PDA

View Full Version : add LFG section on forums

sykotic
09-15-2014, 12:30 PM
So I know a lot of the posts would get outdated ect. But with the /who all LFG command not working correctly this could be a huge boon.

Or is there already a place to post LFG? I couldn't find one

Glenzig
09-15-2014, 12:32 PM
No there isn't a subsection for that yet. I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I'm not sure what the answer was, or if there ever was an official answer. Most people just post it right here in Server chat.

Laugher
09-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Would be kinda cool to see that, wud also be nice to see lfms esp in helping take a little guesswork out of long distance traveling for groups

Atalya
09-15-2014, 06:03 PM
definitely not classic

Kreylyn
09-16-2014, 08:06 AM
www.p99lfg.com

Spread the word in game, if people use it... it will work.

Krey

stakha
09-16-2014, 09:57 AM
www.p99lfg.com

Krey

Great, thanks for creating this!

sykotic
09-16-2014, 10:47 AM
www.p99lfg.com

Krey

Even better than forums; I hope it gets used. Thanks!

Rooj
09-17-2014, 04:20 AM
neat, when was this p99lfg.com created? If you haven't made an advertisement post for it, I recommend doing so ASAP :D

Kreylyn
09-17-2014, 04:12 PM
neat, when was this p99lfg.com created? If you haven't made an advertisement post for it, I recommend doing so ASAP :D

My prior post was the first official "live" moment. It's less than 2 days old total atm, but has already seen some use and acceptance. The best advertisement is word of mouth in game. If you guys like it, use it... and spread the word! :)

I don't wanna spam the boards and stuff. Nothing like making resent ya right from the get go. lol

Krey

Captiv8
09-17-2014, 08:21 PM
You should post this on the subreddit or I can if you dont Reddit.

loramin
09-17-2014, 08:35 PM
I don't wanna spam the boards and stuff. Nothing like making resent ya right from the get go.

There are a lot of assholes on this server, so someone might disagree, but I think it's safe to say that most people wouldn't object to a single one-time announcement post. In fact, I think most people expect such a post for any new tool.

Kreylyn
09-17-2014, 08:57 PM
You should post this on the subreddit or I can if you dont Reddit.

I'm aware of Reddit, but never really used it. Wasn't even aware of a reddit group. If you wouldn't mind spreading the word if your a member of said group, you have my blessing! Please do.

And I'll make a point of looking into checking out the subreddit to see what's up. :)

There are a lot of assholes on this server, so someone might disagree, but I think it's safe to say that most people wouldn't object to a single one-time announcement post. In fact, I think most people expect such a post for any new tool.

Alright, valid point. I'll do that then.

Krey

Ravager
09-17-2014, 09:04 PM
This is a neat idea. Maybe a dev can sticky this in the starting zone.