PDA

View Full Version : Ogre SK in Qeynos

Skillslam
01-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Is it even possible to get these guys to stop hating me? I've killed enough gnolls to loot 140 fangs and enough bandits to have 3 backpacks full of sashes and the guards still /con scowling. Has someone done the math on how long this is supposed to take?

oblexsis
01-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Look up Rhoans Brandy . that quest ill make you not kos to the guards at least , the caster guild is going to be the problem so watch out for the one that goes to the docks .

Clark
01-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Focus on xp and levels my man. Faction means nothing 99% of the time, and is a grand waste of time. E

specially when you have access to circlet of shadows and feign death.

Veleria
01-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Yep kill more gnolls. My ogre sk is currently in qeynos. The bards are another story. They are kos to me and I need to avoid them.

Beebo11
01-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Focus on xp and levels my man. Faction means nothing 99% of the time, and is a grand waste of time. E

specially when you have access to circlet of shadows and feign death.

You are whats wrong with this server

Nuktari
01-08-2015, 01:39 AM
You are whats wrong with this server

http://media2.giphy.com/media/VCeVTCWnhNQt2/200.gif

/sarcasm off

Shadow knight that cares about faction.... should've rolled a paladin.

CoS + FD banking will open the world for you!

http://media3.giphy.com/media/GMNqmcpNRecs8/200.gif

Mentathiel
01-08-2015, 05:37 AM
Shadow knight that cares about faction.... should've rolled a paladin.
I thought half the fun of SKs was that everyone hated you. If you're following Innoruuk, that's the source of your mystical powers anyway. If you wanted everyone to like you, you should have played an Enchanter; race illusions are the fastest way to fix faction, but most clicky illusions seem to be Rogue/Bard.

Jfertal
01-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Is it even possible to get these guys to stop hating me? I've killed enough gnolls to loot 140 fangs and enough bandits to have 3 backpacks full of sashes and the guards still /con scowling. Has someone done the math on how long this is supposed to take?

Also if you buy 4 or 5 stacks of brandy and turn them in you can become non kos, but you may not be able to buy from that merchant if you are only dibious faction. Might have to buy somewhere else and then turn em into him

I leveled in blackburrow on my ogre sk, i became non kos after a long time. Remember though turning in fangs and sashes will increase your qeynos guard faction but diminish your faction with corrupt guards. This becomes a huge problem in south qeynos where a lot of corrupt guards roam with regular guards, they will assist each other

Jfertal
01-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Stupid phone..first paragraph was supposed to be my edited addition under my 2nd

Nuktari
01-08-2015, 12:32 PM
I thought half the fun of SKs was that everyone hated you. If you're following Innoruuk, that's the source of your mystical powers anyway. If you wanted everyone to like you, you should have played an Enchanter; race illusions are the fastest way to fix faction, but most clicky illusions seem to be Rogue/Bard.

That is my point, exactly...

http://media0.giphy.com/media/bz5tVojbF6eJy/200.gif

captnamazing
01-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Ogre SK grinding faction had better HAVE A DAMN GOOD RP REASON OR YOU'RE GONNA GET BANNED

Jfertal
01-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Back off halfling. The superior races are talking

Veleria
01-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Kill enough things faction just happens.

Swish
01-09-2015, 03:39 AM
The best thing about playing an evil race/class is that the world already hates you, so slay anything you like.

You'll always have vendors at druid rings, and you can bank from the other side of walls. Don't be a tree hugging hippy or want to be like one :p

kaev
01-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Back off halfling. The superior races are talking

If you were truly superior, you wouldn't feel the need to get all up in the poor lil peck's grill.

Jfertal
01-09-2015, 12:50 PM
And now a paladin chiming in? Yikes