PDA

View Full Version : WTT Cleric seeking help with Epic Overking and more

Spotheals
09-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Allo p1999,

*I do not want to buy an MQ. I never got an epic on live, and this is something I want to be a part off. A simple turn in for pp would ruin the experience for me.

I have been working on my epic quest, but I am not a part of a large guild. I am needing to get the singed scroll from Overking and kill Ixlbit, for now. It seems I need to camp my RF kill. I am off work for the next week, so I have the time to camp these items.

I am looking to hire a guild or a brute squad that would be willing to assist me.

I am not a rich dwarf, but I am a dwarf. If anyone is interested in helping I would appreciate it. You can reach me on Spotheals.

Spotheals
09-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Well, I guess forget this post. I died doing turn and lost my quest item. Have to start over. GM said since I did the proper turn in that I cannot be reimbursed.

Spent a week in Lake Rathetear just to have to go back again. Now I understand why people just MQ it. Faster to farm PP than actually do your quest as intended.

Daldaen
09-08-2014, 04:08 PM
That part is annoying. You usually want some help to do the spirit unless you are higher level.

You can try to turn it in and pacify Natasha immediately. Then nuke out the spirit ASAP. All out nukes, root if necessary.

Did you get the damage crown or did Natasha kill the spirit after you died?

Spotheals
09-08-2014, 04:28 PM
That part is annoying. You usually want some help to do the spirit unless you are higher level.

You can try to turn it in and pacify Natasha immediately. Then nuke out the spirit ASAP. All out nukes, root if necessary.

Did you get the damage crown or did Natasha kill the spirit after you died?

I finished that. I was doing the turn in Sol Temple. Got aggro'd too many on me and I died. I hit the seeker instead of the plasmatic priest. Ended up dying and plasmatic despawned.

Tooty
09-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Dang man that stinks. If you ever give it another shot. Send a tell to Tooty or Huuj or Stabbish or Finders, and I'll be happy to tag along and help where I can.