17v44

part 1 - The set up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxqC6U8hA04&feature=youtu.be

Link fixed !!

part 2 - The kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmhDHcdCZ48

Evia
12-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Been playing on Red for about 4-5 days now. Currently lvl 20 and I am having tons of fun! Feels more classic to me than blue... People are really cool for the most part I'm bummed out that I didn't start on it earlier to be honest with you. My only real complaint is that it can be tough to find groups sometimes but besides that it's great. I don't have much to give anyone yet, as I'm new myself, but if anyone is interested in starting over there hit up Reeko and we'll group up and I'll try to give you some coin for spells/weapon.

Swish
12-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Lite you need to relink Part 1, got shortened with ... 's

Swish
12-24-2014, 08:48 PM
CAPPAS IN THE MIDDLE IN THE MIDDLE FIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OUT IN THE MIDDLE IN THE MIDDLE OUT IN THE MIDDLE CAppapapapappPAPAPA IMIDDDDDLEEEEE

virgin

Nerds all sound the same, I bet everyone's TS has these voices in.

lite
12-24-2014, 09:00 PM
part 1 - The set up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxqC...ature=youtu.be

Fixed

Bazia
12-25-2014, 05:30 AM
I get why leveling new characters from scratch isn't appealing to alot of people but man the big battles are alot of fun.

Faron
12-25-2014, 05:35 AM
loan me fungi for leveling and I'll roll full time cleric.

Bboboo
12-25-2014, 07:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LJcYT5O.gif

Breeziyo
12-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Actually looks pretty interesting and not at all what I thought EQ PvP would be like since PvE in this game is very laid back.

Playing on Blue for now but might give Red a try later on down the line. My goal on EQ is to just twink and be Santa but since I'm not feeling the PvP in WoW right now I will definitely consider EQ for my PvP fix.

Susvain2
12-25-2014, 08:39 AM
"NIGGEPELL, ******PELL" "FAGGOT"

sounds like a great guild leader, is ******pell a secret pvptactic?

Conscript
12-25-2014, 09:22 AM
So this is the fate of all players on P99..

Clusterfucking on Red
or
Clusterfucking on Blue

And both have equal shares of drama..

Player vs LnS
or
Player vs Loot

heartbrand
12-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Videos like this serve only to turn people off to red when they hear the racism and language used. PSA to people on the fence, not every guilds leader talks like that.

Swish
12-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Videos like this serve only to turn people off to red when they hear the racism and language used. PSA to people on the fence, not every guilds leader talks like that.

Some of us speak the Queen's english, you won't hear a bad word from me except the P word...which all blue players seem to detest for some reason :p

Glenzig
12-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Red wants more people...we know we know. I think everyone that wants to be there is already. The only thing going against you is you are a pvp server in a pvm game...

I thought you were selling yourself as a new player that just started? How would you be immediately aware of the red recruitment threads?
And what the heck is pvm?

iruinedyourday
12-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Videos like this serve only to turn people off to red when they hear the racism and language used.

I was on the fence until I heard them talking. Loved that they were killing Colgate cus he's been on ignore here since day one... Only to realize 10 mins in that they were just as immature.

Romeo
12-27-2014, 09:11 PM
RED IS GREAT (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1460807&postcount=3)

Trelaboon
12-29-2014, 12:53 PM
If you don't like it play on live. No one is stopping you. The more db's that get bored and leave the nicer the end game scene will be.

Dat level 9 end-game

maahes
12-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Actually looks pretty interesting and not at all what I thought EQ PvP would be like since PvE in this game is very laid back.

Playing on Blue for now but might give Red a try later on down the line. My goal on EQ is to just twink and be Santa but since I'm not feeling the PvP in WoW right now I will definitely consider EQ for my PvP fix.

It's the only flaw I have in my beloved EQ, the lack of PvP or BGs. I also recently went on a search for said PvP fix. I created a post couple weeks back asking some questions about RED. Game just wasn't designed to support real PvP as I know it to be. "Play nice" rules.... LOL... yeah, still knowing who is in same zone as you would still too much from experience for me.

I don't want to just bash RED, cause I have no right and clearly their numbers are rising and folks who play on it often love their experience. So good for them!!!! I also understand their resentment to BLU, as good lord there are some hard core smelly entitled liberals populating the server.

I started up on a DAOC emu server Genesis as Uthgaard is down for a complete overhaul. I also found a beta Warhammer emu I was going to check out. Both games built from the ground up to support and enable PvP as they are both RvR. Don't forget UO emu's too, UO Forever really is a incredible server. They don't claim to be classic UO, but I've had a great time there over the years. Heck as I type this, I wonder if some of the vanilla WoW emu's are any good. PvP was solid in vannila in WoW IHMO.

Thought I would share :P

Colgate
12-29-2014, 06:29 PM

Evia
12-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Differences between RED and BLUE in my 6 day adventure (currently lvl 33!)

1) You lvl wayyyyy faster on red. It makes going back and exping on blue nearly unbearable.
2) Tougher to find groups on red, but when you do...exp is off the charts.
3) You will actually see newbs, or people undergeared (bronze/banded/cloth/cured silk) all the way up into the 50's even. Twinking still happens, but not like on BLUE
4) Community is very cool for the most part on both blue and red (I think it's an ode to EQ's social dynamics) yet RED takes the social dynamics to new heights with the drama of PVP and forging alliances/enemies.
5) More shit talking on red, and generally more crude about it as well.
6) Red adds to the EQ vocabulary the words "Rustled" "Salty" and "PRAS"
7) Less fights at item camps on red, and if you are fighting about it one will usually drive the other out of the zone (again, taking that EQ social dynamic to new heights)
8) You generally won't find overcamped zones on RED. A few exceptions would be maybe KC or MM but even then it's not like how it is on BLUE.

So my conclusion is that if you can deal with hateful crude trash talk and a little harder time finding groups, red is great. It gives me a new refreshing everquest experience. I am always at the edge of my seat because at any moment danger could be coming. When I used to be a strictly PVE player I used to find that sensation repulsive and completely un-fun. Now, I log on blue and I feel like I've logged into this hollow empty world. Everyone just running around collecting pixels and making new alts...and for what? So you can keep grinding more pixels and making more alts? It's an endless madhouse. I see the treadmill now and it's sucked the fun out of the blue server for me. On RED that treadmill still exists but is lessened by the exp boost in pve, lack of competition for exp camps/zones, and added PVP element to keep shit FRESSSSH.

Troubled
12-29-2014, 08:00 PM

Very polarizing video. Attracts the wrong crowd and keeps normal types away.

Zuranthium
12-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Now, I log on blue and I feel like I've logged into this hollow empty world. Everyone just running around collecting pixels and making new alts...and for what? So you can keep grinding more pixels and making more alts? It's an endless madhouse. I see the treadmill now and it's sucked the fun out of the blue server for me.

PREACH.

http://media.giphy.com/media/ylyUQn4bYApjMnXtny/giphy.gif