PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Erollisi Marr?

Loontrain
10-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Just made a character on here a few days ago, wondering if anyone from EMarr classic - PoP plays here. I know there's a list compiled of people from live servers but I'm fairly certain they're out of date, looking for people who are actually active who I might know. I was a Beastlord named Hukis.

Grombar
10-01-2014, 04:21 PM
I played from 2000-2006ish... My main was named Dester (human SK)
was in the guilds Order of Reverence and later Raid leader for Sanctuary of Marr.

Been a long time though :)

Thulack
10-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Top right side of screen there is a search this forum option. Type in Erollisi marr. There are a few threads that could help you catch up with some old friends probably.

Loontrain
10-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Top right side of screen there is a search this forum option. Type in Erollisi marr. There are a few threads that could help you catch up with some old friends probably.

Yea I used that, was a thread made a long time ago but it's closed now. Saw a couple names I recognized but I think there's a post limit to when I can send PM's here.

Cheech
10-01-2014, 06:39 PM
I think i member Hukis. I played a barb war named Jalgurin pre Velious and a gnome sk named Cheach

Loontrain
10-01-2014, 07:27 PM
I think i member Hukis. I played a barb war named Jalgurin pre Velious and a gnome sk named Cheach

I actually remember you Cheach pretty well. How's it goin man?

lurk
10-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Divine Midnight Affligister for life LOL. Who could forgot those epic BoT trains? Played Hongo, pretty sure we had a few run ins.

Loontrain
10-02-2014, 02:02 AM
Divine Midnight Affligister for life LOL. Who could forgot those epic BoT trains? Played Hongo, pretty sure we had a few run ins.

I think you're right, your name sounds familiar.

Tyym
10-02-2014, 02:04 AM
A lot of us are here Hukis. I was Tyym of Old then Tempyst in CE and AV. Finally Zool in AV and NCM. Also had a cleric Liquidreach.

slydexx
10-02-2014, 02:07 AM
Hukis, Don't come here and be a dick like you turned into on EMarr!!!
I remember you

Loontrain
10-02-2014, 02:40 AM
Hukis, Don't come here and be a dick like you turned into on EMarr!!!
I remember you

Haha, that was a looong time ago, don't worry. Slydex you were a monk right? Tyym I remember all of your characters I think too.

iruinedyourday
10-02-2014, 03:06 AM

lmao thulack doing some thread cleaning? dinged me in my technical discussion thread, rightly so XD

bigal1341
10-02-2014, 08:07 AM
I played a beastlord myself troll named Plowya. My bro was madprops iksar monk. We play here time to time

texwilly
10-02-2014, 10:31 AM
I played an iksar monk named Ssyy. Raided with AV for a few years during PoP, GoD and OOW progressions. Originally was on Morell-Thule before the merger. I remember Zool and Liquidreach but not many others mentioned here thus far. Slydexx also seems familiar.