PDA

View Full Version : Try <your colour here>

Xelnos21
10-28-2014, 01:42 PM
K seriously guys. We've heard all the arguments to try each one and in the end, it all boils down to subjective opinion.

I'm completely new to EQ, let alone classic, but I have played both servers and have met so many great people on both. So, if you want PvP in your game, go red. If you don't, go blue. It's that simple.

Please don't turn this thread into another blue vs red thread. If you feel like arguing which is better than fuck off: there are two other threads on the first page for that (and when those disappear there will be more). Hopefully though, threads like these will disappear.

Doil_Boil
10-28-2014, 01:46 PM
I play the purple server, donno wtf everyone is talking about

iruinedyourday
10-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Veemo please dont ever stop making videos and get to 60. Ill watch all the way.

Juhstin
10-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Watching the videos now. Enjoyable.

Came for the cry fest of blue vs red, left watching youtube.

Swish
10-28-2014, 05:08 PM
But nobody has tried teams yet, and teams will have pvp... so if you want to try teams, you'll probably enjoy teams by learning to pvp.

To learn pvp, give red a try and get ahead of the curve <3

Xelnos21
10-28-2014, 05:26 PM
pls join red

pls join red <3

pls stop. go to your own thread to preach ur shit. Some people just don't want PvP. Let it go.

Also OT but thanks for comments guys :D

iruinedyourday
10-28-2014, 05:28 PM
pls stop. go to your own thread to preach ur shit. Some people just don't want PvP. Let it go.

Also OT but thanks for comments guys :D

1v1 me :D

Swish
10-28-2014, 06:32 PM
why are you advertising red in your sig then? you seem confused :(

Portasaurus
10-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Veemo, first of all... long-time viewer/first-time commentator. I'm a big fan of your video series. The comments you make while you stream seem very sincere, and it's enjoyable watching you immerse yourself in (and laugh at) this dinosaur of a game. For example, getting stuck in the Kelethin lift? Priceless.

Having said all that, I'd like to throw out a new color in the mix.

Try Brown!

Yes, brown, the official color of bums! Why?

We here at Nomsanto Industries are branching out and have a new project in-the-works (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169518) which will combine several things you seem to enjoy: everquest, youtube, pvp, drinking, gambling, and maybe even some unanticipated comedy and/or friendship.

You could be the next fighter to appear on...

BUMFIGHTS: NORRATH
"HAVE [I]YOU GONE BROWN TODAY?"™

Xelnos21
10-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Veemo, first of all... long-time viewer/first-time commentator. I'm a big fan of your video series. The comments you make while you stream seem very sincere, and it's enjoyable watching you immerse yourself in (and laugh at) this dinosaur of a game. For example, getting stuck in the Kelethin lift? Priceless.

Having said all that, I'd like to throw out a new color in the mix.

Try Brown!

Yes, brown, the official color of bums! Why?

We here at Nomsanto Industries are branching out and have a new project in-the-works (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169518) which will combine several things you seem to enjoy: everquest, youtube, pvp, drinking, gambling, and maybe even some unanticipated comedy and/or friendship.

You could be the next fighter to appear on...

BUMFIGHTS: NORRATH
"HAVE [I]YOU GONE BROWN TODAY?"™

Haha no need to introduce yourself bud! I know who ya are. You got me all drunk and Shea/Sheana's wedding! I like these new colours. I'll have to look into brown but since I also have a char on blue, I'm going to change my sig to "VEEMO PURPLE"

why are you advertising red in your sig then? you seem confused :(

Not advertising. Veemo is my char name. Red is where you can find me.

Kagey
10-28-2014, 10:52 PM
This video is freaking hilarious. GJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBT4VSxshQ&list=PLnJvtkXDhtpdZC4BQamdFOwWMMal85FLK&index=5

Niedar
10-29-2014, 12:42 PM
Yeah but thats how you play forumquest.

Swish
10-29-2014, 02:39 PM
This video is freaking hilarious. GJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBT4VSxshQ&list=PLnJvtkXDhtpdZC4BQamdFOwWMMal85FLK&index=5

Was laughing along with the bandit leather hats ;)