PDA

View Full Version : Interest in open GDKP Fear/Hate raids?

wwoneo
11-10-2014, 11:53 PM
I wanted to see if there would be any interest if I started hosting open GDKP fear/hate raids.

An open GDKP raid is where people bid against each other for item drops. The total plat collected from these drops would be split evenly amongst all players within the raid. All items would have set minimum bids that would be determined prior to the raid and based accordingly with respects to their demand/usefulness.

There would ideally be two types of people in this raid:
1. A carry (someone who is already geared and just wants to attend to earn plat).
2. A buyer (someone who wants to attend and actually purchase gear).

If you would be interested in this idea, please respond to this post and whether you would be interested in being a carry or a buyer (or both).
I don't believe there is a current policy set on this type of raid, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Argh
11-11-2014, 12:43 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

toolshed
11-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Bidding PP only encourages RMT

RMT -> pp -> buy more items -> more pp -> more RMT

Magnar
11-11-2014, 12:48 AM
World of Warcraft is that way --------------->

norova
11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
I wanted to see if there would be any interest if I started hosting open GDKP fear/hate raids.

An open GDKP raid is where people bid against each other for item drops. The total plat collected from these drops would be split evenly amongst all players within the raid. All items would have set minimum bids that would be determined prior to the raid and based accordingly with respects to their demand/usefulness.

There would ideally be two types of people in this raid:
1. A carry (someone who is already geared and just wants to attend to earn plat).
2. A buyer (someone who wants to attend and actually purchase gear).

If you would be interested in this idea, please respond to this post and whether you would be interested in being a carry or a buyer (or both).
I don't believe there is a current policy set on this type of raid, but correct me if I'm wrong.

This is so much worse than saving dying children.

Bohab
11-11-2014, 09:42 AM
If hate/fear go on 24/7 plat farmer lock down like chardok currently is then this server is doomed...

Lazie
11-11-2014, 09:47 AM
If hate/fear go on 24/7 plat farmer lock down like chardok currently is then this server is doomed...

Surprised it's not already a thing with how easy Fear is to AE and how few are actually needed to clear Hate.

shiznugg
11-11-2014, 09:56 AM
I am interested in both.

piccachu

wwoneo
11-11-2014, 11:06 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

lol

wwoneo
11-11-2014, 11:11 AM
This is so much worse than saving dying children.

Haha, you read too many of my posts.

Bboboo
11-11-2014, 11:19 AM
World of Warcraft is that way --------------->

Could only imagine the cluster fuck of posts that would result after one of these.