PDA

View Full Version : Holy GM's Batman!

Poosammich
01-30-2015, 11:27 AM
I had a senior moment(shh I'm only 35), and managed to get killed going through FP. I had an unlucky Invis drop on my Necro, and the guards ate me forth with.... I was grumpy to say the least so I simply logged out to save my KB, and Monitor from my nerd rage.... I let it marinate a few days, and then logged back in, and ran all the way back from Cab.... I simply am NOT changing my bind for a good long time just for ease of spells, and whatnots. Personal preference there, and really moot in the end. So after "the incident", and a few days marinating time I ran back to WFP. To my horror I zoned in, and clicked my corpse button to see "You have no corpses in this zone". I prepared myself for one either rerolling, or re-gearing my 20 Necro. I submitted a ticket, and waited, and was saved by the GM staff. They were able to resummon my deadness, and I was able to reclaim my pixels.

TL: DR

Loves you GM's thanks for saving my pixely bits!!!

Burrito
01-30-2015, 11:29 AM
Congrats. I hope you realize though you have to mail the GMs all accessories saved from the ensuing rage. Or hit Dee donate button at the top from time to time when you can.

Poosammich
01-30-2015, 11:50 AM
hit Dee donate button at the top from time to time when you can.

That is the plan, and to be honest the GM saved it because I'm not sure I would have started over. :cool:

maskedmelon
01-30-2015, 04:32 PM
I've been fortunate in not requiring GM assistance thus far, but am happy to hear things worked out for you! ^^

Herpa Derp
01-30-2015, 07:58 PM
Proof that the staff is better than all of the staff on live to the Nth degree.

Clark
01-31-2015, 03:35 AM
Good story!

Stabulous
01-31-2015, 08:54 AM
The staff makes this server what it is, best emu staff in the biz for sure.