12-28-2009, 05:34 AM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/SirPerc/spectre.gif
Classy.

Spectre
12-28-2009, 06:00 AM
Like i said, fuck off. :D

Allizia
12-28-2009, 06:20 AM
Spectre, Hasbinbad is actually the only one from IB that discussed things with me in a mature manner when I logged in, pick another target.

However, I'm going to do absolutely nothing about this. Since IB can't keep a leash on it's members and want to flame rage every time a coin drops, I can't justify not letting mine vent as well

Spectre
12-28-2009, 06:25 AM
Fine, ill pick on tiki some more. Sorry hasbin =*(

Pheer
12-28-2009, 06:44 AM
Man I'm really mad! How can I get back at them? I know! I'll refuse to dmf one member, thatll show them! Man theyll think twice next time now!

quido
12-28-2009, 07:07 AM
Man I'm really mad! How can I get back at them? I know! I'll refuse to dmf one member, thatll show them! Man theyll think twice next time now!

Spectre apologized to Hasbin for his harsh words; give the guy a break! I don't think it was his intention to teach IB as a whole a lesson. Hopefully Spectre can direct his anger towards those who are more worthy of it. You can't really blame him, though, for not wanting to DMF Jewish Jew-killer-killers anymore! Do you see this? This means "not welcome!"

sever
12-28-2009, 07:25 AM
I wouldn't bind-wound you either pheer :(

Bubbles
12-28-2009, 07:55 AM
DMF if freaking uber when you need to run across innothul to get to Feerrot, don't knock it!

quido
12-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Hasbinbad, it doesn't really matter what Spectre said to you; the circumstances don't justify your use of a run-on sentence while conversing with him. If you wouldn't mind, please, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from their use in the future. I thank you.

Zithax
12-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Hasbinbad, it doesn't really matter what Spectre said to you; the circumstances don't justify your use of a run-on sentence while conversing with him. If you wouldn't mind, please, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from their use in the future. I thank you.

LOL

Hasbinbad
12-28-2009, 08:54 AM
It's actually not a run-on sentance. I have inserted an exclamation phrase arbitrarily (there is no really 'correct' way to do this, I suppose having it be it's own sentance would have been more correct?) for speech-simulation-flow at the beginning of the first sentance, and the second sentance is missing one or two comma(s) depending on how you read what is there currently.

If you're going to grammar-gestapo my posts, you'd better bring it and come correct, foo!

Barkingturtle
12-28-2009, 12:19 PM
"Sentence", you fucking retard.

I had high hopes when I found this server that it would not only recreate the game experience I had a decade ago, but the forum experience, as well. Sadly, you are all shitty posters. You all write poorly, none of you are funny, you fail to demean your opponents even when they rub feces in their own faces and proudly present their gaping anuses for your plunging pleasure. You're bad. All of you. And it's fucking boring reading your pathetic attempts at flames and trolling. This forum is getting dangerously close to dropping off my bookmarks, only to be replaced by a midget-fisting website or something.

Ektar
12-28-2009, 12:43 PM
good stop coming to the forum then. you're being mean! :(

And hasbin, he was making a goobles joke. remember the other post? you should be pattin him on the back =D

Spectre
12-28-2009, 01:07 PM
:eek: Ya i was having a really hard time understand those run ons i was like he must be talkin gnome or something cause he just wasnt stfu when i told him. I had to keep reading and reading with out a pause, im a smoker so you could understand we need some conjugations in the to help us catch our breaths when reading out loud.

quido
12-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Hey pal, I haven't said anything mean to you, there is no reason to hate me.

This is a run-on sentence! You shouldn't worry about it too much, Hasbinbad; it's really not that big of a deal. You should simply try to avoid such grammatical abominations in the future.

Goobles
12-28-2009, 01:58 PM
I remember when I was levelling up, and was in Trans and he was not.. Spec gave me that same attitude.

yaaaflow
12-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Spectre is rad, quote this if you're down.

Touch
12-28-2009, 03:41 PM
It's actually not a run-on sentance. I have inserted an exclamation phrase arbitrarily (there is no really 'correct' way to do this, I suppose having it be it's own sentance would have been more correct?) for speech-simulation-flow at the beginning of the first sentance, and the second sentance is missing one or two comma(s) depending on how you read what is there currently.

If you're going to grammar-gestapo my posts, you'd better bring it and come correct, foo!

when does hasbinbad become hasbinbanned

Ektar
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad View Post
Hey pal, I haven't said anything mean to you, there is no reason to hate me.
This is a run-on sentence! You shouldn't worry about it too much, Hasbinbad; it's really not that big of a deal. You should simply try to avoid such grammatical abominations in the future.

