PDA

View Full Version : Craving that classic

Donruss
02-07-2015, 06:05 PM
So I have a high lvl druid and monk. A mid lvl epic rogue etc...

But my friend and I are not playing on easy mode this time. We have very basic gear, but are good everquest players, especially him.

We rolled a half elf cleric and gnome mage. We met up around lvl10 and are 17/19 now.

We hunted in unrest till I got the priest of najeena. In befallen we dropped down the well into a perfect experience spot somehow and we had a blast. In oasis we killed crocs and stuff but skipped orc's, maybe we will head back there before we are too high of a lvl. Last night we camped the flag room in permafrost. I know Uguk is a good answer to this question, but I have spent so much time plvling there I would rather skip it. Not quite ready for najeena, I want to go there when we can clear it and do the turn in for my cloak. My friend said he has spent too much time in karana.

What are some awesome classic spots for this duo?

Swish
02-07-2015, 06:33 PM
East Karana?

Gorge hounds, dark stalkers, crag spiders, griffawns? Just head down to the base of the ramp and look around a bit, you'll see plenty there and can pull at your own pace.

Messie
02-07-2015, 07:34 PM
If you guys ever want to get crazy and trio somewhere, I'd love to join on my 26 iksar necro! maybe splitpaw ? upper guk may work also!

fezzyfezz
02-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Doing Guk, upper or lower can be a lot of fun. Sol A is fun if you can learn how to navigate the zone. Mistmoore can be fun too. Kedge Keep is definitely fun and great xp too

citizen1080
02-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Kedge Keep is a death trap and not worth it since they nerfed the great xp

ftfy

iruinedyourday
02-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Runnyeye is a great challange and can be really great fun.. its a very rewarding dungeon if you are after RP feels and classic eq!!

Borak
02-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Runnyeye is a great challange and can be really great fun.. its a very rewarding dungeon if you are after RP feels and classic eq!!

There's another benefit. Namely, if you can sneak, there are a few vendors at the bottom (there's a bar), and there's a bank! Yes, you can slaughter goblins, then sneak behind the bartender and sell your crap, then sneak behind the banker and bank your plat!

Donruss
02-08-2015, 04:56 AM
Runnyeye sounds like a winner! Are we level appropriate? Sola seems interesting... Mistmoor too. Of these 3, what order should we go in?

Not ignoring you swish, I think I will check out EK when I have some time to solo and catch back up that lvl and a half I fell behind.

Zoesha
02-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Sola, guk, unrest are all good until around 25ish then you can head for mistmoore until 40+

sanforce
02-08-2015, 06:17 AM
Kerra Isle - next time I level a character, I'm going to go kill those stupid cats.

Swish
02-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Runnyeye sounds like a winner! Are we level appropriate? Sola seems interesting... Mistmoor too. Of these 3, what order should we go in?

Not ignoring you swish, I think I will check out EK when I have some time to solo and catch back up that lvl and a half I fell behind.

EK probably an obvious one, never totally empty... worth a look if you like spider silk but its not the most exciting spot :)

Donruss
02-11-2015, 05:56 AM
What LVL should our mage / cleric be to have fun in runnyeye?