PDA

View Full Version : Server where you can create anything?

kujien1
02-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Hey I was wondering if there are any servers where you can create any class at level 60 and get any gear,etc. you want right away? I'd like to see what each class is like to play at the highest level and just like looking at all the different gear.

username17
02-09-2015, 07:56 AM
The Morrel-Thule server was an abandoned project that the creator left up where everyone gets GM access. You can create a character there, make it any level (up to 255) and give it any gear you want. From there you could try out each class.
http://www.eqemulator.org/index.php?pageid=serverinfo&worldid=594

It's a fun server to play around on for a bit. You can ".cast" spells so even as a non-solo class you can heal yourself and buff yourself for a close to accurate experience. But I mean without being in a group at the appropriate level with the appropriate gear you're not going to get a true feel for the class.

kujien1
02-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Thanks, look forward to gettin in to this

edit : How do you do it? I created a toon and it's level 1

Ziggy
02-09-2015, 08:08 AM
you should probably just make a character and /betacopy, any blank eqemu server or what have you is going to be nothing like p99

username17
02-09-2015, 08:14 AM
On the link I gave you click the website link, then go to info > commands. That's a list of all the commands you can run. Keep in mind these are not / commands like /who. GM commands use # such as #level 255 (while targeting yourself) will make your level 255.
This can be fairly complex and if you're not good at looking up info yourself (like clicking on the link I gave you) you probably won't get far. But it's the only thing I could think of.
Good luck.

kujien1
02-09-2015, 08:50 AM
On the link I gave you click the website link, then go to info > commands. That's a list of all the commands you can run. Keep in mind these are not / commands like /who. GM commands use # such as #level 255 (while targeting yourself) will make your level 255.
This can be fairly complex and if you're not good at looking up info yourself (like clicking on the link I gave you) you probably won't get far. But it's the only thing I could think of.
Good luck.

Thanks though I dont think you would respond in that manner if we were face to face. I find it helps when conversing online to imagine it's a face to face convo, it stops you from coming off like a condescending douche.

Thulack
02-09-2015, 08:56 AM
Thanks though I dont think you would respond in that manner if we were face to face. I find it helps when conversing online to imagine it's a face to face convo, it stops you from coming off like a condescending douche.

lol you think he sounded like a condescending douche? You got a lot to learn about the internet.

Weidar
02-09-2015, 10:41 AM
He helped you and implied you were lazy for not looking up stuff yourself. And you got offended, you must be a very delicate person.

username17
02-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I come back to find the community defending my actions. The feels. They feel. :*)
I would absolutely respond the same way in person. At work if I get an escalation from some peon in support and I find out they didn't do their due diligence I shoot them with my Nerf gun.
We also have a slurpie rule. If you waste our time you owe us a slurpie.

Please note I am not calling you a peon. It was an example.
If you are still online and want help let me know. I'm online now.

Swish
02-09-2015, 12:45 PM
OP definitely emotionally compromised, sad when people hit out at those trying to help them.

Haystacks
02-09-2015, 12:51 PM
is the morelle Thule server still up? when I checked about 6 months ago it was down and the admin was MIA. Also I thought answer to OP question was extremely helpful and on point, guy has some issues.

Rararboker
02-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Don't use the other server. Just use the beta server here. You can use the "/betabuff" command to make yourself max lvl with pretty damn good gear. That way you can experience max lvl with p99 rulesets and stuff.