PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Monk Shackle - The Great Oowomp is KOS

Cranky
10-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Despite conning indifferent, The Great Oowomp is KOS to me. I can sneak behind him but then his lady friend in the little house sees me and she attacks. I got the skele to spawn once but as soon as I hailed it, The Great Oowomp killed me. Two deaths now going on three.. Any tips please?
Fesk.

Cranky
10-05-2014, 11:53 PM
I think the problem is the scowling Ogre in the hut behind Owowomp, she agros and he is linked. Would an enchanter be able to mez or otherwise keep her calm without agroing Oowomp? Any suggestions? This guy is the last part in this long quest and after four deaths I'm getting frustrated.

Any tips appreciated.
Fesk

Catashe
10-06-2014, 12:08 AM
I don't think they are actually linked, they just assist each other. So depending on your level you can always kill the chick in the house then FD and do your quest. Or like you said get a chanter to mez her or charm him

webrunner5
10-06-2014, 01:20 PM
I don't think they are actually linked, they just assist each other. So depending on your level you can always kill the chick in the house then FD and do your quest. Or like you said get a chanter to mez her or charm him

I think that is the way to pretty much do it. Like you said, depends on your level.

baalzy
10-06-2014, 02:18 PM
If you're still having issues with this later today when I get home, I will run my necro over and deal with the kos chick.

Cranky
10-06-2014, 04:43 PM
If you're still having issues with this later today when I get home, I will run my necro over and deal with the kos chick.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm level 19 and the ogre is blue but when I touch her Oowomp nukes for 251. I'm playing in unrest for a few levels so not am immediate need. Thank you for the offer.