PDA

View Full Version : Server question

Meistern
12-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Just read the updated server rules.

I swear I had read somewhere that only one character per server is allowed.

Is this still the case? Was it ever?

myriverse
12-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Nope. Never.

"One client," yes. And "one character" at a time. IOW, No multiboxing.

Pint
12-30-2014, 12:38 PM
No boxing allowed but you can own as many characters/accounts as you want

Ele
12-30-2014, 12:40 PM
Would be nice, but as the others said you can only be logged into one character/account per server at any one time.

webrunner5
12-30-2014, 02:24 PM
But, you can play Red server and Blue server at the same time. Not considered Boxing. :)

Daldaen
12-30-2014, 02:28 PM
But, you can play Red server and Blue server at the same time. Not considered Boxing. :)

After seeing that red recruitment video, people see what kind of folk inhabit the red server and aren't really interested in playing on there anymore :/.

Blue and Beta however you may play characters on.

loramin
12-30-2014, 03:11 PM
people see what kind of folk inhabit the red server and aren't really interested in playing on there anymore :/.

Hey, no need to hate on Red; some people actually like that kind of community and want to play there ...

... and god bless those social rejects for separating themselves out and staying away from the wonderful Blue community ;)

myriverse
12-30-2014, 05:04 PM
Over the holiday, Red had like 120 people on... at 7AM CT! Kudos!

Celatus
12-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Hey, no need to hate on Red; some people actually like that kind of community and want to play there ...

... and god bless those social rejects for separating themselves out and staying away from the wonderful Blue community ;)

No they have people like samwisered accusing everyone on blue as being RMTers on blue forms because he just can't harass enough people on the red server. Sad sad folks.

Daldaen
12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176104

Made my cleric. Tarbaby

These are the sorts of threads that exist in the PvP Server Chat. Not even RNF... Just to give you a taste of Red. Apparently they think its hilarious. Based on the recent fraps posted of red VS, racism seems to be a common trait among red players.