PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO Single Pull King to tube room (1 puller)

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Well since its overcrowded now and i can never get the camp, and ive been seeing that my video has been so shared lately, ill post the video so at least the people enjoy it.

Hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_qGiUjwxo

Rec
10-02-2014, 02:33 PM
I notice you're not iksar, does that make you sad?

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 02:34 PM
that make me prekunark in live =)

Daldaen
10-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Gonna go ahead and confirm not classic.

Myconids and Frogloks should both be on Trakanon faction. Regardless of their see INVIS status as the myconid runs through jail everything there should assist and follow with the mushroom.

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 03:01 PM
and they are bro, they assist each others, just watch some more times the video, and watch why they're not agroing ;)

Speedling
10-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Gonna go ahead and confirm not classic.

Bush
10-02-2014, 03:04 PM
WAIT A MINUTE didn't you know that if you find a better way to do something that people didn't think to do on live that you're exploiting? I'd watch out for a well-informed GM deathtouch

Daldaen
10-02-2014, 03:06 PM
and they are bro, they assist each others, just watch some more times the video, and watch why they're not agroing ;)

Didn't see you have sneak on as you run through the jail area but maybe I missed that part.

This may get me to make rogues very upset I think...

nicemace
10-02-2014, 03:12 PM
hes using sneak as he runs past. so as long as he is behind (as in a 180 cone behind the mob, so works directly on sides too) the mobs as the fungi runs past, they dont agro.

sneak is pretty much a monks best friend when pulling. imo, way more powerful than FD but with the 2 combined its pretty ruthless.

when you sneak got up from FD to tag fungi the wizzie didnt re-agro when your sneak broke which meant it was a complete mem wipe so a bit of RNG was on your side (as observed you waited for it). but even if it did re-agro its not hard to just split it up more until it goes back to spawn point.

i notice you have sow/jboots. do you go out to refresh that each time before pull ? zz

i havent done this but look forward to jamming it :)

thanks for contribute

Daldaen
10-02-2014, 03:22 PM
All 3 of those frogs have their face to the reaver as it runs past at some point. They all should have aggroed even with sneak.

kruptcy
10-02-2014, 03:23 PM
All 3 of those frogs have their face to the reaver as it runs past at some point. They all should have aggroed even with sneak.

Sneak works off of the way mobs face in relation to you, not in relation to the mob.

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 03:24 PM
hes using sneak as he runs past. so as long as he is behind (as in a 180 cone behind the mob, so works directly on sides too) the mobs as the fungi runs past, they dont agro.

sneak is pretty much a monks best friend when pulling. imo, way more powerful than FD but with the 2 combined its pretty ruthless.

when you sneak got up from FD to tag fungi the wizzie didnt re-agro when your sneak broke which meant it was a complete mem wipe so a bit of RNG was on your side (as observed you waited for it). but even if it did re-agro its not hard to just split it up more until it goes back to spawn point.

i notice you have sow/jboots. do you go out to refresh that each time before pull ? zz

i havent done this but look forward to jamming it :)

thanks for contribute

Yes i refresh sow every time, is one pull each 27 minutes, normally i use Jboots, the video is with sow, doesnt matter, could do it too without any really.

Ive frapped it once, was luck and only 1 agroed and first try was memwipe yes, sometimes it is much harder but still the same, just that you have to work more for it, and if is not at the first the memwipe will be at the second... or the third.... you just have to do it the times that is needed, being aware of not getting hit to much.

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Sneak works off of the way mobs face in relation to you, not in relation to the mob.

this

Nirgon
10-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Believe this was specifically tested and confirmed on live by Haynar

Shinko
10-02-2014, 03:56 PM
king cast, reavers dont...

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 03:59 PM
king cast, reavers dont...

exactly the same. not a problem AT ALL =)

Mac Drettj
10-02-2014, 04:00 PM
its cute seeing u blues being years behind red

Kender
10-02-2014, 04:27 PM
it's cute you reds thinking blue care what you say

kruptcy
10-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Okay guys cut it out, we are all equally cute, okay?

Colgate
10-02-2014, 04:46 PM
i'm likin dat antonian javelin exploit you're using

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Lol exploit? Is classic that an item with more range in ammo gives you more range, but anyway seems that doesnt work here.

