PDA

View Full Version : Xegony Server

Arislyn
03-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Any former Xegony players out there? Looking to reconnect.

Griffball89
03-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Zebuxoruk merge with xeg so I'm sort of a native.

*edit* stupid tablet correctin me

Erydan Ouragan
03-01-2015, 10:02 AM
65 bard in <Machin Shin> during PoP-era here.

Daldaen
03-01-2015, 10:21 AM
65 bard in <Machin Shin> during PoP-era here.

Haha, I am still tagged in MS on my live druid. Didn't join until like 85 though :/.

Erydan Ouragan
03-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Haha, I am still tagged in MS on my live druid. Didn't join until like 85 though :/.

Last time i checked MS roster, there was only one player that was still playing from "my" time. Kalpakjian. Remember doing reef of coirnav with him, among others.

Ronak stepped down about a year ago though, don't know if he still plays.

Monty405
03-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Last time i checked MS roster, there was only one player that was still playing from "my" time. Kalpakjian. Remember doing reef of coirnav with him, among others.

Do you know if an Agnaar / Eldaar still plays from MS?

FadedVision
03-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Xegony here, we formed Ook Ook with Endar several years ago. The guild is basically all Xegony players.

Daldaen
03-02-2015, 01:33 PM

He still plays, he is a Shaman now. I think some of the Clerics are still active from that time period. Feydis, Faker and Kegwell maybe?

Do you know if an Agnaar / Eldaar still plays from MS?

Eldaar quit during Underfoot, haven't heard of him being around since then. He was in my fellowship for quite awhile, then people just started to fade away. Many sadfaces. The new task/quest system made the game far too cookie cutter.

Haynar
03-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Xegony here too.

Mardark in <Justifiable Cause>. Rip JC.

H

Erydan Ouragan
03-02-2015, 02:57 PM
He still plays, he is a Shaman now. I think some of the Clerics are still active from that time period. Feydis, Faker and Kegwell maybe?

Ronak is playing a shaman? That's... weird to me. After so many years, you kinda associate some people to the class they're playing. Ron will always be a SK in my head.

The clerics i remember from that time are Adessi, Crummy and Aley.

FadedVision
03-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Dudoria Dubarsher <Inner Circle>

Haynar
03-02-2015, 07:44 PM
I remember Faker. Was guilded with him for a bit, before he went on to bigger and better things.

H

Calibretto
03-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Faker is a genius.

fist3
03-03-2015, 01:24 AM
I was Nullun, then eramac and later danja, my cousin played dillun. recognize a lot of those names.

Llodd
03-03-2015, 05:17 AM
Xegony - the true original server !

Lloddian <Dark Templars> (euro scum)

Haynar
03-03-2015, 09:52 AM
My first guild was on Torv, in <Silver Flame>. Then I server transfered with a friend to Xegony. I was in <Dragon Wraith> sp? Then <Justifiable Cause> which merged with <Alliance of Hope>. Still guilded with them, but not active. Anymore I just get on live to take data, look at mechanics, pathing, etc.

Zade
03-03-2015, 10:06 AM
I was one of the founding members of Circle of Valor on Xeg.

http://cov-xegony.iwarp.com/members/index.html (not up to date, huehuehue)

Jydlen
03-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Originally Xev here, which Merged with Druzzil Ro... and then eventually Xegony... Does that count?

Pyxil
03-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Good Day... MARDARK!!!! Miss you buddy... you still friends with Jacy?

Pyxil Falconsoul (Druid)... played Xegony from 1999 to 2005 quit just before Depths of Darkhollow.

Guilds: Embraced, Enlightened Circle (Guild Leader), Defenders of Fae, Infinite Alliance, Justifiable Cause (left before the Merge with Alliance of Hope).

Played with my Husband known as Diggar Ribsticker (Halfling Rogue) known in the early years as Spikerous Skornfyre (Barb Warrior).

Currently an Officer in Ook Ook... playing with all former Xegony Members... if you see me in game send me a tell and I will send you the Vent Info... all former Xegony Welcome. I also play a Chanter Named Kahlypso so if not on Pyxil look for her.

BTW.... Trying to convince Faker to come back too he and I emailed... if you want to help convince him that would be AWESOME!

