PDA

View Full Version : WTB LF Springwood Club

Dragonslayer
12-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Hi guys.
I'm new to the server as of this week. I'm looking to start a Druid and was trying to get a idea of what the going price is on a Springwood Club? As I'm new, I have very little cash but need to know an idea target I'm after. I did start a DE mage to farm bone chips to sale but after attempting to sell in EC at what the boards list as a good price (20pp stack) I always get under bid at 5pp a stack by someone I'm sure doesn't need it like a fresh starting player does :confused:. If you could give me a tip on how to make the plat I would need and an around about target price to hit for a Springwood Club, I would be very appreciative.
Thanks in advance. Druids name is Bairron - Hafling.

Dragonslayer
12-11-2014, 07:55 PM
I would like to acknowledge two very nice players that took notice to me auctioning in EC to sell my bone chips in hopes of purchasing a Springwood Club. First, hats off to Dabcity for donating to me a (Kunzar Cloak) with out me even asking for any items. I was simply peddling my goods to earn cash for a goal. second I owe gratitude to Krystan who "gave" me the Springwood Clup to help. This server has a lot of great people on it. I'm happy to now be a part of p99 =). Thanks a bunch guys, I want forget it.