PDA

View Full Version : Foraged items

Charak
10-25-2014, 11:00 AM
What are some of the more valuable foraged items to players

Man0warr
10-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Cinnamon Sticks from Gfay are pretty good plat if you can find someone trying to level baking.

webrunner5
10-25-2014, 12:17 PM
I think it would be a pretty terrible time sink for what little the rewards would be Plat wise. I know it took me hours just to get the Flower thingy in FV for the Druid epic. I can think of a lot better ways to spend your time in game. :p

Esheon
10-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Really? Hours? I got mine the second time I ran through FV.

In terms of other foraged items, I've managed to sell cinnamon sticks and morning dew fairly regularly. Vegetables are an occasional thing (brewers mostly, bakers have better ways to get to 140). Fruit & berries almost never. Sometimes I can sell plains pebbles, but usually I only see someone buying them 5 minutes after I deleted them to make room in the bank. I've had no luck at all with the other random rare-ish drops.

Edit: But webrunner really is right... It's not worth the time spent if that's the only thing you're doing. However, I have a forage macro attached to my left and right keys, and I've just gotten into the habit of pressing those keys regularly while running. I get most of my cinnamon sticks & morning dew while buffing newbies at orc hill or running back and forth to MM.

Clark
10-25-2014, 06:58 PM
There should be an event where once a month or two someone Forages a Guise of the Deceiver. Lightbulbs going off!

Cecily
10-25-2014, 07:06 PM
The FV piece is only hard to get if you need it right away. I'd really advise druids to quad early on in FV to forage it passively. Tbh all the epic forages suck, really really bad. But if you just forage occasionally as you pass through those zone, you have a great chance at getting one with zero effort.

Did all my ranger epic forages at like 25. That wasn't fun, but hey I was ready for VS / Inny at 35.

Also, if anyone wants to catch me tonight on one of my listed characters as I'll be away from EQ for awhile after today,
I'm looking to purchase mass quantities of cinnamon sticks and oak bark.