PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Illusion Clickies

MaSQue
11-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Is there a site that lists all the Rogue clicky Illusion items or can someone list em up here? I am a Dark Elf Rogue (I just prefer DE's) and need to search good race clickies to get access to good cities and such.

Swish
11-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Iksar one comes from a named mob (involved in a cycle) in Trakanon's Teeth
Erudite one is found in Howling Stones (Charasis)
High Elf one comes from Stanos Herkanor in Highpass

There's others when Velious hits, but until then you're not going to enjoy much in the way of "good" cities.

Remember though you can bank in North Freeport and Felwithe by standing behind the wall, zooming out and clicking the banker... just don't forget to hide/sneak in and out ;)

myriverse
11-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Easy to spot them from this:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Clickies

MaSQue
11-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Iksar one comes from a named mob (involved in a cycle) in Trakanon's Teeth
Erudite one is found in Howling Stones (Charasis)
High Elf one comes from Stanos Herkanor in Highpass

There's others when Velious hits, but until then you're not going to enjoy much in the way of "good" cities.

Remember though you can bank in North Freeport and Felwithe by standing behind the wall, zooming out and clicking the banker... just don't forget to hide/sneak in and out ;)

Tried reaching around the wall for NFP and cannot reach but am good in Felwithe. Maybe I am doing the NFP banker wrong hmm and of course I tab in and try that and worked fine this time haha musta been at wrong angel before

Swish
11-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Tried reaching around the wall for NFP and cannot reach but am good in Felwithe. Maybe I am doing the NFP banker wrong hmm

Line it up so that you're looking at the door you enter from, and aiming for the left of the two bankers (as you look at them).

Lots of people are at it these days, so if you see any iksar/dark elves/etc banking from that area...try and stand where they are. Or just trial and error shuffling back and forth on the wall... once you've got it, you'll never forget it.

For any "good" folks who feel this is unfair... you can also bank this way in Overthere <3

MaSQue
11-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Easy to spot them from this:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Clickies
nice! I didn't know that page existed thank you

HeallunRumblebelly
11-11-2014, 12:02 PM
DE mask from ghoul assassin, high elf mask from stanos/general quest, erudite from hs west, iksar from trak teeth cycle are what's available in kunark.

Velious adds: gnome from ST, barb from AoW (dependent on if we get luclin loot here or not--current beta tables have TONS of luclin loot, but they've done sweeping database changes on us before) , halfling from chardok revamp.

GinnasP99
11-11-2014, 12:04 PM

This works in Kelethin also.

Daldaen
11-11-2014, 12:11 PM
DE mask from ghoul assassin, high elf mask from stanos/general quest, erudite from hs west, iksar from trak teeth cycle are what's available in kunark.

Velious adds: gnome from ST, barb from AoW (dependent on if we get luclin loot here or not--current beta tables have TONS of luclin loot, but they've done sweeping database changes on us before) , halfling from chardok revamp.

Post revamp Sleeper has dwarf mask. Though I think Rogean will crush someone who tries to wake Sleeper before server wants it done.

MaSQue
11-11-2014, 12:14 PM
very cool, what other neat tricks can I do with my Rogue ;)

Nubben
11-11-2014, 12:26 PM
For one, you can bank without having to hide behind walls or being around corners. Try using Sneak.

Juevento
11-11-2014, 12:57 PM
For true, I bank in OT outpost using that method. Make sure you rehide once the banker window is open to avoid any onery passers by.

When the next patch hits, you'll be able to take long walks through Sebilis again.

Rogues are best taggers in game with sneak/hide.

MaSQue
11-11-2014, 02:13 PM
keep em coming :D

HeallunRumblebelly
11-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Post revamp Sleeper has dwarf mask. Though I think Rogean will crush someone who tries to wake Sleeper before server wants it done.

Oh man. Ancient prismatic st was like early pop wasn't it? They would just reset the warderw before putting in that!

Clark
11-12-2014, 02:16 AM

Forgot about gnome one nice.