PDA

View Full Version : Wurmlayer Quest (Tektite part)

Mignart
12-24-2014, 04:47 AM
I have not managed to find a way to go about and do this part as a class who does not have invis/sneak/FD.

I am currently a 49 dwarf pally. How can I possibly turn in the 2 carnelians for the tektite? Wolf form from a druid? Any solutions would be very helpful!

Thanks

Daldaen
12-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Can kill him or have someone MQ it.

Dwarf Pally cant relaly get non-KoS to tektite with much ease for that turnin. Most people do it sneaking.

Bboboo
12-24-2014, 07:13 AM
I killed him by eventually kiting him with ES Arms on my druid hehe. (He also drops it if you kill him).

I would imagine you could pay an enchanter to get it if you can MQ a Wurmslayer, or possibly pull him to a zone and root him just before to split him from the other Garg.

Actually now that I think about it, if it is MQable I'll help ya out on my enchanter, just provide me the carnelians.

Mignart
12-24-2014, 07:31 AM
Appreciate the offer Bbooboo, but Im on Red. Just posted here as I figured would hit a larger audience =).

Technically all I need to do is pass the carnelians over, (somebody) hands them in to Tektite, gets the Tektite and then what? From what I see it is NoDrop.

Bboboo
12-24-2014, 07:46 AM
The person turns in the Tektite first then you turn in the scales to finish the quest and get the WurmSlayer. Again not sure if it's MQable or not so you might wanna check that before throwing items at an NPC. Also why you would need an enchanter so they can illusion for the OT and FV outposts for the NPC quests.

polishanarchy
12-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Hey, I actually just did this quest this past week. As an iksar, couldn't do anything for this turn in and even lich wasn't gonna help me anymore.

I ended up making a level 1 dark elf and ran all the way, took the boat to OT. Did a drop transfer for the gems and did the turn in, then grabbed a port to lavastorm, ran into temple and did turn in for scale. Worked great!

Note that the tektite is no drop, but the scale is not.