PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from E'ci/Tunare?

Menoly
02-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Hello P1999! Have been back in EQ for a few weeks now and having a blast. Recently went to Kunark for the first time since being back and took a stroll down memory lane. Are there any players here who were from the server formerly known as E'ci? (E'ci was later merged with Tunare) I played a Bard named Menoly on E'ci who retired at the end of PoP. She was a long time member of Nocturnal Souls and had lots of friends in Reconstructed, Arete and "That Alliance" (wish I could remember the names of the two guilds who ware allies).

Say HELLO if you remember folks from E'ci/Tunare!! :D

Menolee Dragonsinger (Bard on P1999 Blue)

Argh
02-03-2015, 12:07 PM
I played on E'ci from Velious to PoP on a tunnel rat named Muas.

I can't remember the guilds of that alliance other than one included 'blood' and the other included 'chaos'. There was also Vane, and a huge public raiding scene led by Ashorty.

Lyrith
02-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Oh a thread I am excited about! I am from E'ci. Spaceley Sprockets gnome Enchanter and strong leader of the Ashorty Public Raiding System. I have several RL friends from the server, also Reconstructed friends as well. Sadly none of them play here.

But if you recall:
Darkami - Magician
Celebdraug - Paladin
Wreath - Druid

Argh
02-03-2015, 01:05 PM
The public raiding on E'ci server was really awesome. During PoP there was even a pretty large asian public raiding scene too.

Lyrith
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
I honestly think it is something this server could learn from due to there not really being that many guilds on here. It was nice earning DKP all the time, the more active you were in the public system the more of a chance you would get gear and flagged/keyed for zones.

Granted it was a bitch looking through 1,000 players in the dkp system while doing loot. lol I always liked bidding my DKP to see how bad someone wanted something or to see how cheap I could get it if everyone else didn't really need or want it.

curtischoy
02-03-2015, 01:44 PM
I played a dwarf paladin named Curtischoy on E'ci/Tunare from Kunark until SoD. I don't play much p99 recently tho. My main on blue is Meng.

Ciroco
02-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Played on and off on Ciroco for many years. Raided with E'ci public most of the time too. Can't believe they're still going 14 years later.

Bellringer
02-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Tunare > all.

ewil
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
hi~

Khatilly
02-04-2015, 03:50 AM
I was a Half Elf druid on E'ci for a while .

Khatilly in the Norrath Guard with Faldrin and the crew.

Talenos
02-04-2015, 04:10 AM
Good to see some of the E'ci crew around. I played Talenos in <Arete> and there are a few Arete members playing on here like Rhaski and Elandrea. Have fun on the server!

coki
02-04-2015, 04:22 AM
Anyone remember Dukhat (dwarf cleric) or Soulforge (DE SK )? some friends who played on Tunare server, forget which guild they were in... but its was a top one back in days of kunark/velious

ewil
02-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Good to see some of the E'ci crew around. I played Talenos in <Arete> and there are a few Arete members playing on here like Rhaski and Elandrea. Have fun on the server!

And Alanus..

Shaniril
02-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Tunare for life.

Zoesha
02-04-2015, 09:43 PM
I played a necro on Ec'i named Teler from RoK to GoD. I quit at the beginning of GoD for eq2

Confit
02-05-2015, 08:54 AM
I played a dwarf paladin named Curtischoy on E'ci/Tunare from Kunark until SoD. I don't play much p99 recently tho. My main on blue is Meng.

Curtis! This is Thane/Vega. How's it going?!

I tried to get Jaedgar/Hiemdall/Patlanips to play here but no one wants to nerd out with me :(

Celatus
02-05-2015, 09:07 AM
I played on tunare before it merged. Was in the guild that lead open raiding <infinite>

Shiftin
02-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Tunare > all.

Yep.

Shiftin
02-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Anyone remember Dukhat (dwarf cleric) or Soulforge (DE SK )? some friends who played on Tunare server, forget which guild they were in... but its was a top one back in days of kunark/velious

Yep. Dukhat was in divine crusade at one point I believe, as was I.

fiveeauxfour
02-05-2015, 03:00 PM
I played on E'ci.

Nidwen Naturefury in Halcyon Conclave and then Honor Knights

curtischoy
02-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Curtis! This is Thane/Vega. How's it going?!

I tried to get Jaedgar/Hiemdall/Patlanips to play here but no one wants to nerd out with me

Sup man. No one will nerd out with me either =/.

Not even the people I met on Blue haha. I haven't played in a few months, I just like to look through the forums when I'm bored at work :)

ewil
02-05-2015, 07:01 PM
I played on E'ci.

Nidwen Naturefury in Halcyon Conclave and then Honor Knights

I was in Honor Knights when I was a lowbie... Ariel was the leader right? lol

norova
02-05-2015, 08:56 PM
I was Slippir, Gnome Warrior on E`ci. Was in Tribal Faith and Relavare for most of my time there. I still harbor some hatred toward Dawn of Redemption for promising to help me kill Lodizal and give me map piece if I camped him, then they stole him, laughed and ran away. Good times, hahaha!

p.s. Always good to see you, ewil :)

SunDrake
02-06-2015, 01:25 AM
E`ci here.

Played an Erudite Magician named Vilephire, was in Arete. Playing a Magician here too, name is Chouffe.

ewil
02-06-2015, 11:35 AM
I was Slippir, Gnome Warrior on E`ci. Was in Tribal Faith and Relavare for most of my time there. I still harbor some hatred toward Dawn of Redemption for promising to help me kill Lodizal and give me map piece if I camped him, then they stole him, laughed and ran away. Good times, hahaha!

p.s. Always good to see you, ewil :)

Always a pleasure man..always.. Salute ; )

P.S.

Powerlevel me!