PDA

View Full Version : Questions concerning the creation of a guild

Aviann
10-28-2014, 06:27 AM
A friend of mine is looking at trying to create a guild specifically for roleplaying. What are the rules and requirements needed to make a small roleplaying guild on the server?

-TK-
10-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Send a petition in-game asking for them to create a guild named 'so-and-so' and who should get leader. That's how I've done it and usually by the time I log in the next day it's created. It can be done with only one person. They are pretty lax about guilds here.

Kreylyn
10-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Isn't' there an in game command with 5 or 6 players grouped to form one instantly?

Thought I remembered that was possible. Once formed, you don't have to keep the members who helped make it. They can just disband and go on.

Krey

Whirled
10-28-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm looking for a guild named <Casual HardCore Raiders>
or perhaps <Poopsockers Inc>
Will consider <WTFamidoin> , <Amirite?>, & other similar possibilities.

Derubael
10-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Just petition in game. You only need one character - the leader - to create a guild. Use the /petition command on the character you want to have lead, state you want to create a guild, and enter the guild name you desire spelled exactly the way you want it with all appropriate punctuation and capitalization displayed.

We cannot create guilds during the day/peak hours because of the way they write to the database, so guild creation is often saved for the overnight hours. Usually you'll petition for a guild creation and wake up the next day with a shiny new guild all ready to go! Invite your officers and members as you so choose.

Ella`Ella
10-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Are you trying to splinter off of BDA, too?

Aviann
10-28-2014, 01:53 PM

Way to leave RnF remarks in RnF TMOmemberinstigatornobody_5003

I had an honest question for honest individuals, no need to crap up my thread with your bigotry. Shove off.

Aviann
10-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Just petition in game. You only need one character - the leader - to create a guild. Use the /petition command on the character you want to have lead, state you want to create a guild, and enter the guild name you desire spelled exactly the way you want it with all appropriate punctuation and capitalization displayed.

We cannot create guilds during the day/peak hours because of the way they write to the database, so guild creation is often saved for the overnight hours. Usually you'll petition for a guild creation and wake up the next day with a shiny new guild all ready to go! Invite your officers and members as you so choose.

And thank you very much again for the quick response Deru, you rock, man.

Thulack
10-28-2014, 03:02 PM

Lol learn what guilds people are in before you open your trap.

Joyelle
10-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Some people just try to get potshots in wherever they can. Pretty pathetic.

Hailto
10-28-2014, 03:33 PM
bigotry

Calling someone a bigot for making a remark regarding an elf-sim guild.

My sides.

-TK-
10-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Pretty sure second post in thread answers question...

/thread before it becomes a troll thread.

Kender
10-28-2014, 03:56 PM
didnt guilds on live with less than 10 people get disbanded by the game?

Joyelle
10-28-2014, 04:04 PM
didnt guilds on live with less than 10 people get disbanded by the game?

They did routine sweeps with broadcasted warnings beforehand. You were given a chance to get characters from 10 separate accounts tagged before they nuked your guild with the coming patch. It was not done automatically once you dropped under 10 players or anything.

The same type of sweeps were done occasionally where they would delete characters under level 10 (maybe 15?) that hadn't been logged on in X number of days. I remember people being in a mad rush to log in all their characters so they didn't lose the character names they had reserved.

They both happened few and far between.

Aviann
10-29-2014, 01:06 AM
Lol learn what guilds people are in before you open your trap.

Exactly... lol

Hailto
10-29-2014, 01:16 AM
Your avatar is too edgy for me Aviann

Aviann
10-29-2014, 01:35 AM
Your avatar is too edgy for me Aviann

Maybe I'm just an edgy kind of guy.