PDA

View Full Version : Gambosoft Parser - any other good ones?

iruinedyourday
09-30-2014, 10:49 PM
So in classic i used gambosofts parser, and it worked fantastic!

I downloaded it, and I just cant get it to work with p99 for some reason.. I get a lot of the same bugs from friends when I ask them about it. It gets confused.. Doesnt record a fight, misses stuff...

Does anyone know a fix for it, why it doesn't work, or have a solution for a better parser that works for p99?

Are the 3 people that I talked to about it crazy (myself included) and it works for everyone else? Ive seen people print parse logs, the way gambo's used to, so I assume they are using gambos parser, and its working.

Thanks for any info!

Furniture
09-30-2014, 10:57 PM
it usually always worked for me until I downloaded the newest version that is available and it wouldnt work with p99, id ask one of your friends for a copy of their version

Ele
09-30-2014, 11:37 PM
Need to modify the options to include the fight if it has less than xxxx damage otherwise you won't see anything come up.

I make it something really low, 100 hp; IIRC it defaults to something like 100,000 hp.

iruinedyourday
10-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Need to modify the options to include the fight if it has less than xxxx damage otherwise you won't see anything come up.

I make it something really low, 100 hp; IIRC it defaults to something like 100,000 hp.

This fixed it, yes it was set to not post ones under 50k

Also you have to be in melee range to get messages or it will get all fubar

cool thanks for the help gang!

Bill Tetley
10-01-2014, 09:44 AM
user error

Ele
10-01-2014, 11:18 AM
This fixed it, yes it was set to not post ones under 50k

Also you have to be in melee range to get messages or it will get all fubar

cool thanks for the help gang!

Velious beta parses are all over the map due to the size of the hit boxes. You can either get the PC dps or the mob/tank dps.

:(