While the OP may not have asked for it, he did post his story in an open forum, therefore allowing anyone to respond in any manner that they so choose. Perhaps I interpreted what the OP was getting at wrong. Maybe he was simply stating his case, not looking for justification or sympathy. If through this series of events you were able to come out a better, stronger, and different person, then congratulations. While cliche, it often takes hitting rock bottom before you're able to pick yourself up again.

iruinedyourday
09-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Welcome back from purgatory! Enjoy your new prison :)

Clark
09-06-2014, 08:17 PM
pras Ganjar, welcome back.

Champion_Standing
09-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Welcome back, fight the man harder next time.

Kagey
09-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Thank the Lord I live in Canada where they would just confiscate the pipe and not waste tax payers money by throwing you in jail.

Cecily
09-07-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm really impressed at how much of my personal life, thoughts, feels, outlook, and attitude you were able pull out of two lines of text. You'd think we'd known each other for years, not the 5 or so seconds it took to read my post. Apparently you're the judge, jury, and executioner for all arguments or people you don't agree with. You even managed to work in a homophobic slur while you were at it. What does that say about you?

It says volumes about his ability to accurately access an individual. This guy has been through some VERY trying times. The fact that you can't hold off on your judgmental attitude for 2 lines of text makes feel so bad for society because there's so many people like you.

Welcome back, Ganj. I hope life only continues to improve for you.

PDX0621
09-07-2014, 02:34 PM
It says volumes about his ability to accurately access an individual. This guy has been through some VERY trying times. The fact that you can't hold off on your judgmental attitude for 2 lines of text makes feel so bad for society because there's so many people like you.

Welcome back, Ganj. I hope life only continues to improve for you.

So according to that logic I can pull as many random thoughts/opinions about a person outta my ass and it has to be true right? I can even work in homophobic slurs and its all good, as long as they're a friend of yours or you share a similar opinion. Did you bother to read my second paragraph where I explained why I said what I said, and wished the OP good luck in their recovery?

Cecily
09-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Logic (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inference) isn't really my thing. I'm better w/ emotional arguements! I kinda don't feel like bickering with you tho so have a great day.

PDX0621
09-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Logic (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inference) isn't really my thing. I'm better w/ emotional arguements! I kinda don't feel like bickering with you tho so have a great day.

S'all good homie, I enjoy debating as much as the next guy. To you and the OP (when he's up and running again), find me in game, I'll buy the first round of waters.

Lojik
09-07-2014, 08:29 PM
someone say my name?

Cecily
09-07-2014, 09:33 PM
My brain decided Lo-gee-kay a long time ago. I'm not one to question it.

radda
09-07-2014, 10:51 PM
ya'll do know we arnt using the word faggot in reference to gays or homophob's anymore right?

faggot = super douchebag

-kb

fastboy21
09-07-2014, 11:34 PM
you don't call gay people faggots...its bad taste. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOLbuFVG0fs)