PDA

View Full Version : WTS Dwarven Cultural Smithing Services

TheFishyOne
12-06-2014, 04:57 AM
I'm a Dwarven Cultural Smith, and would like to offer you a chance to wear the finest player crafted armor in Norrath!

My Smithing is currently 232, high enough to make just about anything reliably. I am a Cleric of Brell Serilis and can make Plate and Chain, both agnostic and Deity restricted. The chain can be worn by Medium and Small races alike, while the plate can only be worn by Small folk; both with the option of Deity restriction to Brell Serilis. If ordering Chain, I can Deity restrict it to Bristlebane as well, but it may take a bit longer, as I cannot bless the Peridots myself. The agnostic chain armor, as well as the agnostic unenchanted plate armor will only have resistance stats and AC on it, and as such, the only agnostic armor I will craft is the Enchanted Plate set. Enchanted Plate, both with and without WIS can be done, as well.

Please note that ever since the 10/8/13 patch which shall henceforth be referred to as...That Day, Cultural armor of any real value is generally more expensive to have made than to simply buy it secondhand in tunnel. For comparison, Enchanted WIS Plate pants and a BP now require a total of 19 Jacinths to make. That said, the reality of...That Day is beginning to catch up with the market, so the price difference is not as pronounced as it once was. The previous example would cost you 21k to have made brand new by me, and ~17-19k in tunnel (IF you found a deal @ market value, or even found a deal at all).

Brell Serilis Chain is a solid option for DWF, HFL, and GNM Rogues who believe in the Greatness and Glory of Brell Serilis, and who want to come out of the gate swinging. Dwarven Plate is excellent for small plate wearers, and the Enchanted stuff is BIS for Warriors, Pallies, and Clerics until Kunark. Clerics on a budget can opt for non-Enchanted, but Imbued Plate and still get good power for your plat.

Stat totals for the armor sets I can make:
A full 13-piece suit of Bristlebane Chain will grant you 137 AC, 39 DEX, 52 AGI, and 23 SvFire.
A full 13-piece suit of Brell Serilis Chain will grant you 137 AC, 39 STR, 52 STA, and 23 SvFire.
A full 13-piece suit of Brell Serilis Plate will grant you 161 AC, 43 WIS, and 36 SvFire
A full 13-piece suit of Enchanted Agnostic Plate will grant you 189 AC, 63 STR, 74 STA, 36 SvFire, and 35 SvMagic.
A full 13-piece suit of Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate will grant you 189 AC, 63 STR, 74 STA, 43 WIS, 36 SvFire, and 35 SvMagic.
The wiki will disagree with some of my stat totals for some sets. The wiki is wrong. You can do the math yourself, if you'd like.

You can send me a forum PM, or contact me in-game on Vannen, my bank alt if you'd like to discuss prices and availability. Please note that for all armor that is not part of the WIS only set, I charge per combine, and not items delivered. You may group with me in Kaladim at the time of crafting if you would like to be certain whether or not a combine succeeded or failed. Please notify me at the time you place your order if you elect to take advantage of this option.

I look forward to serving you, and I swear that the smell of ale that surrounds me is vital to the Dwarven Smithing process.

thrump
12-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Recommend! He was very easy to work with and this plate is lovely.

TheFishyOne
12-13-2014, 05:14 AM
Bump.

TheFishyOne
01-31-2015, 04:56 AM
Bump.

stakha
01-31-2015, 05:32 AM
PM'd you

TheFishyOne
02-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Bump.