PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars that were bound to happen

bufferofnewbies
09-26-2010, 04:38 AM
I know it goes through everyone's mind. I can just hear the thoughts forming as folks pass us by while we happen to be in the same groups together.

So when will it all break down. When will I be forced to take my friend's lives, or they make an attempt on me? The love surely can't last, given the opposite directions of the guild names!

<Peace Pipe> vs. <Detox>?

only time can tell...

xshayla701
10-09-2010, 05:21 AM
So when will it all break down. When will I be forced to take my friend's lives, or they make an attempt on me? The love surely can't last, given the opposite directions of the guild names!

As the co-leader of <Aspen and Rockwell> I can say that our guild's goals include promoting kindness and friendship all around. Yes, there will be times for competition, but who says we can't have fun?

<Peace Pipe> vs. <Detox>?

that made me lol :)

Taluvill
10-09-2010, 06:18 AM
I wish we coulda trans vrs ib in the olden days. That woulda been epic. Now? meh.

Taluvill
10-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Especially for control of that naggy we camped for like 14 hours straight. fml lol

Zithax
10-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Especially for control of that naggy we camped for like 14 hours straight. fml lol

yeah woulda been great, because you guys would have gotten your asses handed to you.

come get some!

Lazortag
10-09-2010, 02:18 PM
How come the guildwar thing never happened? Or was it implemented and I just didn't notice? In any case LifeAlert is forever at war with Kimmie and Nalkin.

Lickum
10-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Detox and Peace Pipe have very friendly relations. There should never be a problem between us.

Scrooge
10-09-2010, 03:58 PM
It could've happened easily, if the two guilds agreed to meet in an Arena.

Dantes
10-09-2010, 09:02 PM
It's a joke. And it would be funnier if people who smoked weed actually went to detox but nobody needs detox for weed. What do they do? Lock you up and strap you to a bed so you don't get the sudden urge to drive to Taco Bell? Once they get to 711 and start drinking slurpees there's no turning back.