PDA

View Full Version : Current State

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 12:11 AM
Red is as Blue as it will get currently. Lot of farming, building up, perfect time for whole guilds to build anew.

I'm not even slightly trolling.

Velious will be a wipe spread population on a 300 person server. It's a dreamland for you pals. You'll pick up PvP and learn to enjoy it.

PvPing against players with far superior gear isn't really the point of why most of us play here (for those of you who feel like we enjoy griefing noobs).

We live for the really exciting, more equal fights.

Think about it. WINTER IS COMING. Abandon your frustrations and come embrace new, different and better frustrations on Red.

I love you.

Bboboo
11-14-2014, 12:25 AM
This is even worse than the daily join red posts.

No need to kick um while they're down man.

Uuruk
11-14-2014, 12:26 AM
Sorry man, im enjoying being told when i can kill a kill dragon and being told how i can play the game.

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 12:40 AM
I'll enjoy you.

falendar
11-14-2014, 03:08 AM
if you PL me to 50 i'll give it a try :P

sulpher01
11-14-2014, 03:11 AM
They need to add an ignore feature that automatically adds anyone who has ever posted on red forum... although it is fairly comical to see how desperate you guys are.

Swish
11-14-2014, 03:15 AM
Look at those free bumps.. here's another ;)

Reguiy
11-14-2014, 03:19 AM
Wow, there's an Everquest server with PvP? Why has no one ever mentioned this before? :)

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Bump

Extremely desperate

toolshed
11-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Red99 group XP is seriously insane. It's so strong that you don't normally pvp people at your same level because you would rather group with them than be hostile.

I leveled to 22 before even encountering a hostile player, and it really was my own fault because I was going to Unrest (the zone modifier + group xp bonus = omfg good). There are twinks that PK in the most popular zones, but they become fun raid boss for your group to have to deal with and don't disrupt most XP groups.

Overall, I would say the playerbase on red is taking the game less seriously and having more fun with the game in general. There is no real ForumQuest/intensity about who is camping what or who the camp is going to, because there's a mechanic to deal with that: PvP. PvP for 5 minutes with a loot n scoot or sit there and argue with someone through tells for hours while making sure FRAPS is recording? PvP just makes sense in some cases.

Honestly I think some people just play on Blue99 for the raid drama/ForumQuest aspect of it rather than playing Everquest for fun.

Any group of friends that is just starting out on Project1999 would be foolish to not think about rolling onto Red99, especially with 3+ people.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 01:10 PM
So your selling point on red is:

You will level faster (not classic), and due to this faster group leveling (again not classic), you won't PvP at all. You have to avoid certain zones (some of the most iconic dungeons) because twinked PKers and their level 60 healer friends will run you off.

So you're encouraging them to come over, not PvP, just because of faster leveling. Oh and by the way you can't enjoy certain zones leveling up because of neckbeards.

I dunno, on blue stuff generally is localized and drama isn't aired in public channels. On red though, you see all sorts of racial and homophobic slurs in general channels.

It's pretty clear why red population has and always will be terrible. Even with the high end game being the way it is on this server. It's vastly superior to a PvP server with broken exp, item loot, item recharging, OOC and all sorts of other things.

Doil_Boil
11-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Red99 group XP is seriously insane. It's so strong that you don't normally pvp people at your same level because you would rather group with them than be hostile.

This is a pvp server, right?

toolshed
11-14-2014, 01:17 PM
1. The red server isn't trying to be a classic emulation server

2. People on blue try to xp as fast as possible - not inviting classes to groups so they can exp 0.3% faster? people buying plvls?

3. I am saying that you can choose to pvp or not usually. The amount of twink PKs is very small and you can avoid them if you want. This is response to the claim that on red you are going to be spending most of your time on a corpse run (even if you get PKed, there is a LNS policy)

4. Not only am I saying that you can XP faster, group lvl faster, and choose to PVP, but all the item camps you are looking for are probably open as well. JBoots? 6-7k on blue99 and 3k on red99. Why? AC is up all the time. The market on red is driven by the buyer and not some RMT camper

5. I would rather pvp for 5 minutes and LNS for another 5 min than wait in line for 5-6 hours and then not even get the camp that I was waiting for because some higher lvl guildie of the original camper decided to cut me in line. Crazy, I know.

