PDA

View Full Version : Lowbie Cleric LF Guild...

Nazran
09-17-2010, 03:09 PM
My EQ History
I am currently only level 11 and this is my first Cleric. I played EQ from 6 weeks after release till after PoP and came back a few times between DAoC, EQ2, and WoW. I played on the Prexus Server and was a member of causal raiding guilds most of the time. (Azure Sky, Harmony of Souls, Unforgiven Ones) I raided when prexus still had a community raid calendar. :) My mains were Nazran (Warrior 60) and Exorcist (Necro 66).

Looking For...
I am looking for a guild that works with players having lives outside of EQ. I don't want to catch hell for being on and not wanting to raid or not having enough time to raid. I am not looking for gearing or help now as a lowbie, just a core group of people I can trust and learn how to play the cleric class with.

Personal
I am 36 almost 37. Husband and Father of two boys 7 and 3. I work in the IT industry. I am usually very outgoing once I get to know people, but kind of quiet most of the time. I usually play 3 or 4 nights a week from 9pm till 12 or 1am CST. I live in the Dallas Ft Worth metro area. My hobbies are my yard and NASCAR (no jokes about cars going in circles until you go to a race!)

Shoot me a tell in game, pm here, or reply if you think I might fit.

Thanks for your consideration!

Acillatem
09-17-2010, 03:21 PM
Hey man come check us out at Vesica Dei! (http://www.vesicadei.com). We do have a level req of 25, but we are a semi-casual guild who understands RL > EQ. We also have a few peeps in yer level range to group up with whom are alts/slow levellers etc.

All we ask is if yer on, and we ARE doing something - try to participate. We're very fun - banter in Vent and in guild are alwayz upbeat and drama-free.

Like you, most of us have families/jobs etc. and altho we USED to be pretty hardcore about EQ 10 years ago....we simply don't have the time to do that anymore.

Anywayz - stop by and say hi!

Ace
Vesica Dei