PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mystic Koada'Dal or Lambent Set

KaneloBRD
09-25-2014, 08:50 PM
Hello, I am (after roughly a year away) coming back to game and found my bard account was no longer accessible. (really bummed by this) Now, I'm not a AE kite Bard... I enjoy grouping and using all of my skills to their fullest... because I was a Bard on live server as well. I tried playing my SK, but my heart is just not in it... I have always loved Bard first and foremost.

My goal is to have Mystic Koada'Dal... if anyone is willing to help a truly dedicated Bard down on his luck obtain the set. I understand 90% of Bards will never even SEE level 60, they're made as a nuisance to poor blokes trying to level up legitimately, I am certainly not one of those. (This is not a beg for freebie request, but definitely hinting at discounts if anyone would be so kind lol)

If the Mystic Koada'Dal can't happen... I would like to at least be able to get a Lambent set. I'm having a hell of a time levelling up with the couple cloth pieces that have dropped, but we've all been there!

For anyone curious why my previous Bard on P1999 is not accessible, I don't want to get into any detail because I don't want to run anyone's name through the mud, but I trusted someone I knew on live to be legit and he wasn't. I won't dispute the issue because whatever levels I had gained were gained from a dishonest base. I don't want to roll like that...

Please look me up in game, hopefully we can work out something in terms of price. I DO have an SK so not begging for freebies or anything, but he is only level 30 so I'm also not super wealthy. Thanks for hearing me. I'm a friendly dude so don't be afraid to hit me up in game, even if just to say hi! I am with <Infernus> and we're a bunch of Aussie, Kiwi, Pacific Island cats who hang out in Oceanic time but can look for me any time.