PDA

View Full Version : SK epic turn ins, get faction or use invis?

Salaryman
02-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Can we still use invis and undead invis to turn in SK epic items,
specifically Head of Ghlonor and mummy wrappings,
or do i have to do the whole darkforge armor, cough elixer and ratman guard stuff?

doesnt seem to be a 100% legit, up to date guide to this epic,not alakazam, p99 wiki or evilgamer

arsenalpow
02-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Can we still use invis and undead invis to turn in SK epic items,
specifically Head of Ghlonor and mummy wrappings,
or do i have to do the whole darkforge armor, cough elixer and ratman guard stuff?

doesnt seem to be a 100% legit, up to date guide to this epic,not alakazam, p99 wiki or evilgamer

usually you put the trade in the box, then get invised, make sure you're indifferent, and then hit trade

Salaryman
02-22-2015, 04:42 PM
Has anyone tried this since the last patch? Someone told me you cant do the invis trick anymore

Swish
02-22-2015, 04:53 PM
Has anyone tried this since the last patch? Someone told me you cant do the invis trick anymore

I seem to remember someone losing their shit to Lhranc last year trying it that way.

mr_jon3s
02-22-2015, 05:01 PM
Just do the faction. If the npc eats your item no refund.

Colgate
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM

put items in trade window, get invis/ivu(whichever applies), make sure mob cons indifferent, hit trade

this still works since the last patch with at least the soul leech and lhranc turn ins

Darkson
02-22-2015, 05:08 PM
I did final turn in last night using IuV, worked without a problem.

Nuktari
02-22-2015, 05:27 PM
I did the entire SK epic questline, its a good read a nice piece of lore.

Not sure about invis, but Hide might work... not confirmed since last patch, though.

Take caution!

Salaryman
02-22-2015, 05:43 PM
So say i was gonna do the faction, do i gotta to all the darkforge, elixer and ratmen or can i just turn in multiple elixers or something of that nature, Don't wanna farm darkforge armor again.

Pheer
02-22-2015, 06:58 PM
So say i was gonna do the faction, do i gotta to all the darkforge, elixer and ratmen or can i just turn in multiple elixers or something of that nature, Don't wanna farm darkforge armor again.

do 2-3 turn ins of the "tiny gem" portion of the shaman epic

You should be indifferent to truespirit after that which is enough for all the turn ins

You can check your truespirit faction on the barbarian turn-in npc for the tiny gem in north freeport also I believe

With indiff truespirit you can skip the letter to duriek and the dusty tome sections of the epic quest checklist on the wiki.

Jfertal
02-22-2015, 10:11 PM
Either do what Feign said, or go ahead put item in trade, click hide, make sure you are con indifferent, turn in item. You will never lose your items this way.

also the dusty tome and duriek (darkforge turn in) are not needed at all for the quest. Can start off by going to toxx and grabbing your soul case. and moving in grabbing your key from mimics etc.

w1zard
02-23-2015, 01:54 AM
See http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66404

complain there.