PDA

View Full Version : Getting an Iksar Necro into Qeynos

Othniel626
02-05-2015, 07:23 PM
I've been looking up ways to get my bud (the Iksar Necro) into Qeynos and on good faction with them. The obvious quests are the Gnoll Fang quests and Bandit Sashes from WK, but I am looking for some other quests that would let him build evil faction as well as mage/wiz faction. Anyone know of any great quests that raise those?

Also, I've had a hard time finding a foolproof way to do the turn in for Fangs and Moonstones. Is there a way to time this with FD? Or do I just use the wall between Tillin and him to basically Line of Sight him? I'm pretty sure I found that invis does not work with turn-ins. And lastly, with Mcneal Jocub, is there any neat trick to use to turn the moonstones in?

Thanks and I appreciate all the feedback. He really wanted to start an Iksar Necro and we both love Qeynos too much not to be welcome there.

Ele
02-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Can get someone to wolf form you maybe?

Swish
02-05-2015, 08:36 PM
What does an iksar necro want with mage/wiz (caster guild) faction? It's a noble quest Othniel but its going to be time consuming as hell trying to achieve it.

If you can wolf form it, quests like diseased wolf pelts (http://wiki.project1999.com/Diseased_Wolf_Pelt) (hand in at the Priests of Life area or whatever its called where you can nuke fish for bad faction) will be good. Have you looked up the wiki for quests you can do to raise certain factions? Look up quests by faction and see if it's doable.