Arislyn
03-03-2015, 02:25 PM

Who did you play Daldaen?

Bill Tetley
03-03-2015, 02:27 PM
<The Dark Exile>

Fuddwin
03-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Fuddwin (Druid) Original Zeb... Was in Legion of the Dead then Infinite Alliance... Quit around lvl 80 expansion....

Ocelo
03-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Ocelo the Monk of <One Hundred Swords>. There are a few of us old OHSer's on P99.

Pyxil
03-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Fuddwin (Druid) Original Zeb... Was in Legion of the Dead then Infinite Alliance... Quit around lvl 80 expansion....

*Wave* Fuddwin :)

heartbrand
03-03-2015, 03:21 PM
I played Menael in classic, then Moshiach and Eliezzer on Xegony. Played primarily in Machin Shin.

Daldaen
03-03-2015, 03:21 PM
I was in Legion of the Dead maybe moons ago. I was like 11 or 12 years old at the time so I didn't stay long. Just a few PoTime raids or something.

Honest
03-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Original Xegony player here as well. I played a dwarf warrior named Kaldek Tankem, was part of <Holier Than Thou> which later became <Eternal Vengeance>.

Haynar
03-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Good Day... MARDARK!!!! Miss you buddy... you still friends with Jacy?

Pyxil Falconsoul (Druid)... played Xegony from 1999 to 2005 quit just before Depths of Darkhollow.

Guilds: Embraced, Enlightened Circle (Guild Leader), Defenders of Fae, Infinite Alliance, Justifiable Cause (left before the Merge with Alliance of Hope).

Played with my Husband known as Diggar Ribsticker (Halfling Rogue) known in the early years as Spikerous Skornfyre (Barb Warrior).

Currently an Officer in Ook Ook... playing with all former Xegony Members... if you see me in game send me a tell and I will send you the Vent Info... all former Xegony Welcome. I also play a Chanter Named Kalypso so if not on Pyxil look for her.

BTW.... Trying to convince Faker to come back too he and I emailed... if you want to help convince him that would be AWESOME!
Havent heard from Jacy in forever. Played some together in EQII. Then Guild Wars. Nothing since 2007.

I remember Diggar too. Good times.

H

heartbrand
03-03-2015, 05:24 PM
anyone remember Vikki the half elf paladin?

Erydan Ouragan
03-03-2015, 09:43 PM
I played Menael in classic, then Moshiach and Eliezzer on Xegony. Played primarily in Machin Shin.

Eliezzer... That name rings a bell, did you play during PoP?

Arislyn
03-03-2015, 09:48 PM

Vaguely.

Arislyn
03-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Anyone remember this? Haha

http://titansofindustry.org/uploads/lostlovers2.swf

Besmear
03-05-2015, 11:37 PM
I had played on Xegony starting out. Cennyin Deathblighter, Cleric, in Inner Circle. Left the game for a bit just before PoP though (And really regretted that). Came back when Stromm opened though as Besmear in RoI.

jake505
03-06-2015, 01:51 AM
^IC scum

Tyden <Havenlight> played from prekunark until a few months into velious.

|3igHurb
03-06-2015, 03:38 AM

yup oddly enough

Besmear
03-06-2015, 10:30 PM
^IC scum

Tyden <Havenlight> played from prekunark until a few months into velious.

Brings back memories ;P

Too bad Bakk, Nexia, and others aren't around anymore. (As far as I know).

Shidisu
03-07-2015, 02:14 AM
< Shidisu Tsumetai, 50 Necro, Aei' Desis. Played from launch until just before Kunark.
Lots of familiar names here.

heartbrand
03-07-2015, 08:17 AM
I saw Gathu here at one point

YendorLootmonkey
03-07-2015, 03:20 PM
One of the original members of MS here, led by Morayne, with Xusilak as raid leader before Ronak stepped up.

Nemeweh and Derrick from IS used to play here a few years back as well.

heartbrand
03-07-2015, 04:37 PM
What happened to Ronak? I saw he doesn't lead MS anymore.

