PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Zoning at Below 25% HP stripping all buffs

Bazia
12-31-2014, 07:44 AM
I find when I zone with under 25% HP I will have no buffs after I load through.

Someone said it had something to do with getting more hp from buffs then you actually had left, but what doesn't make sense is that after I'm stripped I can use a sow potion zone again and the sow is stripped again (Has nothing to do with HP buffs).

What is going on with this shit.

khanable
12-31-2014, 09:22 AM
Added last patch, is classic

Daldaen
12-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Added last patch, is classic

Thank god.

Makes PvP much better. Now if only we could get some classic UIs forced on people. Seeing screenshots on Red with a chatbox devoted solely to /who's ruins my immersion.

It removes buffs based on your +HP gear total. It has nothing to do with HP Buffs.

If you are wearing 2 Platinum Fire Opal Rings (+110 HP), and that's it. If you zone with anything under 110 HP you lose your buffs. Atleast that's how it should work and lines up more or less with my experiences thus far.

Itap
12-31-2014, 10:42 AM
Thank god.

Makes PvP much better. Now if only we could get some classic UIs forced on people. Seeing screenshots on Red with a chatbox devoted solely to /who's ruins my immersion.

It removes buffs based on your +HP gear total. It has nothing to do with HP Buffs.

If you are wearing 2 Platinum Fire Opal Rings (+110 HP), and that's it. If you zone with anything under 110 HP you lose your buffs. Atleast that's how it should work and lines up more or less with my experiences thus far.

Lets say you have 50 hp, and you remove one of your 55 HP rings, it should kill you. Is this WAD currently?

Daldaen
12-31-2014, 11:36 AM
On RZ that should kill you and yield a non-EXP death.

But you guys don't use correct RZ rule set (see no item loot), so I'm not sure how it functions in regard to EXP loss. I know it will kill you or knock you unconscious if you are removing + HP gear when low on HP though.

Haynar
12-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Lets say you have 50 hp, and you remove one of your 55 HP rings, it should kill you. Is this WAD currently?
It should be in. And should be a no exp loss death.

H

Nirgon
12-31-2014, 01:42 PM
Classic UI fo sho

I think this one's gonna be going the spell particle route tho.

Lots of work is done on the classic UI... but its not done.

Love da buff strip on zone.

Bazia
12-31-2014, 07:55 PM
why are hp items stopping me from having sow

i dont get it, really stupid

Daldaen
12-31-2014, 08:09 PM
why are hp items stopping me from having sow

i dont get it, really stupid

Why are you using artificial zone lines to avoid PVP. Seems equally stupid?

Bazia
12-31-2014, 08:09 PM
what

Colgate
12-31-2014, 09:12 PM
shit's classic