PDA

View Full Version : 1-20+ Powerlevel Spots for Donations

Xaanka
09-18-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey everyone, first of all, sorry if this belongs in the trading forum. If it does, I'll post there in the future.

I'm going to be doing a 1-20+ druid powerlevel tomorrow. I will be logging on at noon pacific time tomorrow, and it will begin when I have a full group. First of all, true noob members of my guild will have priority for group slots, but you will have priority over alts and everything else in the group. I may have time to run two groups tomorrow, so I may start again if we get going early and finish before 6pm PST.

What separates this from other PL's, and why I'm not sure if this belongs in the WTS forum, is that I am doing this entirely for donations. All of the platinum raised from my powerlevels goes towards handing out rubies for casters, and cheap magic weapons + banded/etc sets for melee's.

I am requesting a minimum donation of 50pp per level and suggesting a donation of at least 100pp per level. Levels 1-5 are always free.

If you're interested please reply here or message Hardon / Naix in game!
Any bards who want to help give back to red hit me up, even if you're not available we could plan a future pl.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Dunno how you expect a new level 5 to come up with 50pp but B for effort.

Xaanka
09-18-2014, 11:10 PM
The point is to raise money from established players to fund helping true noobs with gear. I already run free powerlevel sessions for true noobs almost weekly through ooc. I already have 3 to 4 true noobs who are in group for free, I just wanted to fill the group and raise plat to help them and do field of bone handouts!

Psykes
09-18-2014, 11:44 PM
your better off if you want to donate gear to new people to kill sand giants for 3 hours and get close to 1500p...give noobs the gear, then powerlevel them 3x faster since they are geared....saves you time, gives them better headstart when your not around afterwards