Is game knowledge, not exploiting.

Btw you all see anything someone shows to contribute and the 90% comments are attacks to it, i dunno if is envy, or just that all is wrong on ppl world

Rec
10-02-2014, 04:55 PM
It would be envy if you could solo the single pull

Ele
10-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Lol exploit? Is classic that an item with more range in ammo gives you more range, but anyway seems that doesnt work here.

Is game knowledge, not exploiting.

Btw you all see anything someone shows to contribute and the 90% comments are attacks to it, i dunno if is envy, or just that all is wrong on ppl world

Is this supposed to make sense?

Zuut
10-02-2014, 05:10 PM

If you are referring to his wording, it is because English is not his primary language.

He's a good guy, though.

iruinedyourday
10-02-2014, 05:18 PM

It means he could have kept his mouth shut & not shared his awesome game info & people wouldn't call him a jerk.

of course all the people attacking him are probably people who do this and are just upset that hes releasing the strat to the people. :p

Colgate
10-02-2014, 05:45 PM
i'm confused, is it also classic that it actually doesn't use any ranged items when throwing? as in you're not expending any actual items but able to infinitely throw a ranged item that's better than what you actually have equipped?

sounds like an exploit to me

Atalya
10-02-2014, 06:24 PM
you made a video for what any 50+ monk already knew how to do? .. Grats please show me where the line is so i can pat you on the back

Colgate
10-02-2014, 06:56 PM
ya tbh this video is like magical christmasland scenario pull where nothing happens to see invis and you memblur feign death whatever adds the first time you try

Daldaen
10-02-2014, 06:59 PM
ya tbh this video is like magical christmasland scenario pull where nothing happens to see invis and you memblur feign death whatever adds the first time you try

They clear the mobs there until they all spawn as non-see invis. If you go through and clear to juggs or if you just kill 1 or 2 mobs, they will rage at you really hard.

Because many people use this same method, it stays set with full non-see invis spawns for the majority fo the time until resets and shit.

Colgate
10-02-2014, 07:01 PM
well yeah i know that, it's just pretty unlikely that you'll consistently encounter these pull conditions, especially on the blue server where i imagine people clear that shit every day

even on the red server with like 1/5 of the population that shit gets cleared all the time

nicemace
10-02-2014, 08:33 PM
i mean its already been displayed that some people didnt know how sneak works in this thread.

ive also taught a bunch of monks who didnt know how sneak worked to pull with it.

stop ragging on someone for making a constructive post to contribute to the community. you may have no appreciation for it. but some random level 30 monk may actually be able to take something away from it.

just edgy little kids just trying to be cool.

indiscriminate_hater
10-02-2014, 10:55 PM
lots of mad sad jelly in this thread

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 11:28 PM
i mean its already been displayed that some people didnt know how sneak works in this thread.

ive also taught a bunch of monks who didnt know how sneak worked to pull with it.

stop ragging on someone for making a constructive post to contribute to the community. you may have no appreciation for it. but some random level 30 monk may actually be able to take something away from it.

just edgy little kids just trying to be cool.

+1

And trust me, ive only saw 1 more monk doing this, plus the ones that ive teached to.

Nirgon
10-02-2014, 11:41 PM
well yeah i know that, it's just pretty unlikely that you'll consistently encounter these pull conditions, especially on the blue server where i imagine people clear that shit every day

even on the red server with like 1/5 of the population that shit gets cleared all the time

It is classic even supposed to range from ammo slot

Huehuehuehue

Rupertox
10-02-2014, 11:48 PM
i'm confused, is it also classic that it actually doesn't use any ranged items when throwing? as in you're not expending any actual items but able to infinitely throw a ranged item that's better than what you actually have equipped?

sounds like an exploit to me

Ill ignore this from now... Im not here to explain basic knowledge, just petition.

chief
10-03-2014, 01:16 AM
nice video of you exploiting lol great job man you are so good.

iruinedyourday
10-03-2014, 02:19 AM
lots of mad sad jelly in this thread

Detoxx
10-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Ive done this a few times myself, and so has the people I farm king with. Not that difficult, but an awesome use of mechanics, imo.

Diemore
10-03-2014, 02:24 AM
nice video of you exploiting lol great job man you are so good.

