PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for exping solo enchanter Lv 24 or duo with 25 shaman.

Rayzor84
12-29-2014, 01:05 PM
So up until level 24 I've been soloing and duoing in Najena, but it has slowed down considerably. I'm either charm soloing or duoing with my 25 shaman buddy and we need some options.

Sol A was decent for duo but if a group is camping goblins we can't do anything there. Some things I read said unrest but can I really solo or duo much there at this level? I'm too low for basement mobs. I know MM and HK are good for group options but too crowded for the two of us alone.

We tried split paw last night and it was decent, but risky and slow due to long downtime as we are still a bit low for that honestly. Where else could we do well? Preferably old world zones but I'll take kunark suggestions too. Thanks.

Bodybagger
12-29-2014, 02:01 PM
uguk, permafrost, najena.... tons of zones to try out, go crazy.

Diogene
12-29-2014, 04:25 PM
I started around 25 as a chanter in Sol A. If careful I think you could do the "window" room just fine. The good thing in Solusek Eyes : good xp and excellent cash. You can make 1k in 4/5h. The vendor is right at druid rings or even better : inside the gnome castle. I leveled there all the way up to 36.
From the weakest to the strongest the order is : young > cinder > flame > fire > inferno > solusek. The only thing to keep in mind : lots of see invis and nasty nukers (watch out for wizards) also lava pits can be annoying. But godamn fun place to solo / duo

EDIT : if a group is camping window, go past bridge, tons of cinder goblins after that

loramin
12-29-2014, 05:13 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

For your level there's a little "charm" icon next to spiders in East Karana (which has the 75pp per Halfling Part quest from Greengrocer going on right now) and the Warsliks Woods forest giant fort.

Of course, just because a hunting spot doesn't have the "charm" icon doesn't mean you can't charm stuff there, so plenty of the other hunting spots might be viable too.

falkun
12-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Uguk should take you to 30 as a duo NP. I think LOIO sarnak fort is also a mid 20s place. WW giant fort. OOT gargoyles? SK KFC. Kerra Island? Unrest first floor.

Catashe
12-29-2014, 10:27 PM
I think there is enough people at the WW giant fort at most hours thank you... we don't need anymore! lol