PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to <Taken>

FatMice
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Big Ups to Dannicus, Stabatani and Daldaen from <Taken>! They allowed me to loot pawduster, metal pipe from KC this afternoon while they were in Warlord Camp.

Posting this so people see there are many nice people that play on this server. I encourage new players not to be discouraged by the RnF posts and the countless useless arguments you see on this server.

See ya'll in Norrath!

Thanks again <Taken>!

Reguiy
02-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Despite thousands of declarations of server greed and selfishness from forum trollers, this is actually the best community of any video game I've ever played. Grats on your epic piece.

Sadre Spinegnawer
02-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Big Ups to Dannicus, Stabatani and Daldaen from <Taken>! They allowed me to loot pawduster, metal pipe from KC this afternoon while they were in Warlord Camp. They even sent me a grats tell later:

"Dannicus tells you, "And let me remind you, casual scum, you better make a flattering post about this on the forums or we will personally make sure your life on this server is a living hell. And grats on the epic piece."

Posting this so people see there are many nice people that play on this server. I encourage new players not to be discouraged by the RnF posts and the countless useless arguments you see on this server.

See ya'll in Norrath!

Thanks again <Taken>!

Fixed it.

FatMice
02-28-2015, 04:21 PM
See you think you're dissing Dannicus but you're calling me casual scum...

See incidental asshole requirements in Rants 'n' Flames.

FatMice
02-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Despite thousands of declarations of server greed and selfishness from forum trollers, this is actually the best community of any video game I've ever played. Grats on your epic piece.

Thank you. Sorry I only responded to the troll and not the gracious gratis.

Joyelle
02-28-2015, 08:53 PM
Big Ups to Dannicus, Stabatani and Daldaen from <Taken>! They allowed me to loot pawduster, metal pipe from KC this afternoon while they were in Warlord Camp.

See ya'll in Norrath!

Thanks again <Taken>!

Dannicus, Stabatani and Daldaen are all A+ guys. If anyone has anything bad to say about them I would beseech that person to partake of a satchel containing many large phalli.

Clark
02-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Not sure if serious; gratz though!

Thulack
02-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Dannicus, Stabatani and Daldaen are all A+ guys. If anyone has anything bad to say about them I would beseech that person to partake of a satchel containing many large phalli.

Think thats the nicest way i've ever seen someone say "eat a bag of dicks". Why cant you talk like this to everyone? :D

Joyelle
02-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Think thats the nicest way i've ever seen someone say "eat a bag of dicks". Why cant you talk like this to everyone? :D

You know me, I don't practice self-restraint that well.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-28-2015, 09:51 PM
Good post. <Taken> has some golden people in it.

FatMice
02-28-2015, 10:02 PM

I lol'd.

Clark
02-28-2015, 10:07 PM
I lol'd.

wycca
02-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Awesome, sounds like a stand-up group of guys. Grats on your piece!