Didn't think this was RnF.

Its a great video that shows advanced pulling techniques.

Some peoples comments just seem jealous.

Colgate
10-03-2014, 02:25 AM
nope, i'm the best monk to ever touch any p99 server, hence my title

i just don't condone exploits like the infinite antonian javelin one

Potus
10-03-2014, 02:27 AM
This dude is level 60 and has the original battle music going?

Diemore
10-03-2014, 02:27 AM
And using a forged jav only would change the outcome?

Colgate
10-03-2014, 02:29 AM
i never said it would, just pointing out that he's exploiting SCUM

Byrjun
10-03-2014, 02:33 AM
I hear Hokushin single pulled Prot to crypt.

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 02:35 AM

i dont see where is the infinite antonian javelin but well, petition, maybe you have luck

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 02:38 AM
This dude is level 60 and has the original battle music going?

Classic

Diemore
10-03-2014, 03:01 AM
i never said it would, just pointing out that he's exploiting SCUM

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8660- from 2002, classic era.

Seems to be working as intended, you should really apologise.

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 03:13 AM
http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8660- from 2002, classic era.

Anyway i think isnt working here, but yes is so classic, seems that he too know why i do have an antonian there, so if it were an exploit he would be doing it too im sure ;)

iruinedyourday
10-03-2014, 03:36 AM
Anyway i think isnt working here, but yes is so classic, seems that he too know why i do have an antonian there, so if it were an exploit he would be doing it too im sure ;)

my friend just tried this and lost his 1 jav - does it work here? does it need summoned ammo? lmao he got mad at me but idc in the name of science!

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 03:59 AM
Haha jav must be on ammo, supposedly the item you through uses the range of the ammo slot, but i bet is not working here

Freddy
10-03-2014, 06:50 AM
gealous people l2 pull

Bboboo
10-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Good lord you guys... Really?

Damn.

Agatha
10-03-2014, 11:07 AM
lol, i still pull it to the pad, alot of extra work going on atm in this video.

red still better. Queen Agatha still queen puller. Don't need to use rings, just sneak.

don't need to run it through the door/jail, just paths differently to the pad.

kotton05
10-03-2014, 11:23 AM

I agree

My jav > your jav

But I think we could be friends cgate

Colgate
10-03-2014, 11:25 AM

the exploit here expends no item at all

2002 is also not classic era

ivcho
10-03-2014, 11:31 AM
I'm new to the game, so can someone please briefly explain the significance of this video/awesome pull? Who is King? Is he just super difficult to even access? etc.?

Also, why are there so many jealous people.. especially the colgate person? Not like the original guy was boasting or anything or is he?

douglas1999
10-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Who gives a shit about any of this.

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 12:04 PM

2002 is also not classic era

I spend forged javelins as any other guy(except if it was the moment where i were using the last antonian stacks, wich remember looks as 1 but they were 20)

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 12:07 PM
I'm new to the game, so can someone please briefly explain the significance of this video/awesome pull? Who is King? Is he just super difficult to even access? etc.?

Also, why are there so many jealous people.. especially the colgate person? Not like the original guy was boasting or anything or is he?

Thats how you pull the placeholder of Myconid Spore King (wich drops Fungus covered scale tunic ) to a safe spot, without clear anything, so you can partner it.

You can kill it in other spot(the water) but i bet gms dont like that

Byrjun
10-03-2014, 12:23 PM

If you have prenerf antonian javs, it appears as a single item but it's actually a stack. You can run out of them just like any other item, the item is being expended.

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 12:26 PM
checked the video again, im spending Forged Javelins in that moment, if you are as good as you say, you should know how that works, it says 1 and get it from inventory

Btw Wasnt nihilum an Ubber guild? ive shouldnt be explaining this

Nirgon
10-03-2014, 01:07 PM
We noticed the ammo slot was not expending javelins so we just pilled them all there

More lucky than exploit

JayN
10-03-2014, 01:12 PM
wtf combat music? nub

water still blocking LoS looks to me

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 01:23 PM
wtf combat music? nub

water still blocking LoS looks to me

normally i have PC sound totally off

Water block Line of Sight? what? how?

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 01:26 PM
More lucky than exploit

you mean lucky on the pull? well, in that pull is a bit of luck of how things goes, it goes smooth, normally is the same but a bit more difficult.

