PDA

View Full Version : Any low/mid 50s interested in some dungeon crawls?

Messie
01-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Hello everyone, I have just recently returned to the game after a 6 month break, and would love to get some nice dungeon crawls going.

Threads like this are posted and buried constantly, so I apologize for the 1000th post with a similar topic.

I am a 52 Iksar Monk. I spent the majority of my days leveling in groups and also duo/trios. I've been dungeon crawling with friends from 20-50, but upon return, many of my friends no longer play or are now out of my level range. I have pulled throughout all of the dungeon crawls, am a decently geared competent monk, and not a jackass.

Upon logging in again, I have found myself going to exp in simple grinding places such as KC or solb BnB camps. This is easy to group in and good exp, but it's just an exp grind and not as interesting or entertaining as a I would like. Some camps in these zones are certainly a challenge that I would be interested in joining, but I'm tired of the LCY/RCY kind of feel. It's a little too cut and dry.

I have been to and pulled very deep into The Hole, and would like to go back there again. Before my hiatus, I had a group going there for a week or two and it was wonderful. Additionally, if anyone who reads this but may not necessarily be interested in a group has any suggestions on great zones to explore (such as The Hole) please feel free to let me know!

Lastly, I am also interested in good duo/trio adventures that are are rewarding and challenging. I have duo'd mostly with a shaman through my levels, and the occasional necro.

Feel free to send me a PM on the forums, reply to this thread, or send me a tell in game. My monk's name is Messie. Thanks!

Whirled
01-30-2015, 01:14 PM
Welcome back fellow EQ'er. If you need a port lmk

August
01-30-2015, 02:04 PM
I will bring a 51 epic'ed shm and go with you. I also have a 51 mnk but who needs two monks. Message me on any of the dudes in my sig. Hole is fun - unfortunately there aren't too many places that you can 'crawl' at 51/52 and still get decent exp - Hole, lguk is possible if not camped. solb bnb like you said.

maskedmelon
01-30-2015, 05:30 PM
Well hello there Mess and welcome back ^^

Messie
01-31-2015, 12:54 PM
I will bring a 51 epic'ed shm and go with you. I also have a 51 mnk but who needs two monks. Message me on any of the dudes in my sig. Hole is fun - unfortunately there aren't too many places that you can 'crawl' at 51/52 and still get decent exp - Hole, lguk is possible if not camped. solb bnb like you said.

sounds good - will add you tonight we can duo! do you have a key to the hole? i have heard duo'ing the entrance is really nice there for shaman/monk.

Evia
01-31-2015, 01:08 PM
Add Kellian. I'm nearly 57 but still love myself a good dungeon crawl. There are tons of dungeons I still have yet to really explore and The Hole is one of them. Also, Welcome Back!

Adamas
01-31-2015, 02:39 PM
I love crawling. Hit me up ingame - Pabst 50 Clr

planeofdreams
01-31-2015, 04:55 PM
54 Necro, named Enkidu; ready to support. I would be down for dungeon crawls anytime but tonight. Add me if you're looking for more.

Messie
01-31-2015, 05:59 PM
Great . I added all of you to my friends list. i also have a 26 cleric alt I would enjoy playing, too! Add me to your lists and hit me up if you see me online.

Swish
01-31-2015, 06:07 PM
The Hole is great fun. Some moan about the xp a bit, but its fine if you're pulling well and often :)

...certainly breaks up the 40 people in KC all looking for something to kill and stealing from other areas :p

Burgy
02-01-2015, 12:38 AM
I'd be interested in something like this, feel free to add and send a tell, 52 ranger: Arrowto

captnamazing
02-01-2015, 04:14 AM
Hi Messie

Messie
02-01-2015, 05:49 AM
Hi Messie

Well well well, hello Filbus :D

Messie
02-01-2015, 08:32 AM
As a side note, if anyone wishes to level alts, I am also in the process of exping on my 26 halfling cleric. Name is height!

Errakus
02-01-2015, 10:14 AM
54 Shaman - Slithkiss if you need one

Messie
02-03-2015, 10:43 AM
So far the grouping has been highly successful due to this post. Anyone else interested send me a tell on Messie!

