PDA

View Full Version : Now is a wonderful time to try Red!

Slathar
01-01-2015, 11:19 PM
290% exp bonus! Lots of groups! Come on over!

Swish
01-01-2015, 11:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I32HLiI.gif

quido
01-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Who are you?

NEXT!

Swish
01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CZ4IHku.jpg

Bboboo
01-01-2015, 11:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RdaLD8G.gif

Pheer
01-01-2015, 11:46 PM
no

Slathar
01-02-2015, 12:34 AM
No rotations! No rules on engaging! Pleasant people and a reasonable community! Come on over!

Emile
01-02-2015, 02:44 AM
pleasant people and a reasonable community!

flobee
01-02-2015, 04:00 AM
Just started red recently. 34 now, 99.9% of the people I've met have been cool. Good times to be had on red!

Dany
01-02-2015, 04:20 AM
Just started red recently. 34 now, 99.9% of the people I've met have been cool. Good times to be had on red!

Armageddon is just next week... :D

Speedi
01-02-2015, 06:12 AM
290%? Really that high? What's the XP modifier if you are solo?

Colgate
01-02-2015, 06:20 AM
like +40% or +50%

full group is +290%

Whisky
01-02-2015, 07:01 AM
Just hit 15 on my bard, grouping in CB. Made two different twinks plug from our group. Great times so far. Can't recommend enough.

Cursed
01-02-2015, 08:19 AM
like +40% or +50%

full group is +290%

The solo bonus is reasonable, but that group modifier seems a bit outrageous. We'll see, I haven't gotten around to grouping yet. I'll stick around for awhile - I made this name because I like to keep things seperate from blue - but I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it if I find myself unwilling to group, and therefore getting to know less people on the server.

Ultra-fast leveling is the reason I play p99 to begin with, rather than the recently released games.

Glenzig
01-02-2015, 08:51 AM
290%? Really that high? What's the XP modifier if you are solo?

+50% for solo play. +40% for each additional group member.

webrunner5
01-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Yeah Red has become the place to play now. I only kick my Dog 2 or 3 times a day instead of like 10 times a year ago on Red. Even my wife sort of likes me a little better. :o

maahes
01-02-2015, 03:26 PM
No rotations! No rules on engaging! Pleasant people and a reasonable community! Come on over!

I created a post recently to ask some questions and get some information on the RED server. I was told RED is weighted down by just as many rules as BLUE....

Long story short, there might not be rotation but there very much are rules on engaging and the like...

Is this infomration not correct? If I was to see Guild A gathering for a boss fight, can I call in my guild Guild B to train and wax Guild A? I was told Guild B would be perma banned. I will not do PvP with care bear rules. I hope this is wrong!!!!

Slathar
01-02-2015, 05:00 PM
*********JUNKY BUMP************

Glenzig
01-02-2015, 05:57 PM
I created a post recently to ask some questions and get some information on the RED server. I was told RED is weighted down by just as many rules as BLUE....

Long story short, there might not be rotation but there very much are rules on engaging and the like...

Is this infomration not correct? If I was to see Guild A gathering for a boss fight, can I call in my guild Guild B to train and wax Guild A? I was told Guild B would be perma banned. I will not do PvP with care bear rules. I hope this is wrong!!!!

In what game and on what server has training people to death ever been considered pvp and not a ban-able offense?

Glenzig
01-02-2015, 06:00 PM
The solo bonus is reasonable, but that group modifier seems a bit outrageous. We'll see, I haven't gotten around to grouping yet. I'll stick around for awhile - I made this name because I like to keep things seperate from blue - but I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it if I find myself unwilling to group, and therefore getting to know less people on the server.

Ultra-fast leveling is the reason I play p99 to begin with, rather than the recently released games.

I understand that sentiment. I'm way too casual for the insane grind on blue nowadays though. Red is fast, but still no where near any modern mmo standard. Its still slower than 1x vanilla wow XP.

