PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember "Disco Night in the Planes"?

Dawgrin
02-04-2015, 11:29 PM
I thought I would ask if any of you long time EQ players remember seeing this video. "Disco Night in the Planes" is a music video of Inny and the Dracolich dancing to techno music. I saw this video on some website years ago (2000?, 2001?) and cannot seem to find it anymore. Does anyone happen to know if there are any copies floating around?

MilanderTruewield
02-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Dawg! You playing over here again?

Oh, to the question: nope. Do you remember the dark elf dancing and singing "I'm a cucumber"?

Swish
02-05-2015, 08:52 AM
I thought I would ask if any of you long time EQ players remember seeing this video. "Disco Night in the Planes" is a music video of Inny and the Dracolich dancing to techno music. I saw this video on some website years ago (2000?, 2001?) and cannot seem to find it anymore. Does anyone happen to know if there are any copies floating around?

Wasn't the same one with a cameo from Patrick Stewart (Capt Picard) was it?

Dawgrin
02-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Wasn't the same one with a cameo from Patrick Stewart (Capt Picard) was it?

I don't think so...but it has been like 14 years since I last saw it so anything is possible...=)

Dawgrin
02-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Dawg! You playing over here again?

I am going to give it a try...=) I just do not have time like I used to...

Oh, to the question: nope. Do you remember the dark elf dancing and singing "I'm a cucumber"?

I cannot say that I remember that one at all...=p

MilanderTruewield
02-05-2015, 05:37 PM
It ended with "so please don't take me to the pickle farm!" And send me a tell on the below listed chars, or Midrange (pathetic lowbie bard) or even Drappor (more pathetic lowbie warrior).