PDA

View Full Version : WTT Switching to Red - My Blue Bard/Shaman gear for your Red Shaman Gear

texwilly
01-26-2015, 11:56 AM
I burned out of blue a few months ago due to bat phones and the bad raid scene. I was in the process of grinding a bard twink while retiring my shaman main.

I am looking to trade my blue bard setup (all droppable, some cultural, some lambent, all instruments) for your red iksar shaman gear.

Additionally, I have a few pieces of droppable gear on my shaman that carry a little value that I could part with.

Please message if you are interested, I will detail in a future post when I get home. I will be fire-selling this stuff, understanding the difficulty in finding a match.

texwilly
01-26-2015, 09:23 PM
Alright, here's what i can trade from blue:

The Shaman setup is decent and includes every slot except wrists:
Ivandyr's Hoop
Ivory Imbued Collar
Enshrouded Veil
Totemic Helm
Platinum Bloodstone Earring (+6 sta)
Djarn's Amethyst Ring
Hollowed Bone Bracers
Blockcutters Gloves
Golem Tear Ring
Obulus Death Shroud
Sarnak Emblazoned Tabard
Withered Leather Cloak
Brell's Girdle
Gatorscale Leggings
Howling Harpoon
Book of Obulus
Thex Mallet

The Bard Setup is ok and includes every slot but an ear and feet:
Forest Loop
Cape of the Midnight Mist
Mask of Wurms
Skullshaped Barbute
2x Platinum Fire Wedding Ring
Hero Bracers
Kylong Armguards
Iksar Scaled Gloves
Bracer of Scavenging
Teir`Dal Adamantite Pauldrons (6 str, 4 int, 6 agi)
Lambent Breastplate
Cloak of Shadows
Sludged Girdle
Teir`Dal Adamantite Greaves (10 str, 4 int, 4 agi)
Melodious Truncheon
Guardians Mace
Sharkskin Drum
Lute of the Gypsie Princess
Flute and Horn

I know these are not the best twink setups available, but they are pretty damn serviceable and I'm hoping to make a package trade of one or both sets for some RED plat or gear of near equivalence to get me going quickly. I am willing to barter individual items if necessary.

As an alternative, I could attempt to liquidate the blue gear and trade plat, please PM if this interests you.