PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Linkdead/charmed players turning into GM speed NPCs

Colgate
11-19-2014, 08:23 PM
right now if a player goes linkdead or gets charmed by an NPC and another player aggros them, they turn into NPC mode with GM warp speed

if they're a caster, their nukes will also have infinite range once started and will do full damage instead of the normal 33% penalty pvp damage

is there any way to fix them to move at normal speed and still be coded as a player?

Infectious
11-20-2014, 05:56 PM
This been going on a while, sucks when you go to pvp and dude straight off the bat /q....

Haynar
11-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Movement part is fixed, pending update.

H

Smedy
11-25-2014, 08:40 AM
right now if a player goes linkdead or gets charmed by an NPC and another player aggros them, they turn into NPC mode with GM warp speed

if they're a caster, their nukes will also have infinite range once started and will do full damage instead of the normal 33% penalty pvp damage

is there any way to fix them to move at normal speed and still be coded as a player?

ouch haha

heard hpt pulled this one on a pal, gm bard speed 60 wiz with unlimited range sunstrike, seems like a good time :)

H

pras

Infectious
11-26-2014, 08:07 PM

H

We should all tip $10 and get this guy a gift for christmas.

Haynar
11-26-2014, 08:36 PM
We should all tip $10 and get this guy a gift for christmas.
I would consider allowing donations for that. If I do, a paypal donation link will be put up, but just until Christmas.

H

Haynar
11-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Oh yea, I lowered melee dmg output of LD players. Will look at spell dmg output.

H

Bazia
12-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Haynar is a freaking saint