6. The red99 population is low because there is a lot of trolling on the forums from 1% of the red99 population. This causes people to think that the entire server is like that, but it really isn't. Sure OOC is very trolly, but you can separate it out in chat and minimize the channel.

7. In my leveling on red, I have found that there is a far larger portion of the population that is willing to help you out and be kind than on blue99. While leveling up right now on blue, a majority of the population is going to be a dick twink. Sorry but it's true.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 01:23 PM
1. The red server isn't trying to be a classic emulation server

Sorry but it's true.
That is all I needed to know. Thus why no one is interested :/.

» Welcome
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.
To start playing, use our Setup Guide on the left.

I'll leave that right here.

GnashingOfTeeth
11-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Let me turn in my book to the POD and become non pvp and I will join up today.
Thanks pals!

toolshed
11-14-2014, 01:27 PM
That is all I needed to know. Thus why no one is interested :/.

I was born and raised on a pvp server, so pvp is an integral part of the classic experience for me.

Maybe that's why I have an affinity for solving disputes through pvp rather than lawyering, fraps 100% of the time and treaties that are as long as the Marshall plan after WWII.

feanan
11-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Lol, its funny now that the way to entice people to red is to tell them:

1. not classic server.
2. don't have to pvp
3. two weeks to sixty
4. all the gear and camps you want.

sounds awesome. you guys on red hardcore man, hardcore

Tuljin
11-14-2014, 01:31 PM
Maybe that's why I have an affinity for solving disputes through pvp rather than lawyering, fraps 100% of the time and treaties that are as long as the Marshall plan after WWII.

The man makes a great and vaild point

Jaxon
11-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Lawyering and negotiation takes far greater skill than PVP and is far more rewarding. I can understand why some of you would be intimidated by it.

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 01:35 PM
You can dispel necro healing recourse on both servers, people love it

try red

Niedar
11-14-2014, 01:35 PM

1. not classic server.
2. don't have to pvp
3. two weeks to sixty

It is true, blue is much more hardcore than red but who wants to be hardcore if it entails a bunch of poopsocking.

Glenzig
11-14-2014, 01:38 PM
It is true, blue is much more hardcore than red but who wants to be hardcore if it entails a bunch of poopsocking.

Sorry I've never equated sitting at a computer drinking mountain dew and eating cheetos while your body slowly swallows a chair with the word hardcore. I don't understand this usage of the word.

toolshed
11-14-2014, 01:38 PM

1. not classic server.
2. don't have to pvp
3. two weeks to sixty

Red99 is the most blue pvp server I have ever seen. It is not a hardcore pvp server. You are more likely to find a player that will help you than pvp you.

Personally I would rather have a more pvp oriented mindset and ruleset, but I am just saying how it is

Niedar
11-14-2014, 01:39 PM
I am using his version of hardcore obviously, just pointing out that who wants to be hardcore if thats what being hardcore is.

Tuljin
11-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Lawyering and negotiation takes far greater skill than PVP and is far more rewarding. I can understand why some of you would be intimidated by it.

Huh?

To me its sad that guilds have to dedicate incredible amounts of manhours to negotiate and navigate the labyrinthian raid rotation policy instead of playing the damn game (though it is way better than the 2 year TMO monopoly - then again with PvP that wouldn't have even happened)

More skill to negotiate than stay alive in PvP? Absolutely not. More rewarding to sit in a 7 hour VOIP meeting with man-children? Not rewarding at all

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 01:41 PM
Before player grief too much and no one will play server

Player too nice now and will not play

Is it pixels on blue you will not leave? pls tells us

Glenzig
11-14-2014, 01:45 PM
I am using his version of hardcore obviously, just pointing out that who wants to be hardcore if thats what being hardcore is.

Playing video games is not hardcore. Its something you do for fun. If its more than that, you probably need to reevaluate your life. Not speaking to anyone in particular, just a general statement.

Jimjam
11-14-2014, 01:57 PM
On TZ I enjoyed the time spent at low level fighting in crushbone, making raids against misty thicket and so on.

On r99 the XP is way too fast and you miss out on the tweenie pvp experience, which is what I always enjoyed most :(.