YendorLootmonkey
03-07-2015, 05:04 PM
I used to maintain the Machin Shin roster back in the '00-'01 timeframe... here's the last time the web file was updated, Sep 2001... anyone recognize any names?

http://i.imgur.com/CoZMkQ7.png

Erydan Ouragan
03-07-2015, 08:39 PM
I used to maintain the Machin Shin roster back in the '00-'01 timeframe... here's the last time the web file was updated, Sep 2001... anyone recognize any names?

http://i.imgur.com/CoZMkQ7.png

Oh yeah, Gannon the cannon :)

He actually was part of the group that helped me finish my epic (undead bard trak) along with my RL friends that were in MS, i apped shortly after getting it. I remember he had a lot of alts, all very well geared. Roska, his monk, was pretty beast.

Next, well, Ronak of course. Xusilak as well, who was the guild leader during my time in MS.

Vandin, but when i joined MS, he'd already switched to Adessi, his DE cleric.

Yendor did you play during PoP?

Edit: Vitalious too! Oh man, that guy in guild chat was a riot.

YendorLootmonkey
03-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I think I quit around the time GoD came out... 2003ish?

Erydan Ouragan
03-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Then we probably raided together.

You probably won't remember me, but i was the bard in fluorescent pink dyed armor.

Geoz
03-08-2015, 05:25 PM
I came from xegony, was also in machin shin although i think it was around 02-04ish area. Halfling ranger named Geoz

Clark
03-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Last time i checked MS roster, there was only one player that was still playing from "my" time. Kalpakjian.

http://www.larrysfunnybone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Old-Folks-Clothing.jpg

Erydan Ouragan
03-09-2015, 09:03 AM
http://www.larrysfunnybone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Old-Folks-Clothing.jpg

hahahah

Samoht
03-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Geoz

Topsoutatforty

GreldorEQ
03-09-2015, 03:35 PM
I played with a RL friend (at the time) from MS, he played a bard and for the life of me, I can't remember his name. He was from Ohio and he played on of my alts on Bristlebane, if you're out there ohio bard man, send me a PM : P

Jayko
03-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Xegony for me from Kunark until PoP, then again later from time to time but not raiding.

Neodios, necro, then many alts. Originally in <Order of the Ebon Muffin> then <Venator Sapentia> but raided primarily with <Undaunted>/<Death Knights> with OEM friends.

Imagine my surprise when I started raiding on P99 and <IC> had stepped back a letter to <IB> but were still the bane of my existence.

Still talk to some OEM people from time to time, and Neero from VS from time to time.

Budheavy
03-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Primus Nocte? Undying?

Honest
03-09-2015, 11:55 PM
These old guild names are a trip. I remember <Inner Circle> and <Havenlight> being like the two go to guilds for loot. But I was very young in those days. I'm talking release to 6 months into velious days. Used to love the guild name <Machin Shin> due to the Wheel of Time series back then.

heartbrand
03-10-2015, 01:23 AM
No Cunnan's Brewing Co mentions?

Jayko
03-10-2015, 12:58 PM
We had some old CBC in both Order of Ebon Muffin briefly and Oreh from <Venator Sapentia> (and then later <Undaunted>) was CBC prior if memory serves. That was all really before my time on the server.

After having ran guilds and such since those days... I can never imagine letting someone either be tagged and raid with another guild or raid with me while tagged with another guild consistently. Different times... I guess it was a little more common then as 'joint raids' were the norm on Xeg for me between VS/IS/SoA and UD/DK.

derpcake
03-10-2015, 01:09 PM
No Cunnan's Brewing Co mentions?

I remember them, tho that was quite early.

I had a char in havenlight (arlana), later one in illuminati sancti (nyris), after that shadows of doom (punko) then raging fury (abadonn).

Euroland did pretty well :)

derpcake
03-10-2015, 01:10 PM
These old guild names are a trip. I remember <Inner Circle> and <Havenlight> being like the two go to guilds for loot.

Inner circle were so antisocial they managed to bleed their guild to death while the server was (really) thriving.

Was interesting to see at the time.

Zade
03-10-2015, 02:51 PM
The only person I remember from Xegony that was NOT in my guild was Yendor. Shovelin' since 99

Also, we had a nickname for Havenlight. It was an aptly named "Havenloot"

Jayko
03-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Yendor was familiar, as was Xzerion. A few others that have escaped me over the past two years that I've actively talked to, some because they changed names when they rolled on p99 like I did.

