PDA

View Full Version : WTB Potions: Kilva's Skin of Flame

Bleero
11-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Looking for a regular supplier of DS potions :)

Daldaen
11-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Super secret druid PLing tip:

Those potions, once bought from a shaman, can be sold to a vendor for 10 plat and bought back for 202 plat.

So if you buy 3 potions for 500/ea. You could use all 30 charges then buy more, costing you 50/charge.

Or... You could use 18 charges (9 charges from 2 potions), then vendor recharge them for about 600 platinum. Costing about 33/charge. If you do this for a few weeks you make back the initial 1500 and save yourself money in buying these over an over. The downside is you have to remember to leave the 10 dose potions with a single charge and they eat up bag space.

If you buy more, it gets more economical. Also I have been in a situation a few times where I ran out and I couldn't find a potion maker for a week or two online to make me some. Was very annoying.

Bleero
11-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Super secret druid PLing tip:

Those potions, once bought from a shaman, can be sold to a vendor for 10 plat and bought back for 202 plat.

So if you buy 3 potions for 500/ea. You could use all 30 charges then buy more, costing you 50/charge.

Or... You could use 18 charges (9 charges from 2 potions), then vendor recharge them for about 600 platinum. Costing about 33/charge. If you do this for a few weeks you make back the initial 1500 and save yourself money in buying these over an over. The downside is you have to remember to leave the 10 dose potions with a single charge and they eat up bag space.

If you buy more, it gets more economical. Also I have been in a situation a few times where I ran out and I couldn't find a potion maker for a week or two online to make me some. Was very annoying.

Thanks for the info! I'm pretty new and never done the recharge stuff.
What does the recharge process look like/who is the re-charger? Is it potion dependent?

Daldaen
11-04-2014, 11:56 AM
To vendor recharge you have to find any vendor who has space in his inventory.

To test this, sell a water flask. If it appears in his list (assuming he doesn't innately offer this item), then it means he has space in his inventory.

Sell the 10 Dose potion that is fully charged. Then sell however many 10 Dose potions you have which are left with a single charge.

When you buy all of them back from the vendor, they will all have 10 charges. You NEED to sell the fully charged potion first for this to work.

Bleero
11-04-2014, 12:04 PM
To vendor recharge you have to find any vendor who has space in his inventory.

To test this, sell a water flask. If it appears in his list (assuming he doesn't innately offer this item), then it means he has space in his inventory.

Sell the 10 Dose potion that is fully charged. Then sell however many 10 Dose potions you have which are left with a single charge.

When you buy all of them back from the vendor, they will all have 10 charges. You NEED to sell the fully charged potion first for this to work.

Wow, thank you Daldaen :)

Bleero
11-08-2014, 09:53 PM
WTB: Potions: Kilva's Skin of Flame

Bleero
11-09-2014, 08:22 PM
WTB: Potions: Kilva's Skin of Flame