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 01:59 PM
The end game PvP is what most people enjoy, hence the exp boost.

There are a lot of silly things in EQ that were painstaking and awful that the Red server eliminated. I think I didn't hit 60 on live until Luclin, and I started the day Kunark dropped. Exp was ridiculous, and most of the lower level stuff isn't terribly exciting.

There truly is a reason why WoW altered that slow moving experience from their game, and it's probably a big part of why they're the most lucrative MMO.

Medding with a spell book open? Awful classic aspect of EQ. First person old school UI? Also awful.

If you haven't PvP'd at the high end, you lack almost all credence to comment on how shitty PvP is. The OOC can certainly be a problem, but it can also be turned off.

Swish
11-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Lawyering and negotiation...

Live servers weren't open to lawyering tho (in the spirit of saying red isn't classic etc)

http://i.imgur.com/apRp7TQ.gif

Swish
11-14-2014, 02:04 PM
On TZ I enjoyed the time spent at low level fighting in crushbone, making raids against misty thicket and so on.

On r99 the XP is way too fast and you miss out on the tweenie pvp experience, which is what I always enjoyed most :(.

Taking the old XP bonus out crashed the red pop once and took Red Dawn with it, I don't think they'd do it again unless... I hope not at least :p

The bonus is there and designed to get you to the higher pvp levels fast. Hitting people with rusty short swords in Gfay is fun but the real pvp is at the top end <3

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 02:07 PM
How many corpses with plane of mischief cards will you make in project 1999 Scars of Velious in server where u cannot pvp

tells us here

baalzy
11-14-2014, 02:10 PM
So your selling point on red is:

You will level faster (not classic), and due to this faster group leveling (again not classic), you won't PvP at all.
You're not really having to worry too much about being attacked everywhere you go. It will happen, but not much. Letting you get established on the server. The real PvP begins at 56
You have to avoid certain zones (some of the most iconic dungeons) because twinked PKers and their level 60 healer friends will run you off.
Not really... the twinked PKers aren't ever around for very long. I've had a couple groups disrupted but it's not like the zone is unusable for hours at a time. It's usually like a 20 minute disruption

So you're encouraging them to come over, not PvP, just because of faster leveling. Oh and by the way you can't enjoy certain zones leveling up because of neckbeards.
Encouraging you to come over and see that it's not as bad as people say. You spit out a bunch of vitriol over something you've not actually experienced. I used to be as much of a red hater as anyone and then I gave it a try.

I dunno, on blue stuff generally is localized and drama isn't aired in public channels. On red though, you see all sorts of racial and homophobic slurs in general channels.
/OOC is half the fun of Red, to be honest. Derupal and Sirkdawg have been cracking down and handing out suspensions for people crapping up the channel.

It's pretty clear why red population has and always will be terrible. Even with the high end game being the way it is on this server. It's vastly superior to a PvP server with broken exp, item loot, item recharging, OOC and all sorts of other things.
Ultimately, open world PvP does not appeal to as wide of a base. Some people can't handle the pressure, but it's a shame that people like you go all sperglord over threads that are no different than the hourly 'What race/class should I play?' 'Where is a good place to farm?' ect.. threads

Edit: Ya know what drove me to red? Literally 4 weeks camping Staff of the Dreaded Gaze, just to have some ogre shaman get one because they already held the camp when I logged in that morning.

toolshed
11-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Playing video games is not hardcore. Its something you do for fun. If its more than that, you probably need to reevaluate your life. Not speaking to anyone in particular, just a general statement.

This is the key.

If you took a poll, I would almost certainly guarantee a higher percentage of red99 players would say they are having fun than blue99 players; the inequality of fun would be even higher at the max level.

Seriously think about it - there is a 20 page thread right now on Server Chat that is about buying a new server just so players can actually play EQ and have fun.

Actually playing Everquest is the goal, not litigating raid disputes through essays and fraps replays

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 02:23 PM
This is the key.

If you took a poll, I would almost certainly guarantee a higher percentage of red99 players would say they are having fun than blue99 players; the inequality of fun would be even higher at the max level.

