PDA

View Full Version : WTS AMULET OF NECROPOTENCE

Nikkanu
03-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Amulet of Necropotence (http://wiki.project1999.com/Amulet_of_Necropotence)

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/1/6/16f9d9ede0e0663f5d631fc98cfd419b.png

This thing does it all!

It Slices, Dices, and even makes Julienne Fries!

Skeleton Illusion, Faction Boosts, Instacast Shrink (for fatties), Instacast Junk Buff from Inventory!

Cures necro envy overnight!

Great way to stand out from the crowd! No twink is complete without one!

Asking 375k and open to all reasonable offers!

Ella`Ella
03-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Ohhh! Hard to find these days - good luck with sale!

zanderklocke
03-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Weren't you just buying one last week?

Nikkanu
03-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Weren't you just buying one last week?

Indeed!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57284060.jpg

;)

Nikkanu
03-13-2015, 08:50 AM
To the top!

PS. Thanks for the star!~

Nikkanu
03-14-2015, 10:19 AM
^

Nikkanu
03-15-2015, 07:45 PM
+1

Nikkanu
03-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Bump!

Vatras
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
Price is gonna crash with velious.

zanderklocke
03-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Price is gonna crash with velious.

Fear revamp is not until 3 months after Velious. I conjecture the AoN should hold value for quite some time.

Based on the speed of our timeline and all the bug fixing/tweaking with Velious, I predict the Fear revamp being a year or more after Velious heh.

Erati
03-18-2015, 01:13 PM
yea will drop from 375K to like 300K maybe 11 months from now

the horror!!!!

free bump for Nikky- dont troll EC threads ^

Erati
03-18-2015, 01:15 PM
me n Zanderr just gimpatron'd that forum troll

/high five

Ella`Ella
03-18-2015, 01:17 PM
^

FatMice
03-18-2015, 01:34 PM
Not trying to troll... the image provided says ALL/ALL but the wiki link says casters only...

Please provide clarity.

Ella`Ella
03-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Not trying to troll... the image provided says ALL/ALL but the wiki link says casters only...

Please provide clarity.

Anyone can click from inventory at level 1; only casters can equip.

FatMice
03-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Ok thanks.

FatMice
03-18-2015, 01:43 PM
Also will this change in the future? Come velious what differences surround this item?

zanderklocke
03-18-2015, 01:50 PM
Also will this change in the future? Come velious what differences surround this item?

Once there is a Fear revamp, this item will drop off the Golems in Fear instead of Cazic Thule. This means more will be dropping more often.

However, the Fear revamp did not happen on live until three months after Velious. It is unknown when this server will have the Fear revamp.

Some people have claimed that the Golems will not drop as many as they did on live, but this is just speculation, as I've not seen any official stance from the GMs in writing.

FatMice
03-18-2015, 01:52 PM
I appreciate this info. I hope the OP found it relevant for buyers like me.

oldschooltrader
03-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Once there is a Fear revamp, this item will drop off the Golems in Fear instead of Cazic Thule. This means more will be dropping more often.

However, the Fear revamp did not happen on live until three months after Velious. It is unknown when this server will have the Fear revamp.

Some people have claimed that the Golems will not drop as many as they did on live, but this is just speculation, as I've not seen any official stance from the GMs in writing.

the Golems have a huge loot table with the revamp and I believe only drop 2 items when they die ( maybe only 1?? )

Ball of Everliving golem will still drop off them as will crappy Blood Fire, Dawn Fire, Druid Staff, Music thing etc etc

So while AoN will drop off golems, it will not be raining AoNs with Fear revamp- in fact the AoN market will most likely still be highly controlled by the EC Fat Cats

Zoesha
03-19-2015, 04:20 AM

I heard that they were thinking about not putting these on the golem's loot table to prevent more RMT. Not sure how true that rumor is but it would make sense.

Nikkanu
03-19-2015, 11:24 AM
Wow... So many trolls; so little time... Isn't it against the rules to troll EC forum posts?

Edit: Oh yep, there it is!

