PDA

View Full Version : Help Rate All Duo Combinations

Empri
02-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Duo questions come up a lot so I figured it was time to rate all possible combinations!

I created a table of all duo combinations here: http://bit.ly/p99duos

Find the class that you play as, and rate how it is duoing with each class along the top!

Ratings are not reflexive since some classes might do better to solo than to group up. For example, a Warrior might prefer duoing with a Necro to solo, but the Necro may not.

EDIT: If the above link doesn't work: https://vivid-inferno-1662.firebaseapp.com/

Feathers
02-07-2015, 05:36 PM
I duoed with a bard, and it was heaven. It was basically fear kite to the 10th power.

Empri
02-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Thanks for all the ratings! Only a few more to go!

kingsBlend
02-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Nice app sir, went ahead and gave my thoughts as a Enc.

iruinedyourday
02-09-2015, 01:08 AM
heh Enchanter + Rog is marked as bad, which it is... BUT if you have a rog friend and want to have fun, do your level 4 mez after every backstab.. is a fun RP quest you can go on killing things around classic norrath ;p

Shaniril
02-09-2015, 01:49 AM
heh Enchanter + Rog is marked as bad, which it is... BUT if you have a rog friend and want to have fun, do your level 4 mez after every backstab.. is a fun RP quest you can go on killing things around classic norrath ;p

It's honestly not THAT bad, I played this duo on live for over a year and we did pretty well with it. Defiantely not optimal though and demands thinking outside the box for success.

iruinedyourday
02-09-2015, 02:04 AM
It's honestly not THAT bad, I played this duo on live for over a year and we did pretty well with it. Defiantely not optimal though and demands thinking outside the box for success.

Killing a giants like this in the karanas, priceless

*edit for RP*

Saving farmers from the beasts that wander the Karanas like this, priceless

Empri
02-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Thanks everyone, we got all combinations rated at least once!

I also made some minor changes like bolding "Best" and "Great" and showing the number of ratings for each.

Seredoc
02-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Enc + Dru is sick combo if there are rogue types around to charm. Charm rogue, snare pull, sick pet, fear, repeat

Swish
02-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Enc + Dru is sick combo if there are rogue types around to charm. Charm rogue, snare pull, sick pet, fear, repeat

Did this as a cleric with snare clickie for spirocs with an ench pal going way way back...give that some thought :)

Susvain2
02-10-2015, 09:49 AM
ench + cle is ridiculous. killed Efreeti with a 52 ench/cle