Or do you think i say hey, gotta frap a pull, maybe i get lucky and i make the pull of my life =P

Nirgon
10-03-2014, 01:28 PM
I don't care what you do as long as guild holocosts does not git banned for repeating this method

baalzy
10-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Oh man.. imagine the rage if some barb rogue decided to chuck infinite throwing bolders at someone on red.

Raev
10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
So the guy shares a cool pull trick (and something very few monks know how to do, while everyone and their brother is doing the trivial 2 monk pull that Peate and Nordenwatch figured out how to do within weeks of invis pulls getting nerfed over a year ago) and gets flamed because people don't understand game mechanics and/or have huge egos. I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON RUPERTOX.

P.S. When are we going to require spore king groups to be on his spawn point? A certain TMO crew has spent about 100 hours this week AFK in the tube room. It would be cool if people that actually want to play the game could ignore that incredible display of neckbeardery.

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 02:07 PM
So the guy shares a cool pull trick (and something very few monks know how to do, while everyone and their brother is doing the trivial 2 monk pull that Peate and Nordenwatch figured out how to do within weeks of invis pulls getting nerfed over a year ago) and gets flamed because people don't understand game mechanics. I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON RUPERTOX.

P.S. When are we going to require spore king groups to be on his spawn point? A certain TMO crew has spent about 100 hours this week AFK in the tube room. It would be cool if people that actually want to play the game could ignore that incredible display of neckbeardery.

Haha yeah Raev, just like that =P really i hope it gets nerfed somehow so King stops being THAT overcrowded (and makes general pulling hardest, since it is all so easy mode really)

baalzy
10-03-2014, 02:26 PM
So the guy shares a cool pull trick (and something very few monks know how to do, while everyone and their brother is doing the trivial 2 monk pull that Peate and Nordenwatch figured out how to do within weeks of invis pulls getting nerfed over a year ago) and gets flamed because people don't understand game mechanics. I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON RUPERTOX.

Should be trivial to prop up a group on the rock around the corner and claim the king camp. I don't think anyone could claim to be 'near' the spawn when they're all the way back at tube room.

Colgate
10-03-2014, 02:31 PM
So the guy shares a cool pull trick (and something very few monks know how to do

is this what it's like on the blue server? jesus

real glad i play on red where the average monk player is better than the best blue monks

iruinedyourday
10-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Should be trivial to prop up a group on the rock around the corner and claim the king camp. I don't think anyone could claim to be 'near' the spawn when they're all the way back at tube room.

that'd be a bigger dick move than figuring out an awesome exploit.

Raev
10-03-2014, 02:40 PM
NP

Tankdan
10-03-2014, 02:54 PM
How is this 8 pages?

King is almost always a 2 man camp now adays

Wrench
10-03-2014, 02:55 PM

real glad i play on red where the average monk player is better than the best blue monks

just stop posting

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 02:57 PM
just stop posting

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Btw didnt saw those red server video of monks pulling it to tube room yet, do you, guys?

Daldaen
10-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Btw didnt saw those red server video of monks pulling it to tube room yet, do you, guys?

They're too busy slowing each other to exploit and block Hoshkar's AE to make videos.

Pint
10-03-2014, 03:20 PM
So the guy shares a cool pull trick (and something very few monks know how to do, while everyone and their brother is doing the trivial 2 monk pull that Peate and Nordenwatch figured out how to do within weeks of invis pulls getting nerfed over a year ago) and gets flamed because people don't understand game mechanics and/or have huge egos. I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON RUPERTOX.

Hah its like you didn't even read any of the super intelligent insights ppl provided in this thread.. Didn't you know that any 50+ monk knows how to single pull king to tube??

Raev
10-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Hah its like you didn't even read any of the super intelligent insights ppl provided in this thread.. Didn't you know that any 50+ monk knows how to single pull king to tube??

I blame Grandmaster Glox. His instruction manual was completely inadequate.