When replying to another's thread, you may not:
Comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=282599

To those that say stupid things like "AoN price gunna crash in velious!" I'd reply with the following:

1.) No one knows what the price of any item is going to do with the exception of the obvious things (like Donal's BP) that gets nerfed in velious or other items that have more easily obtainable upgrades. Speculate all you want; but the reality is there's no guaranteeing that AoN will go Up, Down, or Stay the same... just like most other highly desirable high end items.

2.) Hundreds of people returning to the game for velious; and the millions of plat they will bring back with them; is going to have an unknown affect on plat values. However highly desirable items like AoN are going to hold value strong well into velious and are good investment to protect against inflation.

3.) As others mentioned AoN drop doesn't get changed to the golems until the fear revamp which wasn't at the start of velious; but rather a few months later. If history is an indicator of the future it could be a year or more after velious before we see the revamp on p1999.... if ever!

4.) No one knows what the devs will decide to do with the AoN drop rates. They could make it drop far less frequently than it already does or make the decision to not make it drop from golems like Zoesha said to try to combat more RMT. The reality is we have no idea what changes they will implement and how they will implement them.

5.) Many people are going to reroll in velious, and no twink is complete without the only ALL/ALL usable illusion item in the game that is droppable and has unlimited charges.

6.) AoN prices stayed strong on live through velious and was still just as strong after fear revamp and didn't lose value until at least LDoN... which is when I quit playing on live.

So in summary:

Go troll someone else's thread and impress them with your ability to make stupid and unfounded assumptions based on pure speculation and then try to pass it off as an intelligent thought.

tolpa
03-19-2015, 11:52 AM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11962/3898421-5462234488-187.g.gif

Zoesha
03-20-2015, 04:20 AM
Wow... So many trolls; so little time... Isn't it against the rules to troll EC forum posts?

Edit: Oh yep, there it is!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=282599

To those that say stupid things like "AoN price gunna crash in velious!" I'd reply with the following:

1.) No one knows what the price of any item is going to do with the exception of the obvious things (like Donal's BP) that gets nerfed in velious or other items that have more easily obtainable upgrades. Speculate all you want; but the reality is there's no guaranteeing that AoN will go Up, Down, or Stay the same... just like most other highly desirable high end items.

2.) Hundreds of people returning to the game for velious; and the millions of plat they will bring back with them; is going to have an unknown affect on plat values. However highly desirable items like AoN are going to hold value strong well into velious and are good investment to protect against inflation.

3.) As others mentioned AoN drop doesn't get changed to the golems until the fear revamp which wasn't at the start of velious; but rather a few months later. If history is an indicator of the future it could be a year or more after velious before we see the revamp on p1999.... if ever!

4.) No one knows what the devs will decide to do with the AoN drop rates. They could make it drop far less frequently than it already does or make the decision to not make it drop from golems like Zoesha said to try to combat more RMT. The reality is we have no idea what changes they will implement and how they will implement them.

5.) Many people are going to reroll in velious, and no twink is complete without the only ALL/ALL usable illusion item in the game that is droppable and has unlimited charges.

6.) AoN prices stayed strong on live through velious and was still just as strong after fear revamp and didn't lose value until at least LDoN... which is when I quit playing on live.

So in summary:

Go troll someone else's thread and impress them with your ability to make stupid and unfounded assumptions based on pure speculation and then try to pass it off as an intelligent thought.

Definitely wasn't trolling your thread. I was making a statement on the rest of what everyone else was saying. if anything it would boost your sales and is a free bump.

Nikkanu
03-20-2015, 04:23 AM
Definitely wasn't trolling your thread. I was making a statement on the rest of what everyone else was saying. if anything it would boost your sales and is a free bump.

I realize this, and my comment wasn't directed towards you... just a couple of people who are trolling... and they know who they are. I appreciate any posts that are discussing the item and any potential changes or that have questions about the item!

Nikkanu
03-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Bump

Zoesha
03-27-2015, 10:16 AM
sold for 325k! to me :D