PDA

View Full Version : Does the staff of thunder need the letter and order of thunder (Bonethunder staff que

borgy95
02-26-2015, 07:22 PM
The quest is 'Drosco the zombie (good)' - i was reading the wiki o see the requirements. initially i thought i needed the 'order of thunder and a sealed letter. however the wiki indicates it could be either or?
----------------------
Loot an Order of Thunder, which you need to take to Wolten Grafe, and/or a Sealed Letter.[\B]

You gain experience!

You will receive a Thunder Staff in exchange for [B]turning in the Order of Thunder.

Could someone clarify if i need just one or both?
------------
LinK; http://wiki.project1999.com/Drosco_the_Zombie_%28good%29

Swish
02-26-2015, 07:31 PM
I don't know, but if you find out... please please update the wiki <3

borgy95
02-26-2015, 07:32 PM
Perhaps it is a risk worth taking... i think i will ;)

borgy95
02-27-2015, 06:06 AM
I toom my chances and handed in the 'sealed letter' only.
This does not mean you receive the tunder staff. instead all you get is 'a note' to be given to eestayana 'something' the Cleric GM in Freeport for the quest 'Woltens Errand'.

What i did also notice is that I con apprehensive to Wolten Grafe as an Erudite CLR of Quellionus, so I cannot go through the quest conversation as when I try to [join the cause] he tells me to piss off.
However I seem to be able to complete the quest:confused:

Which makes me wonder what will happen if I keep camping drosco for the 'order of thunder' - will it drop? and if it does will Wolten accept it like the 'sealed letter'?
Can any confirm or deny my suspicions on the faction requirements for this quest?

I really would like this staff to for my undead pwning adventures!

ciqills
02-27-2015, 02:48 PM
Drosco does drop the order of thunder, I got the Bonethunder Staff on my paladin a few months ago