Colgate
10-03-2014, 03:29 PM

because we on the red server have better and easier ways of farming fungi tunics that you guys on the blue server haven't figured out yet

8)

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Kill in water? i repeat you, i think GMs dont like it to much.

so you are saying that on red noone can pull to tube room, or noone does. then how are you guys better pullers than blue monks? =)

Colgate
10-03-2014, 03:37 PM
no one wants to pull to the tube room because it's much further away than a better safe spot to farm it at, which also isn't in the water

8)

Nerfbat
10-03-2014, 03:38 PM
because we on the red server have better and easier ways of farming fungi tunics that you guys on the blue server haven't figured out yet

8)

I really hope the strat is:
1) Find someone with Fungi
2) befriend them until you get their account info
3) Take said fungi and grief them off server

Boom no camping required.

Rupertox
well we are talking about monk abilities, i have the ability to trivial pull it to tube room, you guys have that abilitie? U_u

feanan

8)

given the extreme low population of red, how many do you really need to farm?
Figure you'd all be set after a weekend or two

Colgate
10-03-2014, 03:39 PM
would rather try to steal many things over a fungi; the value on fungi dropped on red to be much, much lower than it is on blue ever since people figured out a super easy way to pull/farm it

Colgate
10-03-2014, 03:41 PM
well we are talking about monk abilities, i have the ability to trivial pull it to tube room, you guys have that abilitie? U_u

i think you should focus more on not keyboard turning

haha

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 03:46 PM
im sure you play much better =)

Hailto
10-03-2014, 03:52 PM
I really hope the strat is:
1) Find someone with Fungi
2) befriend them until you get their account info
3) Take said fungi and grief them off server

Boom no camping required.

This is Doors' preferred tactic.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166631

Nirgon
10-03-2014, 03:57 PM
They're too busy slowing each other to exploit and block Hoshkar's AE to make videos.

No, I farmed one with Colgate.

No alleged exploits used.

Hoshkar sploiting was Nihilum and it was disbanded... after a period of existing way, way too long. It was a guild that would have lasted a month on live with Verant.

myriverse
10-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Okay guys cut it out, we are all sarcastically cute, okay?
FTFY

Rupertox
10-03-2014, 04:52 PM
BTW getting angry tells for sharing this.

Share knowledge once you have taken advantage of it, thats the goal.

Just keep your tricks and blame who shows the community how to improve their gaming experience is weird

paulgiamatti
10-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Getting angry tells on this server is basically a sure sign you're doing something right.

Rec
10-03-2014, 06:19 PM
more people should share things so more people get upset. it's very entertaining

bigsykedaddy
10-03-2014, 06:21 PM
BTW getting angry tells for sharing this.

Share knowledge once you have taken advantage of it, thats the goal.

Just keep your tricks and blame who shows the community how to improve their gaming experience is weird

All I heard is "I can't get King camp anymore , waaaa , i'm gonna ruin everyone that cans fun."

haksum
10-03-2014, 07:05 PM
All I heard is "I can't get King camp anymore , waaaa , i'm gonna ruin everyone that cans fun."

Big surprise to everyone that you'd see it that way.

Raev
10-03-2014, 07:07 PM

What's remarkable is that you consider being 95% AFK at that camp for 300 hours over the past month fun.

Crawdad
10-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Another excellent thread showcasing why Red has such a shitty reputation.

Cool video OP. Never cared for playing Monk but hopefully this is helpful to some aspiring, soon-to-be-Sebilis going monks.

toolshed
10-03-2014, 08:06 PM

How does getting kited around improve your play?

You're trash

Daldaen
10-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Yea I don't think sneak is supposed to be as effective as it is on this server.

I just tested this on live. Two things.

1. Sneak didn't help, the 2 assisted.
2. King should run straight through at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8eqXB0x3k8&feature=youtu.be

I sneak, con the 2 to make sure their backs to me, both con indifferent. Reaver PH cons ready to attack since he is facing me. Throw a weapon, he charges me and the 2 on sides aggro.

Diemore
10-03-2014, 10:29 PM

I sneak, con the 2 to make sure their backs to me, both con indifferent. Reaver PH cons ready to attack since he is facing me. Throw a weapon, he charges me and the 2 on sides aggro.

Things may have changed, this post from 2000

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8889

clearly describes the tactic being described in the OP video

4) Using Thrown Weapons and Sneak to split.