I was half sad I didn't encounter Gamgam corpses all over the place in p99. Also no matter how much I know it's the case I cant' get over the fact that Faymart is not the norm over EC. Also, Vedan was a pretty badass GM.

heartbrand
03-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Didn't help that Inner Circle was led by a guy caught training other guilds multiple times

Stepy
03-10-2015, 08:03 PM
It's been many years since I been away from P99 after much madness I want to make this my home again.

Stepy

YendorLootmonkey
03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Hey Stepy :)

YendorLootmonkey
03-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Yendor was familiar, as was Xzerion. A few others that have escaped me over the past two years that I've actively talked to, some because they changed names when they rolled on p99 like I did.

I was half sad I didn't encounter Gamgam corpses all over the place in p99. Also no matter how much I know it's the case I cant' get over the fact that Faymart is not the norm over EC. Also, Vedan was a pretty badass GM.

LOL...

http://i.imgur.com/3uc3vq2.gif

Also, I don't even remember why Guide Onica died or why I needed to drag her corpse, but I found this...

http://i.imgur.com/Rwdylog.gif

heartbrand
03-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Vitalious was good people

I miss all the little things, like there being lists for treants in sk, lists for aviaks, there being triple digits in guk, people having to type out the stats on items in auction.

Also anyone remember what that xegony message board was? Some good rnf back then.

Meg
03-11-2015, 11:51 PM
I used to play with Agnaar/Eldaar back during Kunark and Velious. Agnaar/Eldaar, Highwind, Cursed, Thibbledorf and I had quite a good time back then. I never thought I'd read those names again.

Monty405
03-12-2015, 07:43 AM
I used to play with Agnaar/Eldaar back during Kunark and Velious. Agnaar/Eldaar, Highwind, Cursed, Thibbledorf and I had quite a good time back then. I never thought I'd read those names again.

What was your in game name?

Meg
03-12-2015, 07:17 PM
What was your in game name?

Arabella

Kutles
03-12-2015, 11:25 PM

I was in CoV from pretty much day 1.

Dudoria Dubarsher <Inner Circle>

Dudoria!

Yes. Semi-coherent individual, wanted to help her succeed so badly.

Didn't help that Inner Circle was led by a guy caught training other guilds multiple times

Who, Warlor, Uffe or Bakk?

Banon
03-13-2015, 06:19 AM
I was in CoV from pretty much day 1.

Good to see some other CoV members. I was a member from near the beginning through LDoN. Banon and Zantox were my mains.

heartbrand
03-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Warlor

YendorLootmonkey
03-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Good to see some other CoV members. I was a member from near the beginning through LDoN. Banon and Zantox were my mains.

Lol... any of the CoV peeps remember Sirona Sunshyne? Zade, I think we had this discussion already :)

Jayko
03-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Warlor

Bakk was by far the worst of those named.

YendorLootmonkey
03-13-2015, 09:51 PM

Most of the miscreants here on P99 would have Bakk for breakfast.

heartbrand
03-14-2015, 09:20 AM
I miss the elitism of Xegony. Anyone can join any guild here. Being in an uber guild doesn't feel special at all on p99.

Arislyn
03-14-2015, 09:38 AM

No one remembers Nuldan / Tenchii then I guess.

Monty405
03-14-2015, 02:31 PM
I miss the elitism of Xegony. Anyone can join any guild here. Being in an uber guild doesn't feel special at all on p99.

I have only ever played post 50 on Xegony so I just figured it was like that everywhere :cool:

Ashmen
03-14-2015, 04:35 PM
I played Ashmen.. majority of raiding scene was with MS.

Started raiding in <Halo>. Halo and MS had an agreement at the end of Velious through the beginning of Luclin and eventually I just wound up in MS.

Oddly enough, I saw someone with a name close to Yendor, and asked them if they put the F in retarded. They thought I was trolling them. Many people to also be measured on the Quickwind scale of Tardness.

I think someone mentioned the website, which is the beautiful people of Xegony, but I'm not sure it's up anymore.

And god damn, Xegony did have such a high fucking level of elitism. What a shithole.

