PDA

View Full Version : Druzzil Ro

ghost182
11-23-2014, 05:30 PM
I've been on p99 for a few months now, figured it would be cool to see if anyone is from the Druzzil Ro server? I was Nukes, gnome wizard from <Tenacity>

WEEN
11-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Hey I remember you nukes!

Ween Er, gnome rogue from PA.

Fauxhawk
11-26-2014, 05:10 PM
I remember tenacity and nukes sounds vaguely familiar. I played righty, a rogue in evening reign for many a year. Where all the other dro peeps at?

ghost182
11-26-2014, 07:55 PM
Looks like we're the only Dro people here? Who are you guys in game? I'm Fader on the blue server

Teddie1056
11-27-2014, 03:28 AM
Teddie - Halfling Warrior

Pan
11-27-2014, 06:52 AM
Greylands was my last guild on Druzzil.

SamwiseRed
11-27-2014, 06:55 AM
Ate my first ban on Druzzil Ro on my brothers druid name Jaloka. Training sand giants and specs around Oasis was just too much fun :) Man i wish SG and undead agro was classic here. I don't remember much because I was a kid but some names I remember are Treesmasher from Pactus Aquillus. Blount, Volcanus. I remember that tenacity guild and Rutabaga Paradox. rutabaga had some hilarious people. eq was very strange in those days. more casuals than beards unlike p99 where it is the reverse. i miss the old days.

Limittz
11-27-2014, 07:04 AM
Limitz Weeple

brother of Phasen/Mulrine Weeple, and RL friends of all the other weeples =]

Calibretto
11-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Belgorath / Vorce / Vertias /Calibretto (on xegony , later) My step dad was Haeroth - Lilhaer

We both started on Solusek Ro and were in Masters of Social Hunting and Mythic Legion. When we merged into Druzzil Ro We were in Valiant Hearts - I joined Hoss.

Hi weeple~

ripwind
02-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Bumping this old thread - Why not.

I was on Druzzil Ro as well (And Sol Ro before the transfer). Mostly as Ripwind Syphpox my Human Druid, and Syphie Luss my DE Necro. Had tons of alts though, including Innere Nacht, who primarily acted as my EC mule until the Bazaar. I was in Rutabaga Paradox, Drakkon's Blood, Twilight Requiem, and Phank over the years.

ahdamejame
02-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Phank was great people.

Kagey
02-04-2015, 09:05 PM
I played Sabinn - Ranger - Mythic Legion / Virulence
Tsept Bigdaddy - warrior - Mythic Legion / Virulence

**Break**

Thriced Frienzied -Berserk- L`Malla (Novus Invictus merg) / Champions of Norrath
Funked Fantastically -Sham- L`Malla (Novus Invictus merg) / Champions Of Norrath

So many familiar names and tags. I miss those old days. The Danst & Zerexia drama were great times.

Kagey
02-04-2015, 09:07 PM
BDA is like a newage Vindication imo. You love us and hate us.

Snizatcher
02-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Lortl Da'Tortl

Thordoff
02-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Played on Druzzil 2000-2002 and then for a few months in 2004.

Thordoff (60 Dwarf Cleric) - <Mingus Dew> / <Virulence> 2000-2002
Damangina (65 Human Monk) - <Dancing Clouds> 2004

Started out playing with my RL friends in a small guild (Mingus Dew) but when most of them quit and I wanted a taste of raiding I joined Virulence. I think I quit after the guild disbanded and refomed under a different name/leadership, probably around summer '02?

Started up again with my RL friends in '04. My monk was a female human and the name Damangina came from the random name generator that you can use on character creation. It sounds unbelievable but I swear that it's true. I was shocked and knew that I had to use the name even though it was dumb as hell.

Around the time I started to raid on my monk (and be a griefing teenage asshole), the name got petitioned by someone and the GMs changed it to Phage. Apparently when they do name changes they copy your old character to a new one with the new name. Afterwards they are supposed to delete the original character. Anyway, they made mistake and never deleted Damangina. So I had two 65 monks. Sold the extra set of droppables at the bazaar and ended up buying Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings and Silver Bracelet of Speed MQ with the plats!!!

Full Disclosure: sold both of my EQ live accounts for $$$ when I quit. Got $600 for my cleric, don't remember the monk but it was definitely less. Sometimes I wish I had kept them if only for nostalgia, but at the time the cash seemed worth it.

ahdamejame
02-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Played Ransac the ranger on live. Remember some of you dudes.

Arteker
02-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Infamous druzzil ro.

gotta love the jerry springer forums.

europa guild move in there from legends, and we caused a quite big uproar , people went very xeno towards us , was very funny, eventualy we absorved a dying Hoss.

Anyone remember that crazed paladin who was always soloing lodizal, or Noelm , a super friendly human druid wich used to farm quilmane non stop?.

Kagey
02-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Played Ransac the ranger on live. Remember some of you dudes.

wow ransac! my ranger friend long time. Who do you play on p99, msg me in game sometime.

Kagey
02-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Infamous druzzil ro.

gotta love the jerry springer forums.

europa guild move in there from legends, and we caused a quite big uproar , people went very xeno towards us , was very funny, eventualy we absorved a dying Hoss.

Anyone remember that crazed paladin who was always soloing lodizal, or Noelm , a super friendly human druid wich used to farm quilmane non stop?.

Druid was Mole.. he plays on p99 too. Always looking for those damn undead skelly skullz