And work on those seb keys , because I would like to venture into there soon :)

ripwind
02-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Saw you in the tunnel the other day. Welcome back!

Lyrith
02-03-2015, 01:04 PM
If you ever needed a Shaman or Cleric in Sebilis there are several camps I would still like to do and farm. =)

Burgy
02-03-2015, 01:37 PM
I am keyed for Seb, by the way! I still need to complete my HS key though.

guinness
02-04-2015, 03:18 AM
Definitely interested. Snapp, 53 Wizard, pretty well geared short of raid gear and Seb keyed.

Aviann
02-04-2015, 03:19 AM
52 awesome pally ready to rock, keyed to everything!

coki
02-04-2015, 04:29 AM
51 SK hit me up if on late past 12:30 cst

PDX0621
02-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Nobody likes druids, but this certainly sounds like a good time!

Dunes
02-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey Messie,

Glad to see youre back! I too have been taking a break while anticipating (hoping and praying for) Velious. As one of the guys you used to run Hole groups with, I can vouch for your skill!

As a 58 SK, though, I think I may set you back on exp too much still at 52/53. Maybe in a few more levels we can resume the dungeon crawling, because it is definitely more fun than exp grind camps ;)

Ketu Garyx
02-04-2015, 05:20 PM
For the hole? Hell yeah, 49 druid, near 50! PST Astald

Messie
02-05-2015, 06:15 AM
Hey Messie,

Glad to see youre back! I too have been taking a break while anticipating (hoping and praying for) Velious. As one of the guys you used to run Hole groups with, I can vouch for your skill!

As a 58 SK, though, I think I may set you back on exp too much still at 52/53. Maybe in a few more levels we can resume the dungeon crawling, because it is definitely more fun than exp grind camps ;)

Good to hear from you again! Sounds great. Yeah I intend to be playing consistently, I've been having a blast. And you know I don't care about exp penalties so if you're itching to come back one night, I would be down for a good adventure! I'm working on getting my seb and HS key now, too. Hopefully I'll see you in game sooner than later! :D

Messie
02-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Today I got my seb key, I'm pretty excited! Leveling hard, I'm 2y into 53.

I'm currently at the Eejag fight of my epic. I wanted to make a post about seeing if anyone would want to be involved in the fight with me, but I already have this thread on the front page and don't want to spam.

Just seeing who's down for a challenging fight against a level 55 Iksar Monk for my a piece of my epic. On the wiki, his description reads, "Located at the bottom of the lava pit near the entrance to Sol B. Cannot be pulled out of the lava. Very high magic, fire, and cold resists; cold resist seems a bit lower but still high (level 60 cold nukes mostly resisted)."

Basically, I need some fearless potentially suicidal adventurers to jump into a bunch of lava with me. :D So if anyone is interested in the fight...I would like find a night sometime to give it a try!

Messie
02-08-2015, 03:19 PM
1b from 54! still looking for a few more online consistently for some good dungeon crawls.

Targets we are looking at this week - The Hole , Howling Stones, Sebilis.

Also, my 26 cleric is still looking for a duo partner! whos got an alt ??

Griffball89
02-08-2015, 06:39 PM
I have my 24 necro but im literally sailing out of port on a cruise so ill hit you up when i get back

Adamas
02-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Had a very nice hole group last night with Messie. A+ would group again.

Messie
02-10-2015, 07:09 PM
We've got a 53 clr , 54 monk, and 54 sham right now! thinkin about seb if anyone else wants to join!

Messie
02-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Had a very nice hole group last night with Messie. A+ would group again.

going to do a shameless bump for the thread. We had some good success in dungeon crawls so far, and I want to keep it going!

I am currently 54, working on the longggg grind to 55. It's rough. I am also Seb and HS keyed, so anyone who's feeling adventurous...lets get something started!

Also, I've been playing my 28 cleric lately, I'd like to do some crawls on him, also.

Griffball89
02-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Still insterested ill be on sat sunday monday night and some mornings est this week my necro is 27 now