PDA

View Full Version : Help getting started?

munkade
10-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Sorry, I'm an original player back from 2000 but I'm new here. I'm having trouble with the Account Setup / Play Guide. I've created an account, linked my EQEmulator account and put a phone number for recovery purposes. However, it now just shows that I haven't done either of those and keeps bouncing me between Step 2 and Step 3 after I try to "Skip" either of them; and won't let me create a Loginserver account. As I said, new here so I'm not sure where to be asking for help. I looked in the different thread categories but couldn't find a general help/getting started forum. I'd really appreciate any advice you guys could give me. Thanks!

Charak
10-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Off to the left on that screen there is a menu item that let's get to where you need to be for the next step

munkade
10-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Aha! Found it. Thanks so much. Not sure how to delete this thread now... thanks again.

Nietche
10-23-2014, 07:52 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86903 might help. Would need more specific questions to help you though. I have a write up on my hard drive somewhere as I never remember what I did exactly from PC to PC.