PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Mountains VS 30 Cleric

Virominar
12-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Hello all,

I am wanting to ask a general inquiry about the status of Frontier Mountain and the grouping availability there. I am a level 30 cleric that feels that Unrest and Mistmoore has become too much a routine. I would like to know that if I make the trek out to FM what is the likely hood that I would get a group to Level, I loved FM back in the day and there are a lot of nice item upgrades there as well.

sykotic
12-05-2014, 04:35 PM
You likely wont be able to solo there, and groups are not that common.

South Karana is a great spot at your level IMO

falendar
12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
grab a monk in your lvl and you can grind fort to 38ish

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Fort is amazing at that level. Find a melee partner and go nuts.

Bboboo
12-05-2014, 05:20 PM
You likely wont be able to solo there, and groups are not that common.

South Karana is a great spot at your level IMO

There's actually people there during peak hours and more often than not a group forms out of it. The spawn rate is super quick too, think 6min on all giants. It's a great place to level.

Took my Ranger and Monk from low 30s to low 40s here.

lazcar
12-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Also check out FV if you get bored at giants, find a enchanter and a melle.. Get a backstabbing pet and chain pull all day.

The real spot to hunt at lvl 30 if you need $$ is highkeep. The goblin ears sell for 30pp each.

Addica
12-05-2014, 05:45 PM
I decided to take a chance and ran out to FM around lvl 30 on my cleric. Totally worth the trip. You might sit lfg for a little while, but no longer than you would in the over crowded places like MM and Unrest.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-05-2014, 05:55 PM
If I could level from 1-60 in that fort I would.

I love everything about it

kaev
12-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Fort is amazing at that level. Find a melee partner and go nuts.

Pretty much. Add more melees for more success, and add one of Enchanter/Shaman/Druid to that for great success. FM is great place for a 30 Cleric if you can get a few people together or join some who're already there. Only drawback is the player population can be iffy, last time I level'd a char through there it was often empty of 30-somethings except at/near prime time.

South Karana is easier at 30, and possibly easier to find groups as well, tho not sure about that. Mistmoore is good if you get a group but competition can be fierce (tough to get a group as a cleric when there're 4 clerics already grouped and 2 more looking).

tl;dr
1. Join a levelling guild (or just make some friends),
2. Gather a posse,
3. Smash some Kunark giants.
4. ???
5. profit!

DarkwingDuck
12-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Hello all,

I am wanting to ask a general inquiry about the status of Frontier Mountain and the grouping availability there. I am a level 30 cleric that feels that Unrest and Mistmoore has become too much a routine. I would like to know that if I make the trek out to FM what is the likely hood that I would get a group to Level, I loved FM back in the day and there are a lot of nice item upgrades there as well.

I always have people to group with out here, when I play that lvl range.
Giant fort

Swish
12-06-2014, 12:37 AM
It's very quiet in the lower level zones at the moment, give Unrest a thought - Fireplace solo might still be alright at 30 ;)

buffmagnum
12-06-2014, 08:16 AM
I was able to go to the tunnel area after the hillocks turned green, Craig's and brae. If was solo though so you might need to work entrance to BW...after they turn green check out the fort in DL... the Patriarchs have a hella lot of HP so be careful.

Virominar
12-07-2014, 01:46 AM
It was totally worth the trek! Thank you for all the comments. I found a sweet spot plan. I can sit at the OT\FM ZL advertise LFG in both zones more often then not its a quick group for Fort in MF or Ramp in OT both awesome xp.