Seriously think about it - there is a 20 page thread right now on Server Chat that is about buying a new server just so players can actually play EQ and have fun.

Actually playing Everquest is the goal, not litigating raid disputes through essays and fraps replays

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 02:31 PM
Yep and I'd like to be able to play the game and camp Hiero or do my epic without someone coming in and killing me after I burned all my mana breaking the camp, just for them to get the named I was camping.

Blue is nice that way. Heaven forbid you may have to wait your turn or (gasp) figure out something else to do until it is open.

Raev
11-14-2014, 02:32 PM
You will level faster (not classic), and due to this faster group leveling (again not classic), you won't PvP at all.

PVP is simply a way to resolve contention that doesn't involve poopsocking, rule lawyering, and people AFK at camps for hours. On red, the population 1-50 is so low than there is simply no contention anyway, so the only PVP at those levels is from people who I would basically call sociopaths ("so and so irritated me, so we jumped him 5 v 1", etc).

At 50+ there are far more legitimate reasons to PVP. I think both of us pretty frustrated with the raid scene on blue. Even with foot races, you still have to sit there waiting for 8 hours on average! And then just think about the farming stuff: on Velious people will set up camp at the Holgresh Elder beads or whatever and never leave, or give the camp to a friend and just rotate it for months. Kael will be empty. And god forbid you want a bracer of Benevolence.

Bboboo
11-14-2014, 02:33 PM
This is the key.

Measuring fun status between games is the most pre-school shit 'gamers' do.

333 people voted in that thread. 200 of which voted yes which is arguably 1/6 of the blue population, and almost all of the red population. Who's to say any of those 200 people actually play blue/stillplay/are just voting for the fuck of it.

I see all this stuff about raid disputes with Velious on the horizon. Probably better to look for land before jumping ship first.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Nothing says fair resolution like chain Procs of Windstriker stun, or someone jumping an OOM caster after breaking their camp...

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Yep and I'd like to be able to play the game and camp Hiero or do my epic without someone coming in and killing me after I burned all my mana breaking the camp, just for them to get the named I was camping.

Blue is nice that way. Heaven forbid you may have to wait your turn or (gasp) figure out something else to do until it is open.

Never happens on Red.

Bboboo
11-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Never happens on Red.

Then what's the point of red? You guys are selling red as a PvPless server but saying all our issues on blue would be solved with PvP.

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Nothing says fair resolution like chain Procs of Windstriker stun, or someone jumping an OOM caster after breaking their camp...

I think you have a hyperbolic view of what Red actually is/ what happens there on a consistent basis.

Raev
11-14-2014, 02:40 PM

I mean seriously, which do you prefer:

a) Blue: the hiero is permanently camped because some shaman logged in at 6AM and is mostly AFK there all day for 12 hours ?

b) Red: you play in an actual group with people instead of farming everything solo (safety in numbers, not to mention being rather classic). If a group from a rival guild is there, you PK them and either you win, getting the camp, or you lose and call LNS and go somewhere else.

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Then what's the point of red? You guys are selling red as a PvPless server but saying all our issues on blue would be solved with PvP.

It will. How does not going into the Crypt to kill someone equate with PvP not solving a camp you want?

The crypt is a bitch to get to, and you need a rogue. People don't generally push into the crypt just to kill someone when they can just gate when you arrive and re CoH back in with their mage parked at the safe spot.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 02:43 PM
I think you have a hyperbolic view of what Red actually is/ what happens there on a consistent basis.

So you're saying people never lose PvP engages because of the terribly broken stun on Windstriker? Or that PvP doesn't occur at times when one party is out of mana and the other party is full mana/buffed.

The point is, open world PvP mixed into a PvE environment is so terribly unbalanced. It's not fun to be on either side of those battles. (Unless you are a prepubescent teen who trolls OOC after killing an oom caster) If PvP were balanced, it would be interesting in an arena format. But it isn't balanced and it always occurs when one side is disadvantaged in the battle. Sometimes hugely so.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 02:44 PM
I mean seriously, which do you prefer:

a) Blue: the hiero is permanently camped because some shaman logged in at 6AM and is mostly AFK there all day for 12 hours ?

b) Red: you play in an actual group with people instead of farming everything solo (safety in numbers, not to mention being rather classic). If a group from a rival guild is there, you PK them and either you win, getting the camp, or you lose and call LNS and go somewhere else.