Side note, I tried getting Xagero to play p99, but he refuses to clown on this game any longer.

Kutles
03-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Lol... any of the CoV peeps remember Sirona Sunshyne? Zade, I think we had this discussion already :)

Wasn't Sirona a halfling/dwarf cleric, maybe a druid? Sounds very familar.

Yes.

No one remembers Nuldan / Tenchii then I guess.

Heh, I do. As Heartbrand said, some of the people that play here, especially on red99, are 100x worse than the worst of the worst on live. Something to be proud of I suppose.

Kutles
03-14-2015, 06:25 PM
I think someone mentioned the website, which is the beautiful people of Xegony, but I'm not sure it's up anymore.

Yeah it went down many years ago.

YendorLootmonkey
03-14-2015, 06:39 PM
Started raiding in <Halo>. Halo and MS had an agreement at the end of Velious through the beginning of Luclin and eventually I just wound up in MS.

Wasn't Halo was a guild started by Helenae, a known ninjalooter, naming her guild for the very item that she was ostracized for ninjalooting -- an Insidious Halo? Haha, I remember that.

Ashmen
03-14-2015, 07:00 PM
Sounds just about right. I'm pretty sure she was also a hand model.

halfofalmost
03-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Xegony here myself. Wide Receiver - Bard in MS (Until Ronak kicked me out for blocking portal in guild hall).

heartbrand
03-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Wasn't Halo was a guild started by Helenae, a known ninjalooter, naming her guild for the very item that she was ostracized for ninjalooting -- an Insidious Halo? Haha, I remember that.

Oh man lol been years since I remembered that

Zade
03-16-2015, 07:09 AM

haha holy shit banon! One of my favorite old school pals. I tried keeping in touch with Jinin/Bruk, Tumeldarn and Aaldania, and a bunch of others through the years but it got tough.

Yessir, we did, and her tasteful nudes. We are still friends to this day! She is married to Bousk if anyone remembers him.

Enait
03-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Lotta old names... ;)

Tiane here, druid. Formerly of IC and then IS. Eventually switched to a Necro after GoD and a break hehe... but trying out an enchanter here for kicks. Level 12 currently, woot!

Besmear
03-17-2015, 07:56 PM
I remember you Tiane (Cennyin, the cleric who quit before PoP, for awhile). Nice to hear from you again. Still trying to decide if I want to return here where it's top heavy or risk Daybreak's Progression server when it's released (Boxing and etc may turn me off of that server).

Hard to decide on a character though, don't really want to go through a cleric again, was what burnt me out on Xegony (I guess 350+ days played after only a few years does that to you. Not even including my alts playtime). On the other hand I loved the Necro I played on Stromm, but not sure how viable/needed they are end game here.

Enait
03-17-2015, 08:33 PM
Hey Cenny ;) Not sure how viable any class is here at end game, so I'd just play what you like, or something different... at least, that's my theory hehe. Necro is definitely hella fun, though. Dunno if DOT stacking works here like it does on Live these days.

Erydan Ouragan
03-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Hey Cenny ;) Not sure how viable any class is here at end game, so I'd just play what you like, or something different... at least, that's my theory hehe. Necro is definitely hella fun, though. Dunno if DOT stacking works here like it does on Live these days.

They dont stack, unfortunately :(

Besmear
03-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Yeah, stacking came later on. I'm pretty sure it was around in PoP though. Not sure how long before that though.

king buzzo
03-17-2015, 08:55 PM
I played on xegony for a few months cause i had a rl friend that played there, didnt really get to know the community too much, I was Pognok the ogre warrior

Shazaam
03-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Strange thread, talking about playing like a poopsocking idiot back 15+ years ago for elitist digital pride. Xegony was a dump, and what was that hilarious website of slandering and trolling? xegony.net or something?

I played as Aerylin the hummie SK, and Zammel the shaman in Shards of Avalon. We had that goofy alliance for a while with VS and IS. We used to get trained all the time by a few select members of IC and HL, especially during our North ToV runs. What a hilarious time during kunark and velious.