This isn't a run on - it's just improper use of punctuation. We all do it because we're "speaking" to each other; we just type as we think of the speech in our heads, and most punctuation (semicolon, dash, etc.) sounds like a comma. The comma, being the most basic of these punctuationalisms, is what materializes. thankyouverymuchhaveagoodday!

Ektar
12-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Spectre is rad, quote this if you're down.

I don't know spectre but his surname is gadget and that's hot

quido
12-28-2009, 04:21 PM
This isn't a run on - it's just improper use of punctuation. We all do it because we're "speaking" to each other; we just type as we think of the speech in our heads, and most punctuation (semicolon, dash, etc.) sounds like a comma. The comma, being the most basic of these punctuationalisms, is what materializes. thankyouverymuchhaveagoodday!

The way I was taught is that a comma splice makes it a run-on sentence. Regardless, it's wrong, and I'm here to (selectively) police the grammar of your Project1999 forum posts until you people learn!

Barthorn
12-28-2009, 04:43 PM
i am the only one that tlaks righnt on thijs forum !!! i have perfekt writing and i am not very plesed wirtfh raeding your errors.!@ you gutys are wrong, dwarf pally is right! :mad:

Hasbinbad
12-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I had high hopes when I found this server that it would not only recreate the game experience I had a decade ago, but the forum experience, as well.
The bolded comma is unnecessary.

You all write poorly, none of you are funny, you fail to demean your opponents even when they rub feces in their own faces and proudly present their gaping anuses for your plunging pleasure.
This is a run-on sentEnce.

And it's fucking boring reading your pathetic attempts at flames and trolling.
You cannot start a sentEnce with "and."

This forum is getting dangerously close to dropping off my bookmarks, only to be replaced by a midget-fisting website or something.
I don't know where "dropping off your bookmarks" is located, but I'm absolutely sure that the software running this forum is not moving close to it.

Quack.

Barkingturtle
12-28-2009, 05:49 PM
You really brought it there, dude. That's quality stuff, critiquing my impeccable language usage. Motherfucker I was gifted at birth with an unrivaled talent with the written word, and as such I am allowed whatever liberties I deem appropriate.

For fuck's sake, it's not the fact that you all write so poorly that is the issue here, it's that not one of you is compelling. You've even got all this in-game pseudo-drama to fuel you, and it's just fucking boring around here. Threads dissolve into this ham-handed grammar debate far too often, because fact is none of you can actually summon anything more offensive than your own failings in the realm of English.

Look, bitches, your dads all get together on the weekends and fill one another's anuses with so much cum even Hasbin couldn't swallow it all. You mothers all have syphilis from the time they've spent turning tricks for meth. Your kids have asymmetrical features because the whores who allowed you to impregnate them couldn't put down the bottle for even a second lest they risk remembering the feel of your sad, sticky little cock worming inside their festering cunt-holes. Your friends are fags. Your co-workers take turns ejaculating in your coffee. God hates you and made AIDS just so you could contract it one day. You're less valuable than a Mexican.

See those? All acceptable responses to basically anything anyone ever says. All funner to read than anything the collective fail around here will ever muster. Feel free to borrow.

Bannedfornoreason3
12-28-2009, 05:50 PM
I have recently started a blitz campaign on your forums because I saw nothing happening to address valid issues.

Now that I see this, I will stop. Thank you for at least acknowledging that there is a problem.

I understand that punishment isn't any of my business, all I can ask for is that the shady behavior stop one way or another, but that's up to you dude. I hope that in the future we can all have a more ethical EQ experience.

faggot

Hasbinbad
12-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Threads dissolve into this ham-handed grammar debate far too often, because fact is none of you can actually summon anything more offensive than your own failings in the realm of English.
"Sentence", you fucking retard.
LMAO.

Hasbinbad
12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
All funner to read..
funner

- no dictionary results

quido
12-28-2009, 06:06 PM
http://www.msu.edu/~oconne53/cheez.jpg

Barkingturtle
12-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Again, really bringing it, kiddo.

I understand you're intimidated, but surely even a deficient like yourself can muster better. I mean, I've had more stimulating back and forth with my testicles, and they really have virtually no grasp of language.

Hasbinbad
12-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Again, really bringing it, kiddo.

I understand you're intimidated, but surely even a deficient like yourself can muster better. I mean, I've had more stimulating back and forth with my testicles, and they really have virtually no grasp of language.