With the changes to Sneak (no longer dropping when you use a thrown weapon ) another use has come up! In order for this to work, you must be using a ranged weapon with a ranger greater then the static aggro of the mob ( ie method # 3 listed above): engage sneak, throw, insta split. Personally I'm using summoned suriken for this, and I haven't had to use FD on a split since I got back into EQ. This includes splitting spawns where the mobs are literally on top of each other, although some times I have hit the mob i didn't have targeted, I have never aggro'ed the other.

I can't comment on the King's pathing once agro'ed, but I do note its different to other emu's. Perhaps intentionally changed - no idea.

Lazie
10-04-2014, 01:12 AM
It means he could have kept his mouth shut & not shared his awesome game info & people wouldn't call him a jerk.

of course all the people attacking him are probably people who do this and are just upset that hes releasing the strat to the people. :p

I thought what he showed in the video was common knowledge...Everyone has been pulling king this way for months.

Rupertox
10-04-2014, 01:27 AM

1. Im with you, sneak should be nerfed, lets let the monk shit for good monks.

2. I see that you are testing on live, how impressed you seem with the video after all that trolling :)

Teeroyoyort
10-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Sneak should break when you attack/throw something.

Cecily
10-04-2014, 01:40 AM
No it shouldn't.

Daldaen
10-04-2014, 02:06 AM
No it shouldn't.

Cecily is correct, the Monk post from 2000 alludes to this as well. Pre-Kunark or mid-Kunark sneak broke it. But that was changed, and throwing shouldn't break sneak.

And I dunno what trolling I did, I didn't think this was classic. So I went to investigate on that end. And I think pathing in EQ is a pretty static thing (in that they didn't change it too much). If anything they improved it to be more logical. But as that live video shows, he should charge you directly, not take a pleasant 15 second detour.

Rupertox
10-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Cecily is correct, the Monk post from 2000 alludes to this as well. Pre-Kunark or mid-Kunark sneak broke it. But that was changed, and throwing shouldn't break sneak.

And I dunno what trolling I did, I didn't think this was classic. So I went to investigate on that end. And I think pathing in EQ is a pretty static thing (in that they didn't change it too much). If anything they improved it to be more logical. But as that live video shows, he should charge you directly, not take a pleasant 15 second detour.

Prolly the pathing you show on your video wokld make it easier even

Daldaen
10-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Maybe, Maybe not.

Dunno how much of the jail you would get through with sneak/invis on when he is right on your tail.

Though if you can, thats less worry about the pathing myconids back there.

Rupertox
10-04-2014, 10:11 AM
That is, i can tell you that ive did it without sow or jboots too, and with mob sowed, so can be done, you just need to be ware of some other things(doors etc)

Thulack
10-04-2014, 10:31 AM
1. Im with you, sneak should be nerfed, lets let the monk shit for good monks.

2. I see that you are testing on live, how impressed you seem with the video after all that trolling :)

You should be more impressed with the fact Dald has been playing live for 12+ years and still does and is one of the better druids serverwide. Kinda more impressive then finding out the exact way to pull king after 15 years of him being around.

Rupertox
10-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Do you know who i am or what ive played or pulled? Man really sometimes i feel like people should think before write

iruinedyourday
10-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Wow,, thanks for this video I will use it in the future =)

The good guy eq correct response :P

Rupertox
10-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Yes thanks for being one of the low ppl grateful and not jealous

iruinedyourday
10-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Yes thanks for being one of the low ppl grateful and not jealous

hehe dont trip, were nerds and stay in doors playing EQ for a reason.. CUS EQ IS THE BEST THING EVAR! :0

Rupertox
11-28-2014, 06:44 PM
man today were like 12 persosns at tube, whats happening? lol

DarkwingDuck
11-28-2014, 07:17 PM

You mean 1/12th the pop

DetroitVelvetSmooth
11-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Pulled it solo 2 nights ago right after you left Rupert. My tagger fell asleep... for once I didnt even have to split off that one frog from the end of the jail. Next time I'll record it for ya.

Rupertox
11-29-2014, 03:56 AM
finally, eh? ;) it can become almost trivial, but lots of work :P

trist4n
11-30-2014, 01:10 PM
What UI is that, I think it looks awesome. I've been wanting to change the UI for awhile now, but I simply know nothing about what is out there (and what still follows the rules of the server).

Rupertox
12-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Duxa's UI