PDA

View Full Version : WTS Tailoring Items! Raw/Cured Silk & HM Backpacks

CityofChamps09
09-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Hello my P99 Blue server friends!

Over the weekend, I achieved "backpack level" in tailoring, on my druid, Samudra. Due to this you may have all seen my spam in EC for making silk armor and backpacks for my fellow Blue TunnelQuesters.

I would like to offer my services and also a plea....

I am making full sets of Raw Silk armor for 30pp. The set is 37 AC total, so the whole set comes with a discount of <1pp per AC. Individual raw silk items run 1pp per AC as the discount only applies for a full set.

I am also making full sets of the MONK ONLY Cured Silk armor for 150pp. This whole set is 50AC and weighs only 1.3 stones, making this one 3pp per AC. I think my price is dirt cheap for this set as it is greatly sought after by monks just starting out and is a great base set to upgrade from. Individual cured silk items run 2pp per AC.

Lastly, I am making 10-slot 10% weight reduction hand-made backpacks for 65pp. This price is less than the server average that I have seen some tailors advertising and also that I have bought at myself. However, in order to make backpacks, I need the most important ingredient of all, and that is where my plea comes into play.

I need HQ Bear Skins! And I'm talking like a metric shit ton. 30p per skin! I don't expect a bulk discount, either! You bring me 20 skins, I won't try to haggle you, I will give you 600p for them and send you on your way!

I have, thus far, been unable to keep up with backpack demand. I started out yesterday with 32 bear skins, 4 regular backpacks full and I sold out. I don't know if the backpack business was always this good, or will remain this good, but I need to meet demand at the moment. If you have any HQ Bear Skins sitting in your bank, your alt's bank, your cousin's fiance's main toon's bank, or your guild bank, I will buy them. Any amount, I will buy them.

I typically am playing on weekdays from 5PM EST until about midnight and all day on the weekends. PST in-game to Samudra or reply here to let me know if you are interested in my wares or if you have a super-double-secret-stash of HQ bear skins you want to get rid of!

Thanks for reading, and sorry about the /auction spam! :D

CityofChamps09
09-09-2014, 09:08 PM
bump

CityofChamps09
09-10-2014, 09:32 PM
^bump^

CityofChamps09
09-11-2014, 08:50 PM
If I could score a truckload of HQ Bear Skins tonight, that would be pretty awesome. PST Samudra, I'll be TunnelQuesting all night while watching the football game. 30p per HQ skin.

Backpacks, Cured Silk, Raw Silk, come get some.

CityofChamps09
09-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Desperately need HQ Bear Skins! Mention this forum post and I pay 35p per skin! Come spin some tunes with me and other P99ers @ http://plug.dj/project1999

CityofChamps09
09-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Still waiting for my truckload of HQ Bear Skin(s). Mention this forum post and I pay 35p per skin!

Plenty of Cured and Raw Silk sets available!

Will have Reinforced Leather in stock soon as well!

CityofChamps09
09-14-2014, 02:40 PM
Now offering Medium Reinforced Leather sets. 77AC, 75pp for the whole 13 pieces. Wearable by all except for dwarves, gnomes, and halflings.

Plenty of Handmade Backpacks back in stock, but these go quickly, so I may not have any! 65p per bag.

Plenty of Raw and Cured silk sets available. 30p for raw, 150p for Cured.

edit: Still paying 35p for HQ bear skins to people who mention this forum post!

CityofChamps09
09-18-2014, 08:55 PM
bump before I am away for the weekend.

35p for HQ bear skins for people who mention this forum post.

Still have Raw/Cured/Handmades. Sold out of Reinforced Leather, but will take an order and allow a few days to fill it so I can get the pelts won't be a problem.