I remember some of you, Tiane, Cennyin, and definately that twink ranger..Yendor (i think we chatted a few times when i tried getting into this game again). I chatted Kegwell last year when i logged on for the first time in 10+ years. He was our best cleric, and cant believe he was still playing.

I got burned out of the politics in the game and left during early PoP in 2003. Played EQ2 beta with a few guys from CLAW, like Musashi and some Xegony burnouts, and kept going for a few years.

Also yes...Gamgan's Corpse....that's classic EQ.

heartbrand
03-17-2015, 11:01 PM
the xegony forums website w/e it was, was some of the best RNF's of all time

Enait
03-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Well, this was not made by me, but I still love it.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/r0ahfdfg9r63xnk/inner_circle_-_Draft1.avi

Please dont spread it around on youtube, they'll just mute it. But I figure, maybe it shouldn't die entirely, and might bring a smile to some velious and pre-era Xegony players. There was never a draft 2. Hells, for all I know it's shared somewhere else here. Anyway... it's good music mix.

And it's a pretty good window in what was going on 15 years ago... in all things.

You'll prob find yourself in there, if you were active then! I know Cenny is there in Sky, and most of the rest of you guys hehe..

jcr4990
03-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Wow so many familiar names. I played on Xeg after the Zebuxoruk merge. Was an Erudite Chanter named Zsazoo. Raided with MS for quite a while then eventually joined Dark Horizon. Quit in 2007 and gave account away so it wasn't me after that :P

Being in an uber guild doesn't feel special at all on p99. Can confirm. I remember when I first got my DH tag and thinking "Holy shit... I'm a cool kid now.." after having tried to join for over a year but they didn't need encs at the time. Any zone I walked into people practically begged me to join their groups. Never got that feeling on P99 lol

Arislyn
03-21-2015, 08:19 PM

Please dont spread it around on youtube, they'll just mute it. But I figure, maybe it shouldn't die entirely, and might bring a smile to some velious and pre-era Xegony players. There was never a draft 2. Hells, for all I know it's shared somewhere else here. Anyway... it's good music mix.

And it's a pretty good window in what was going on 15 years ago... in all things.

You'll prob find yourself in there, if you were active then! I know Cenny is there in Sky, and most of the rest of you guys hehe..

Awesome video. This brings back so many memories.

SangahSong
03-22-2015, 05:19 AM

First thing that popped into my head was "AEON'S A CUNT".

Kinvalar
06-13-2015, 07:47 PM
Reading this was a trip. I remember raiding with Erydan and Geoz back in MS in the old days, on my ranger Kinvalar.

Xaanka
06-13-2015, 08:50 PM
I'm from Xegony originally, but I don't even remember what my characters were named... whoa it's been a while...

Maner
06-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Originally Xev here, which Merged with Druzzil Ro... and then eventually Xegony... Does that count?

Played on xev too during live. Harmonium, Divine Prophecy, and Altera Vita along with a couple other guilds before calling it quits.

Paleman
06-14-2015, 12:06 AM
I played on zebuxoruk and xegony as Auinar (druid) and Dalem (ranger) I was in daggers path, frog rompers, and huhu horde. I think when the merge happened I was in Jade Dragon for a while but I was young and getting tired of EQ so I was pretty flaky then haha.

fun times though :)

Shweet
06-14-2015, 12:39 AM
Fryrar - Gnome wizard here....aw lawd so many Machin Shin people and Inner Circle.

Was app to Inner Circle for all of the elemental planes and finishing time.

Then went on to do the next 4-5 expansions with Machin Shin.

tizznyres
06-14-2015, 03:49 AM
My very first characters in 1999 were made on Xegony, and I spent almost half my EQ time there. Doubt anyone remembers the names but my Shaman was Arbonak, and Wizard was Odyn. Neither of those characters made it to 50+, and I don't honestly remember my old main's name that got to 60.

I also played Fennin Ro a lot, but Xegony will always be my favorite for this reason:

There was a 50 Ranger in Inner Circle, wish I could remember his name, and I probably could if someone mentioned it. One day while I was trading in Gfay, he logged in and randomly sent me a tell about an Idol of the Thorned I had for sale. This was less than 2 months after Kunark release, and there were very few Idols on the server. The ranger had just started playing again since quitting 6 months ago, and felt the only item he had valuable enough for the Idol was a Scimitar of the Mistwalker.