Would prefer C.

Check hiero, camped. Figure out something else I can do uninterrupted solo or with a group.

Locust
11-14-2014, 02:45 PM
get this shit out of server chat for fucks sake

Raev
11-14-2014, 02:45 PM

No, the point is there are different levels of competition over different pixels. Want a raid target on red? Expect to PVP. Want a high-level cash camp? Maybe. Want to level up? Who cares, the mobs outnumber the players 100:1 at L20. There will be a few PKs to deal with, but nothing serious.

Niedar
11-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Would prefer C.

Check hiero, camped. Figure out something else I can do uninterrupted solo or with a group.

Everything is camped on Blue, that is the point.

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 03:13 PM
So you're saying people never lose PvP engages because of the terribly broken stun on Windstriker? Or that PvP doesn't occur at times when one party is out of mana and the other party is full mana/buffed.

The point is, open world PvP mixed into a PvE environment is so terribly unbalanced. It's not fun to be on either side of those battles. (Unless you are a prepubescent teen who trolls OOC after killing an oom caster) If PvP were balanced, it would be interesting in an arena format. But it isn't balanced and it always occurs when one side is disadvantaged in the battle. Sometimes hugely so.

Terribly broken? No. Not even close. If you'd like a list of kill/death ratios of active windstriker rangers, I will gladly oblige you. In mass PvP, yes. But most guilds try to focus the Windstrikers down because they can be dangerous.

And being attacked when unexpected is part of the fun. You need to escape, not fight on their terms.

toolshed
11-14-2014, 03:23 PM
get this shit out of server chat for fucks sake

Interesting that you would come to this thread that is actually having a very civil conversation about red vs blue play styles and situations, troll said thread, and then post a thread about banning conversations about red99.

Looks like you're the problem in this thread - not the people discussing red99.

Bboboo
11-14-2014, 03:25 PM
The point I was trying to make is you guys sound so desperate that you're selling Red as a cure to everything as if it wouldn't have any problems.

Own up to the issues it has and you might see more people turn heads.

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Cops pulled a dead body out of the apartment down the hall

Guy was trying to get the Tranix timer on blue

toolshed
11-14-2014, 03:29 PM
The point I was trying to make is you guys sound so desperate that you're selling Red as a cure to everything as if it wouldn't have any problems.

Own up to the issues it has and you might see more people turn heads.

Red99 has less problems than Blue99.

Look at the amount of petitions. Look at the 20 page thread on Server Chat trying to splinter the entire raid population off so that they can actually play Everquest and kill a monsters on a regular basis. Look at the 30 page thread talking about how hard it is to arbitrate handoff to the AC camp in OOT.

There is no thread on Red99 that is asking for a new server just so that they can play the game they are trying to play.

GnashingOfTeeth
11-14-2014, 03:31 PM
If red is so perfect, why the desperation for new players? You guys sound like you found utopia, go enjoy it.

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 03:32 PM
I see the extremely not toxic blue server is really working together for a solution with Sirken

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170682

Just look at those poll results

Bboboo
11-14-2014, 03:33 PM

Look at the amount of petitions. Look at the 20 page thread on Server Chat trying to splinter the entire raid population off so that they can actually play Everquest and kill a monsters on a regular basis. Look at the 30 page thread talking about how hard it is to arbitrate handoff to the AC camp in OOT.

There is no thread on Red99 that is asking for a new server just so that they can play the game they are trying to play.

Tryin to help ya here = /

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Need more people to be utopia. Need 5 top end guilds competing end game, not 1 or 2.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 03:35 PM

Yep there's just 200 threads begging for more people to join red so that there's enough for more than 2 guilds on the server.

And no, getting jumped by a full mana wiz when I'm oom isn't fun. Escaping just means I end up giving the camp I'm at away to someone less patient than I am.

The problem on blue is neckbeard's who can sit in the same place for 2 months, have no job or anything that leads them to have to leave their house. These very same people exist on red and pose a whole different issue.