Actually, I just don't recognize you as a worthy opponent. You're using rhetoric for the sake of using rhetoric, with no actual substance to your artful words. You're a troll, you're trying to troll, and you're obvious.

If you actually had something to say, I would entertain the proposition of discoursing with you, but obviously your sole point is to use foul language properly in a sentEnce and telling others why they are inferior.

If you actually had a point, I would be glad to debate you - but in the face of the void which you call your intent - I am reduced to quibbling about your grammar (which you use poorly).

You're neither clever nor funny, and you seem to be very proud of being able to use foul language to stampede - what would be your point (if you had one) - across to the audience. Good for you dude.

Like I said:
Obvious troll is obvious.

Hasbingay
12-28-2009, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpQNdlttDs
Grats hasbingay

Barkingturtle
12-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Like I said:

Unapologetic troll is unapologetic, too.

And I made a totally valid point, friend. I've determined that this board as a whole is not really up to the task of entertaining me in the manner I deserve. Now sure, I called you a retard for spelling the word "sentence" wrong before I made that rather clear and obvious point, but honestly I didn't expect you to fixate the way you have. I mean, it's obvious to anyone who reads here that you are far too invested in this emulated EverQuest server, to the point where you leak your neurosis all over this board with inane thread after inane thread, but despite all this evidence as to what a damaged human you obviously are, I still couldn't have predicted you'd get so personally offended by me merely correcting your spelling. My real intent was to inform the entire community that you collectively lack personality and should work to rectify that shortcoming at the first opportunity in order to enhance my enjoyment of this message board.

I'm sorry that was lost on you.:(

I am, however, having more fun now.

Bigcountry23
12-28-2009, 06:46 PM
http://mindlesscomfort.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Hasbinbad
12-28-2009, 08:53 PM
I am, however, having more fun now.
Welcome to the party, pal.
I think "certain people" take this game a lot less seriously than "certain people" may think. ;)

Ektar
12-29-2009, 04:25 AM
just to be fair, hasbin originally "brought it" because you were the first to pick on grammar in a non-jestful fashion. He was just following the code "get what you give." So, I mean, in the realm of leaving a friendly exchange of "you use runonz!" ... you were the deviant.

Touch
12-29-2009, 03:51 PM

The bolded comma is unnecessary.

This is a run-on sentEnce.

I don't know where "dropping off your bookmarks" is located, but I'm absolutely sure that the software running this forum is not moving close to it.

Quack.

funner

- no dictionary results

Actually, I just don't recognize you as a worthy opponent. You're using rhetoric for the sake of using rhetoric, with no actual substance to your artful words. You're a troll, you're trying to troll, and you're obvious.

If you actually had something to say, I would entertain the proposition of discoursing with you, but obviously your sole point is to use foul language properly in a sentEnce and telling others why they are inferior.

If you actually had a point, I would be glad to debate you - but in the face of the void which you call your intent - I am reduced to quibbling about your grammar (which you use poorly).

You're neither clever nor funny, and you seem to be very proud of being able to use foul language to stampede - what would be your point (if you had one) - across to the audience. Good for you dude.

Like I said:

Welcome to the party, pal.
I think "certain people" take this game a lot less seriously than "certain people" may think. ;)

when does hasbinbad become hasbinbanned

?

Hasbinbad
12-29-2009, 07:04 PM
?
You seem confused.

Grahm
07-08-2011, 04:25 AM
was he confused or not?

JenJen
07-08-2011, 04:45 AM
why why why

leave dead shit buried. we need more fresh, smelly shit in RnF. human shit. with piss and blood.

Grahm
07-08-2011, 04:47 AM
So your going to tell me that you weren't confused as to if he was confused?

Grahm
07-08-2011, 04:49 AM
Oh, and also, Hasbinbad has been on this forum for way to long. WTB RL for him.

Hasbinbad
07-08-2011, 04:53 AM
omg MEMORIES!!!

In my defense, I was smoking a lot of weed during this period. Rofl.

Grahm
07-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Fair enough, i have nothing to comment back to that lol.

Tibador
07-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Jesus are you guys that hard up for shit fests these days you need to drag up this ?

The good ole days.

Popt
07-08-2011, 07:35 AM

You most certainly can.

Messianic
07-08-2011, 07:44 AM
So this thread was actually an inverse rickroll

Hasbinbad
07-08-2011, 09:04 AM
So this thread was actually an inverse rickroll
Exactly.