PDA

View Full Version : Can a level 46 with no further aspirations see a dragon?

Portasaurus
02-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Do you have to be level 60 to fight raid dragons?

How low of a level can you be? How about 46? How about 1?

What is the lowest level you have ever been and seen/fought a raid dragon?

I have two druids (lvls 46 and 1), and I am in the "awful-to-poor" range on the skills spectrum.

This makes me wonder.. could either of my toons at the very least go on a raid and serve as the deathtouch bait?

If so, I might be interested in being your guild's dragon lightning rod. I've never even seen a real dragon. Only a stupid beta dragon.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/053/9/b/Dragon_Food_Wallpaper_by_motion_attack.jpg

Hmm.... Dragon Food... that gives me an idea........

Danth
02-04-2015, 08:42 PM
I saw a dragon when I was running through Dreadlands once. That's the only time on P1999 I've seen one. It had pretty bad graphics even for EQ. There's no reason you couldn't stand by and watch the outdoor dragon encounters, if you could have some notice of when they were expected to appear (variance makes this tougher and you'd need some luck).

Danth

Ravager
02-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Unequip your weapons, forget your spells and you might be able to talk someone into letting you take Gore's charm.

loramin
02-04-2015, 08:58 PM
I see a business venture in the making ...

Wish you could see a dragon? Not part of a raid guild? Then sign up for Green Grocer's Dragon Tours, where everyone is guaranteed to see at least one true dragon per tour! Complimentary milk and cookies with every tour.

Wfrench1234
02-04-2015, 09:05 PM
perfectly feasible to be level 46 and be involved in fear/hate clears and naggy/vox runs

Nuggie
02-04-2015, 09:41 PM
you can see them at 46. wont be doing much. will spend most of the time feared.