Slathar
01-03-2015, 02:18 AM
if you come to red ill give each new player 1,000pp and a Wurmslayer.

you can catch me on Letsjoe, Fatality, or Dagon

Conscript
01-03-2015, 03:17 AM

Careful, might call you out on that.

Nisei
01-03-2015, 03:19 AM
Careful, might call you out on that.

Isn't your corpse in Unrest still

Slathar
01-03-2015, 01:42 PM
******JUNKY BUMP********

Thatt
01-03-2015, 04:01 PM

I'll be looking for you. I'm 20 now, and managed to buy all of my spells, but I'm still rocking patchwork.

As far as the xp bonus, playing solo the speed is fantastic. I'm keeping all of my skills maxed, but it's just fast enough to feel right.. any faster would suck in my opinion, at least at the lower levels I'm in, so group xp wouldn't work for me.

If you're willing to play off the beaten path pvp can be completely avoided. I did get killed once in freeport, but that was my own fault for trying to xp grind in a "public" place. The dude that killed me (a monk named Moogu, level 18-20) was a real dick though, he sat there and watched me until I engaged the bard I was camping and then beat me down to 2% health and backed off so I'd lose xp when the bard made the kill. Real asshole move in my opinion. Didn't deter me from red though, I just went back to the wilderness to xp grind safely.

Conscript
01-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Isn't your corpse in Unrest still

Nope, never made it there. Dragnor's goblins too stronk

...The dude that killed me (a monk named Moogu, level 18-20) was a real dick though, he sat there and watched me until I engaged the bard I was camping and then beat me down to 2% health and backed off so I'd lose xp when the bard made the kill. Real asshole move in my opinion. Didn't deter me from red though, I just went back to the wilderness to xp grind safely.

That's against PnP rules even on a PvP server.

Ivory
01-03-2015, 04:38 PM

Liaaaar!

Thatt
01-03-2015, 04:47 PM
That's against PnP rules even on a PvP server.

I figured it was, I just didn't care enough to bother gm's with something so trivial. I did think it merited the name-and-shame here though.

Conscript
01-03-2015, 04:56 PM
I figured it was, I just didn't care enough to bother gm's with something so trivial. I did think it merited the name-and-shame here though.

You shouldn't be doing it for yourself or the gm's.

You should be doing it for the new players that potentially might go to the server so they don't suffer the same fate.

Buhbuh
01-03-2015, 05:02 PM
I'll be looking for you. I'm 20 now, and managed to buy all of my spells, but I'm still rocking patchwork.

As far as the xp bonus, playing solo the speed is fantastic. I'm keeping all of my skills maxed, but it's just fast enough to feel right.. any faster would suck in my opinion, at least at the lower levels I'm in, so group xp wouldn't work for me.

If you're willing to play off the beaten path pvp can be completely avoided. I did get killed once in freeport, but that was my own fault for trying to xp grind in a "public" place. The dude that killed me (a monk named Moogu, level 18-20) was a real dick though, he sat there and watched me until I engaged the bard I was camping and then beat me down to 2% health and backed off so I'd lose xp when the bard made the kill. Real asshole move in my opinion. Didn't deter me from red though, I just went back to the wilderness to xp grind safely.

He was trolling about a wurmy. Slathar 's chars are Roberto, Miguel, Slathar. He's giving you the names of people from a different guild. But Slathar is also really helpful, so you can hit him up.

Just don't join his guild.

Thatt
01-03-2015, 05:11 PM
He was trolling about a wurmy. Slathar 's chars are Roberto, Miguel, Slathar. He's giving you the names of people from a different guild. But Slathar is also really helpful, so you can hit him up.

Just don't join his guild.

Bah. Made it this far, I'll be ok without his plat.

Thatt
01-03-2015, 05:12 PM
You shouldn't be doing it for yourself or the gm's.

You should be doing it for the new players that potentially might go to the server so they don't suffer the same fate.

That makes sense.

Swish
01-05-2015, 11:48 AM
bump, do give it a try when you can't find a group on blue

Susanbanthony
01-05-2015, 03:12 PM

Fungi or gtfo.