PDA

View Full Version : Any perks to bristlebane diety for PoM?

Evia
09-14-2014, 03:51 PM
I can't seem to find any information about it. Does anyone know if you get any perks by worshiping Bristlebane in his realm The Plane of Mischief?

and while we're on the topic. what about for tunare worshipers in plane of growth? they just don't get attacked by satyrs?

loramin
09-14-2014, 04:09 PM
I never spent much time in either zone back in the day but someone linked this page the other day:

http://www.giantbomb.com/everquest-the-scars-of-velious/3030-13183/

and it claims:

Any who are devoted to Tunare may freely enter the realm and accept quests from the various heroes and legends that reside within the plane.

Daldaen
09-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Tunare is required for any quest in PoGrowth.

Bristlebane is useless for PoMischief. Then again PoM was a terribly designed zone, so that isn't too surprising.

fastboy21
09-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Then again PoM was a terribly designed zone, so that isn't too surprising.

Blasphemy.

Daldaen
09-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Putting so much time into a zone locked behind the hardest raid zone in the expansion is a terrible expense of coding/design time when only a small fraction of the player base will access it.

It would've been a much better zone had it been accessible through Great Divide like it was fixed later. But then people will Q-Q about not longer being special with their access to the zone.

Somekid123
09-14-2014, 06:25 PM
^Disagree. They put in a very unique and incredibly fun zone, one of the main reasons why I am playing this project, patiently waiting for PoMischief.

How dare Verant put in a zone that not everyone and there mother can access! Will be a nice change compared to all the over-campedness of which Blue99 is.

Daldaen
09-14-2014, 06:39 PM
If you think PoM won't be over-camped on Blue, I think you are mistaken.

Especially things like Stomples.

fastboy21
09-14-2014, 10:02 PM
If you think PoM won't be over-camped on Blue, I think you are mistaken.

Especially things like Stomples.

depends what you mean by over-camped. it will most certainly be camped a lot more here than on live for all kinds of obvious reasons.

for most of the server it will not be a super easily accessible zone to play in at will; at least not like velks or seb or kael arena or halls of testing, etc...there are certainly a lot of die hard plane of mischief fans who are planning to make bee line there as soon as they can though.

just the thrill of being the first one to zone into it will probably create all kinds of funny fraps videos with folks running like asshats and clicking their DA idols...

Briscoe
09-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Gotta love the PoM snobs