PDA

View Full Version : Spell book page hotkey

Rompar
01-06-2015, 12:46 PM
I have been trying to find out how to change the hot-keys for turning my spell book pages. Can anyone help me find it?

Ele
01-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Doesn't look like there is an option for it in the Options -> Keys -> All menu.

Could just set a bank of hotkeys for /book 1 , /book 3, /book 5 etc and name them according to the spell categories.

Whirled
01-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Left arrow & Right arrow. I keep most used near same 2+pages.

Rompar
01-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Unfortunately I move with WASD.. and I love being able to turn the spellpages with the arrows. But I would like to be able to change it to A & D if that is possible.

iruinedyourday
01-06-2015, 07:23 PM
I do it, I dont know how i do it but I do it!! so its definitely possible!

*edit* it looks like Shift + Left & Right will flip through pages.. So I have hotkeys on my mouse for shift L & R.

*edit edit* Looks like I am providing no real helpful info for OP :(

Ele
01-06-2015, 07:43 PM
Unfortunately I move with WASD.. and I love being able to turn the spellpages with the arrows. But I would like to be able to change it to A & D if that is possible.

Maybe you can adjust your system to recognize A as left arrow and D as right arrow? Messes up all your other programs though unless you use a batch file to set and revert the change or maybe you can get a keyboard profile program that routes keys when EQ starts?

Rompar
01-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Very interesting idea's Ele. I'll have to look into something like that! Thanks for all the reply's.