He followed through, and I ended up getting a Mistwalker for an Idol of the Thorned. I eventually traded the scimitar off again several months later, not really realizing the ever-increasing desirability of items like that. I made a hefty profit, considering the Idol had cost me 20k at the time, but I certainly wish I had kept it. As I'm sure he did. I don't think he knew they no longer dropped at the time.

TKoji
06-14-2015, 05:00 AM
I can't remember how long I played on Xegony after the Zeb merge. Does it even count? Anyway, mostly known on my mage as Vannin; use to be in Tunare's Benevolence and raided with Myth Lords for a few years.

heartbrand
06-14-2015, 10:41 AM
Xanthas maybe

Mosti Cando
06-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Random Xanthas story on my first 99 char, lost right outside Halas, saw his claws... he gave me directions and a SoW.

Fin.

Calibretto
06-14-2015, 06:38 PM
Zomg Fryrar. <-- vertias.. I think i still have you on my AIM haha.

Ocelo
06-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Arabella

Agnaar! Send me a tell if you are around. Us old OHSer's need to stay in touch on P99.

My main is Draych.

Galaorn
06-23-2015, 04:16 PM
I played as Galaorn in Machin Shin once upon a time, this thread was a real blast from the past :) Any ex-guildies out there?

maurilax
06-23-2015, 04:32 PM
Arcady in Elven Alliance and then Halo when Helenae went batshit. Ended up rerolling at the start of PoP to

Clarety and join MS When they were breaking into PoTime and stayed there through OOW. Also played in MS in WoW for a while where we were pretty successful with Belegurth leading I think.

Also I remember Sluggo on the old ign boards and then Xegony.net. I still remember coming home from school and laughing my ass off at the rnf shit.

06-23-2015, 04:46 PM

http://cov-xegony.iwarp.com/members/index.html (not up to date, huehuehue)

GTFO!!! I was in CoV for a LOOOONG time.... Samadcit, Human Monk. I joined in the middle of Kunark. How long did you play?

thufir
06-23-2015, 04:52 PM
Jeez, the thread that keeps going. I played Piter, wizard of One Hundred Swords. Quit before Luclin, came back just before PoP, then quit again and never returned.

Soulaw
09-06-2015, 08:30 PM

I played on Xegony from day 1, Soulaw, of IC. I quit when when PoP came out due to boredom, but have lots of fun memories of that game. Never saw that video before, thanks for posting it.

Soulaw

rion
09-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Lot of familiar names mentioned in this thread that I remember from back in the day on Xegony. Endar, Gathu, Vikki, Inner Circle folks, etc. There was a lot of guild drama but that was common on most servers.

I was Snoopy (Druid) later turned Ryhian (Rogue).

I just started playing on P99 over the past few months so still fairly low level on this server.

09-08-2015, 04:20 PM

Hah, holy shit Banon. It's Samadcit. You play on here??

Wiery
09-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Wiery Whiskeybreath <Imperial Guard> of Xegony. Transferred to Druzzil Ro in early Kunark with guild.

sk8toker
09-09-2015, 01:00 AM
I was Popyus the Gnome wizard, originally from zeb, later xegony. Guardian Alliance, Noctus Erus, Stone, Dark Breed of Norrath, Huhu Horde, then finally Iratus Lepus was my progression iirc, been so long. great memories for sure.

Toodles
09-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Zomg Fryrar. <-- vertias.. I think i still have you on my AIM haha.

Vertias, Half Elf Ranger?

Sriracha
09-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Arcady in Elven Alliance and then Halo when Helenae went batshit. Ended up rerolling at the start of PoP to

Clarety and join MS When they were breaking into PoTime and stayed there through OOW. Also played in MS in WoW for a while where we were pretty successful with Belegurth leading I think.

Also I remember Sluggo on the old ign boards and then Xegony.net. I still remember coming home from school and laughing my ass off at the rnf shit.

HELENAENINJAINSIDIOUSSLIPPERS

vaire evenstar, officer of elven alliance and enemy of evil batshit helenae... who may have gone on to GM here on 99.. amelinda... now wouldnt that beat all

thryweninjatbb