Niedar
11-14-2014, 03:36 PM
If red is so perfect, why the desperation for new players? You guys sound like you found utopia, go enjoy it.

red is not perfect but it is better than blue and it would be even better if it had a slightly larger population.

toolshed
11-14-2014, 03:42 PM

Trying to let people know in a civil way that there is a better way than sitting at a spawn point for 6-7 hours waiting for a monster only to have that guy give the camp to his friend at the end

Trying to tell people there is a more fun way to arbitrate FTE issues than writing 10 paragraph essays about the exact location of a certain player in reference to the monster spawn location

Trying to tell people that they don't need to feel frustrated that they can never find an open monster on Blue99

Trying to tell people that they don't need to MQ every single quest item that they want, and can actually farm their own items on Red99

Trying to tell people that a majority of players on Red99 are actually more helpful and caring than the hateful and spiteful twinks on Blue99 that won't group with you because you chose the class that you wanted instead of the 'ideal' class

Trying to tell people that the knuckle dragging trolls are only 1% of the server population, and don't represent every player on red99

Raev
11-14-2014, 03:44 PM
These very same people exist on red and pose a whole different issue.

What we are trying to explain to you is that those neckbeards have much, much more control over your play on Blue than they have on Red.

On Red, you would easily play enough to be L60 with the same gear, so a fair fight.

On Blue, they get up at 6AM and get to the camp first, so you are fucked.

I am not saying Red is utopia, and I am not committed to switching.

I think what annoys the people who have played on red is this attitude that if you play on red you will spend 90% of your time at L20 being ganked by teams of twinked PKs exploiting unresistable stun items like Windstriker. Its just not accurate.

Daldaen
11-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Do you even know what civil means?

Because killing someone you disagree with is the antithesis of civil behavior.

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Played end game on both servers

Rolling my eyes at people who've played end game on 1 server

toolshed
11-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Yep there's just 200 threads begging for more people to join red so that there's enough for more than 2 guilds on the server.

And no, getting jumped by a full mana wiz when I'm oom isn't fun. Escaping just means I end up giving the camp I'm at away to someone less patient than I am.

Noticing you have some type of phobia of running OOM...just based on your recent posts haha.

In this situation you just 1) do what you would do on blue and find another camp, 2) group in the first place with friends so a single person can't take you out, or 3) find a group of guildies that would help you take down the PK

No fraps, no petition on the forum, no lawyering, just fun

Buhbuh
11-14-2014, 03:47 PM

The problem on blue is neckbeard's who can sit in the same place for 2 months, have no job or anything that leads them to have to leave their house. These very same people exist on red and pose a whole different issue.

People aren't always PvPing here for an expressed purpose, dude. Wizards camp dispel wands on this server, that's about it.

You have an idea in your head of what this server potentially could be at its worst for you.

You leave a zone, the wizard leaves 5 minutes later out of boredom. That's a closer reality on Red.

Once a zone is absent PvP targets, people looking for kills vacate. It's just that simple. They're not always after what you want.

Not to mention, the amount of time you'd spend on blue trying to get these items is significantly higher than on Red. You want to talk about lacking patience? Please. This argument is dead in the water if you think for one second you'd have more luck on blue getting the gear you want within a relatively short time frame.

Nirgon
11-14-2014, 03:57 PM
If you're out of range of PvP, all of the regular blue server PnP rules apply. Any situation that cannot be resolved through PvP uses the blue server rules. However, any situation that DOES have a PvP option (read: anytime there are players in range of killing each other) must be resolved through PvP. In the past, level 60's could come up and steal your camp/kill any time they wanted. This can't happen anymore, as you are protected under the PnP unless you're in range with that player.

You might want to go talk to Rutroh on red about a recent experience involving pained soul. He was told something different.

BUT! PnP is enforced, people will get burned for corpse camping you if you call LNS.

Pras Derubael.

Glenzig
11-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Do you even know what civil means?

Because killing someone you disagree with is the antithesis of civil behavior.

It would appear he does. He's talking about on the forums, not in game.

Derubael
11-14-2014, 03:59 PM
^Yes, that camp in particular seems to be an issue. People should petition if problems arise.

I'm locking this thread and redirecting people to this one:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171290

That way blue players will only have 1 thread to complain about, and it will be posted by a green name.